Allied Shirts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Allied Shirts
"It was great, very easy!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great customer service!!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent. The template helped us create a unique design for our office. And the CS Rep was very helpful in getting us the shirts we needed at a price we could handle with our company card."
"Great price and the shirt looks very nice!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor design tool
"ordering easy. final product blury"
"Everything was perfect, color balance, positioning, and material quality. Also the shipment was in time just as you stated. We are a happy customer. Bill & Rose Johnson, Auburn, WA"
"Great. Trying to navigate through th editing was a bit frustrating from a phone. Other than that very pleased"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Pricing
"Excellent. You were the only company that could produce what I wanted."
"Easy to order and customize the shirt. It turned out great!"
"I can't complain good job"
"Super easy design and order experience. And very affordable! I'll definately come back for future custom shirts that I may need."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"The wording on the first shirt was cut off at the end. I called to request a replacment and was told it's a "Do it yourself website", so you'll have to pay for shipping a corrected shirt. The website actually only allows you to pick the style shirt, size and color. The wording you write or choose is then placed Center, Left, Right, etc. You do not actually control the printing, so when I chose Centered, I assumed it would be centered and not leave off a letter! I don't know if the are a small outfit but to try to blame the customer and charge shipping again is poor business. They finally agreed to replace the shirt with the corrected printing and to pay for the shipping. Thank you!🎄"
"Excellent.Everything was fine."
"Great experience with AlliedShirts. I found that they were able to deliver apples-to-apples shirt designs for the best price around. Their preview tools made it easy to get a good idea of what to expect, and the shirts turned out to be EXACTLY what we were picturing. Completion of the order and shipping times were fast too!"
"Excellent , Super Easy and Very Good Deal ...Thanks"
"It took a few tries to get a high enough quality of image to you for the printing but I'm glad they took the time to ask us instead of just printing the first image we sent and ending up with a low quality image on the T-shirt. All of my email and phone conversations with the representatives were very professional. My son was very pleased with the final T-shirt."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"Very disappointed with this company so far. On my first order shirt print quality was poor. Still haven't received my reprint. If I dont receive my reprinted tshirt in the next couple days will be contacting management this time."
"Easy to follow process. Only area that would have been made it a stellar experience would be option to have multiple font sizes within one design (if that is an available function it wasn’t intuitive for me). Plus, after receiving the shirts (which arrived 1-day before promised-yay!) I wondered if I could have ordered various sizes within the same price range."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor general quality
"I was a little disappointed in how faded the design is. It looks like it has been through the wash quite a few times ."
"Great customer service! Very affordable and received my company shirts quickly. Highly recommend! Northwest Finishes LLC Tommy Hill"
Allied Shirts is rated 4.88 based on 1,013 reviews