Algarve Removals Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Algarve Removals Reviews

Hall Farm,
Woodham Mortimer,

Very easy to arrange and to get a quote. All five men involved in our move were polite professional and seemed to care. A def recommend.
Thanks Alan, I'm glad your removal went well. Thank you for recommending us as well.
Algarve Removals, are very professional and know what they are doing. Their staff are very well trained and a pleasure to deal with, nothing ever seems to cause them a problem. The service is very good and reasonably priced. I transport a fair amount out and back to the Algarve for the winter period. If you are fed up lugging clubs and cases through airports you should speak with them. I would also suggest you consider taking out out furniture etc for your property as it is cheaper to buy here and often better quality.
From first contact I knew that I was dealing with people who know how to provide an outstanding service. Approaching this project with some trepidation Algarve removals made the project easy and stress less. They are just great people to do business with; ongoing communication; getting things right; a great manner. For me incredible value. I would be prepared to pay even more for the service I received. And I don't write many reviews but this company thoroughly deserves recommendation
Thanks for taking the time to publish this very kind review. We appreciate it Ed.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you for your kind words Valerie.
A great service delivering the pallet to Portugal. Very quick transport and onward delivery to final destination. The staff both in the UK and Portugal were extremely helpful and made the process easy. I will certainly be recommending 'Algarve Removals' and will be using them again.
Thanks Robert, we will look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Algarve removals were chosen by me for a 3 meter cu shipment of 17 items including two bikes from Marbella to Edinburgh.
EVERY facet of their service worked 100%. Communication, collection and eventual delivery to my door in Edinburgh.
I only write reviews when I am either VERY happy or VERY unhappy with a company.
Would highly recommend using this company. I even posted something on Facebook, I was that impressed.
Thank you Dave, your reviews are greatly appreciated.
First Class friendly and professional service in UK and Spain. Good value. All items arrived safely and on-time in Malaga. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use again ourselves in the near future.
Thank you Jeff, we will look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Another of my many shipments to the Algarve and once again perfection. I will never use any other company. Friendly and professional workforce works for me. Thank you!
I'm glad you're shipment went well again Carol, thank you for continuing to use our service.
They did exactly what they promised to do at a reasonable price
Many thanks Gary.
I have used Algarve Removals many time. There service is always reliable, efficient, quick and very reasonable.The staff at both ends are always extremely helpful regardless of the size of your order. Wouldn’t use anyone else
Thanks for your continued support Susan, we are glad to have you as a valued customer.
A first class service, everything carefully wrapped before shipping, collected and delivered on time as promised.

The delivery . men went out of their way to get the beds down stairs including going onto the balcony and lowering the beds down to the window below as they would not go down our spiral stairs.

Brilliant service, thank you so much.

John & Margrith Wooldridge
Thanks John, we try our best!! Please dont hesitate to contact us again should you require our services.
I just wanted to say how very happy we were with your service and your English and Spanish team of guys.

From beginning to end it was stress free, on time, polite and well organised. Your people both in England and Spain were friendly, helpful and fantastic.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone moving to or from Spain and Portugal.

Thank you again.
Much appreciate Graham, I will pass your kind words onto everyone involved.
Professional, friendly, helpful from start to finish!
Thank you Rodney, i'm glad your removal went well.
A professional and efficient service. All collected in the uk and delivered to central Portugal within a week. Nothing too much trouble so based on this experience I would recommend using them.
Thanks Dianne, you're continued support is appreciated.
Have to say that we were super impressed with the service received by your company in both the Algarve and Essex depots.

Although we only had a tiny shipment all staff were friendly, courteous and patient (think of them giving directions by phone from England whilst we were in Portugal)!

Will definitely use you again and will spread the word.
Many thanks
Everyone was friendly and the move went without a hitch. The price was extremely competitive.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thank you Janice, you're review is much appreciated.
I have just had delivery of 4vintage Hi Fi speakers from The Algarve and I am very pleased with the exceptional high standards and professional way your business operates. From collection to delivery has been smoothly carried out. I wouldn't also like to praise the driver and porter that helped with off-loading nothing was too much trouble for them. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone. Many thanks - Geoff
We always aim to achieve a high standard both in the Office and on the operational side, and nice to hear when it all goes smoothly. Thankyou.
5 Star service from the UK to the Algarve. Very Professional, helpful Team, UK & Algarve.
Thankyou, always grateful to hear a positive response to what we do.
Everyone that I have had any contact with, Hayley, Bonita in the U.K. office, to the guys at the depot in Portugal, Phil & Paul, all have been very helpful, and understanding. Have and would recommend Algarve Removals to any one that needs to have anything brought over from the UK whether it's a home move or shopping from stores, in my opinion the best we have on the Algarve.
Many thanks it's always nice for the staff to hear that what they do is appreciated. Look forward to assisting you again.
From the super-quick response and quote to the bang-on-time (and cheerful) pick up to the smooth delivery - and the competitive price - first class service. Kevin Gould, Olhão
We do aim to please, thankyou
Algarve Removals is rated 5.00 based on 159 reviews