Alpenglow Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Alpenglow

emma@alpenglow.ski

New King's House
136-144 New King's Road

"Having used Alpenglow for a couple of holidays we were not disappointed. Matt was as helpful as ever and listened to our group requirements and encouraged us to think of options that we may not have initially considered. Will definitely continue to use Alpenglow in the future."
"Excellent sales service from Steve who had great personal knowledge of the resort and chalet & answered all questions"
"Steve Church has been beyond helpful. He has been so patient with us and our ever changing holiday requests. Thank you so much, can’t wait to hit the snow!"
"Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly experience. Couldn't have made the booking process, easier. Without question a 10/10 service!"
"Very quick to provide quotes that met our needs. Very friendly."
"Matt and the Alpenglow team are amazing. Such a hassle free way to book a ski holiday. This is my second time booking a trip with them and I will definitely be back again next year!"
"Steve phoned me back at 8.30am with an excellent last-minute offer and was very informative and professional. Holiday was booked within a matter of minutes and all very straightforward. Will definitely recommmend and use Alpenglow again. Thank you."
"I was very impressed with the prompt call back from Steve the morning after I made my online enquirie. He also called the resort to find out what the best rooms would be like for my family so thanks again for all your help"
"Matt workes very hard to find us good options - normally at very short notice !"
"Excellent service from Steve. Way better than other operators. Understood requirements and provided options that matched"
"Very helpful & knowledgable staff, quick response which always helps with a last minute booking."
"Steve responded quickly to enquiry, followed up but not in a pushy way, answered specific questions well, confirmed booking with documents without delay. All good!"
"Alpenglow were able to offer a choice of accommodation that met our requirements and the booking process was easy and efficient. Steve was very helpful, gave us time to think through the options and responded promptly."
"Very efficient, found us a great deal very quickly and booking was simple and fast."
"The booking process was very easy and efficient - over the phone and via email... and without feeling pressurised to make a booking. Both Matt and Steve were able to answer my various questions about the chalets ( particularly important when taking a 6 month old), made a couple of appropriate suggestions and were happy to hold bookings on a couple of chalets while I spoke to the rest of my part. Will definitely use Alpenglow in the future."
"Dealt with Steve and he was very knowledgeable and patient especially when deciding on which resort would be best suited to our needs. Would highly recommend. Thanks."
"World class service from both Matt and Steve. Nothing was too much trouble and they went above and beyond service expectations. Having dealt with other ski chalet companies in the past I'm pleased that we came across Alpenglow and will most definitely recommend them to our friends and family."
"Extremely helpful, prompt and efficient."
"Quick, friendly efficient. Everything made easy."
"Very efficient, pleasant experience booking our Holiday. I will use Alpenglow again."
Alpenglow is rated 4.96 based on 158 reviews