Alpenglow Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Alpenglow

emma@alpenglow.ski

New King's House
136-144 New King's Road

"Great service with a fast response to our requests. Very many thanks for your help in finding us a holiday."
"Excellent service and nothing seemed too much trouble Good knowledge of all resorts and we would certainly use them again and recommend Sue J (party of 7)"
"very responsive and helpful. satisfied with the service provided."
"Very helpful,especially over the question of accommoddating the dogs."
"I have been using Matt and his team for our group ski holidays for several years now, his experience and knowledge is superb as he has seemingly skied everywhere so able to make fantastic recommendations!"
"Steves responded to all my questions and queries in a prompt and efficient manner, despite all my amended details and numbers. He kept me update with the booking situation at the chalet we were interested in and advised if other enquiries were taking place. great service"
"Steve managed to get us a competitive price for our two week ski package from Inghams at the hotel we wished after initial pricing mistakes by Inghams and offer us alternative duration options/ travel arrangements. Many thanks."
"Amazing personalised service. Steve was fabulous, listened to our requirements and worked hard to find us a suitable holiday. Can’t wait to go."
"Friendly, very knowledgable staff. Efficient service"
"Great communications (speedy, friendly), understanding of my requirements, makes good suggestions and advice. I'm a happy repeat-booker through Alpenglow."
"An immediate response to any emails sent"
"Steve Church made the booking of our chalet very easy. Steve was really helpful and spent time giving us various options to look at, however, listening to what our main requirements were came up with an AMAZING chalet. We can't wait for our ski trip next year. Thanks :)"
"Matt was so professional and knowledgable. Was always a step ahead of me alerting me to what I needed to know to make the right decision. I am so glad we have found Matt, he will definitely be my “go to” for future ski holidays"
"Useful feedback on alternative chalets and quick responses to queries helped ease the usually painful ski holiday booking process considerably! Wish I had discovered Matt at Alpenglow sooner!"
"This is the third year we have used Alpenglow to arrange our annual staff ski trip. Steve has been super efficient at finding us the best chalet accommodation to meet our exacting standards and has done all he could to accommodate our groups needs and varying sizes each year. We thank you for your patience and look forward to the next ski holiday in Avoriaz 2018. We were especially delighted to get our flights from Southampton this year. Thank you again for all your help. Happy teachers :)"
"Great service from start to finish, we were offered a number of options and even after we found some other chalets not offered by Alpenglow, they were able to look at those and offer to book those. Great comparisons and very happy to help whilst we considered options. Thorough service and we would recommend them."
"Same prices as bigger firms but comes with much more personal service - feels like your talking to a human not a telesales operator working on commission! Matt, who I dealt with, used to Rep so was able to give me real on the ground insights and tips - even which way the room balconies faced and to get a better value family ski pass at the ski pass office, and not more expensive single ones on the transfer bus. He also helped book the rooms which would best suit our party without prompting."
"Would definitely use this company again to book our Ski holidays. Matt has been extremely helpful and understanding to our needs."
"Would highly recommend Alpenglow. The accommodation they organised for us was top notch! Steve was very knowledgeable about locations. Would definitively use them again!"
"Excellent, polite service from Steve Church."
Alpenglow is rated 4.96 based on 181 reviews