Alpenglow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alpenglow
Read Alpenglow  Reviews

emma@alpenglow.ski

50, Canbury Park Road, Kingston upon Thames

Used Alpenglow for a few years now and Matt is always very helpful and great at matching holidays to requirements...no need to look elsewhere!
Alpenglow glow have been our go to holiday travel company several times now and we highly rate their efficient, helpful and knowledgeable service making the whole process so straightforward. We would recommend anyone to use Alpenglow.
A very quick and personal service.
Efficient, pleasant and works on a Sunday!
Thanks Matt for great advice and help so far - we feel confident in booking another family ski holiday with you and appreciate your expertise! Rosanna
Fantastic service - quick responses, great suggestions and a very competitive price. Nothing was too much hassle for Ruth and she responded to my many many queries straight away. Can't wait for our holiday and will definitely be booking with you next time!
Dealing with Matt at Alpenglow ski has been a wonderful experience . Not only did he him manage to source an amazing chalet which suited our perfect location, he even went out of his way to give me some great feedback on the driving route and ideas of hotels along the way . The experience of booking our holiday has been made so quickly and easy down to your wonderful staff. Thank you once again! You will be my first call when we need to book again next year!
Matt was really switched on as regards our requirements, personal knowledge of the resort plus honesty was a massive factor in confirming the booking. No pressure or oversell from him, just making sure all our boxes ticked. Second year running with Alpenglow !! Cannot praise highly enough. Cheers from Tetler ski-party.
We used Alpenglow to book a large family chalet holiday in Avoriaz christmas 2018. It was quite a tricky booking as we had some elderly relatives in our group. It all ran as smoothly as it possibly could thanks to the organisation of Alpenglow. We have happily booked our next family chalet holiday for 2021 with Alpenglow.
Very good efficient service
Really impressed, a great service! Matt is very knowledgeable about the chalets and resorts, a great help given that we were planning to stay somewhere different to usual. Alpenglow has been a valuable discovery!
We’ve used Alpenglow for the last 4 years and have always been impressed by their knowledge and speedy response times. We will continue to use / recommend them!
Excellent customer service ; tailored to individual / group needs. Have used several times in recent years - can be relied upon to research , advise and accomodate wishes of groups. Recommended.
Very impressed with their commitment to finding the right holiday for me. Will definitely book again and recommend others
I have used Alpenglow for a number of years now as Matt and the team are very knowledgeable and are always able to take our requirements and find us a range of suitable options. Their personal service and customer care is first class .
Used Alpenglow last year and got a really good deal, great flexi break and chalet. Rang Matt last week and within 1 hour had 4 offers on the table, great choice so agreed one in a day. Hotel reserved, payment over the phone, all done and dusted very efficiently. Good advice offered on each resort etc and travel options. Alpenglow are a great find and really easy to deal with. Richard
I would recommend using Alpenglow, they replied promptly and were great to deal with.
Matt could not have been more helpful. He’s very knowledgable and gave honest advice in order to find the most suitable accommodation for our group. Many thanks!
I dealt with Matt to book a full package holiday. I had a good idea of what I wanted beforehand, this was easily found. The whole process was quick and smooth with rapid communication. I had a look at other webistes myself and the price received from Alpen was very competitive. Highly recommend, and will most likely use again!
Personal and tailored service.
Alpenglow is rated 4.97 based on 240 reviews