Allied Shirts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Allied Shirts
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"The t-shirts are NOT true to size. They are much bigger than the size mentioned on website. Also, there is this strong foul chemical smell that doesn't easily wash away. Won't order again."
"Great shirt, love it, good quality solid design."
"Always a great experience designing shirts with allied. Shirts looked really nice and at a decent price"
"It was good. it was the first time designing T-shirt’s so it took me awhile to figure it out. The only thing that went wrong was that I revised the shirts to add “Carving” to Kirks Pumpkin Extravaganza, but it was not on the shirts. It was probably a mistake when I finalized the order. Not sure wha t I did wrong😬. They turned out great anyway, and came in time for Halloween, so that’s what mattered! Thanks alot"
"Overall, smooth experience. Designed the shirt and ordered. Although, I did select the option to remove the background design and it still printed. Luckily, it wasn't too significant. The kids had a blast tye-dyeing the shirts. Thanks!"
"The shirts came out grwat again but I wish you guys would create a log in system that saves my design so I don't have to keep re making every time I need more shirts."
"Really love the quality of the picture and I'll be ordering more merch soon 😊"
"The process was easy and I received my shirts earlier then promised. The shirt quality is excellent. These shirts were priced better than anywhere else I looked."
"I liked the shirt it came out super cute my only complaint is I wish the corners weren’t so much of a sharp square! regardless super cute and I recommend"
"Excellent"
"I appreciated the sale! It turned out great."
"The design and ordering was fine the quality of print is horrible!!"
"It went very well after I figured out how to input my design and printing on the shirt."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Slow delivery time
"I LUV U BOI, SEE U SOON!"
"Everything went well and delivery came when promised. Easy to get in touch for questions"
"Very good experience. Wish there was a way to get a proof. My file wasn't clear enough but I wasn't able to tell, but they did a great job. Good quality shirt for the price and free shipping... all good! I recommend and would use again."
"Great quality and arrived early!! Extremely satisfied and will be a returning customer."
"Everything was great."
"Easy and the products are fabulous!"
"Easy to use! Love all of the options available to design a shirt"
Allied Shirts is rated 4.86 based on 694 reviews