Alexis Filters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexis Filters
Read Alexis Filters Reviews

About Alexis Filters:

The Filtration Professionals

Get the right, high performance filters for all your engines and equipment from Alexis Filters - the UK's expert suppliers of high quality Donaldson filtration, exhaust and industrial filtration solutions.

Choose Alexis, and you'll benefit from quality filters, responsive next day delivery and expert support and advice, designed to ensure you get the right products that will protect your machinery and provide real long-term value.

sales@alexisfilters.co.uk

Unit 20 Melton Enterprise Park Redcliff Road

Tell us how Alexis Filters made you happy
Easy to use website, speedy delivery and good communication from the company all the way through.
(* Yves-Marc Edward) -
Simple straight forward transaction. Professional approach.
(* Colin Wellings) -
Great service
(ACS Plant Services) -
I was told the filter would be six weeks at least, it came in three days. Always under promise and over deliver, keep customers happy.
(* Matthew Richmond) -
this company provided me with a filter that was most difficult to obtain elsewhere. good service as well.,
(* Stan Lewis) -
excellent customer service, very helpful.
(Limecoast) -
VERY HELPFULL COMPANY
(M H Laverick & Partners) -
hi i have found you very helpfull with helping me find the parts i need , please keep the good work up , thanks again from david halliday
(* DJ Halliday) -
Good stock levels prompt delivery will definitely use again
Great company to deal with very helpful and good quality products at excellent prices , A+ recommended
Very prompt delivery.
Good service and price
Only just found this company very good to deal with will use them again
The MD gave me personal attention and helped me resolve a problem for which I was very grateful.
No mess sorted
good service but need to be a bit keener on some of your prices to match other suppliers
SERVICE IS VERY GOOD AND KNOWLEDGE ALSO
Fantastic service
Website indicated stock at time of order, after one week and no delivery I contacted by phone to be told it would be delivered to Alexis filters by the end of the week, then out to me early the following week- approximately 10 days from order! I asked if I could collect asap when they received it, which was ok but no apology or postage refund offered - infact my concerns regarding timescale were met with astonishment that I thought it would have been quicker!
very quick service by carrier, excellent quality diesel fuel /water separator filters at good price.
Alexis Filters is rated 4.78 based on 279 reviews