Alexis Filters Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Alexis Filters

About Alexis Filters: The Filtration Professionals

Get the right, high performance filters for all your engines and equipment from Alexis Filters - the UK's expert suppliers of high quality Donaldson filtration, exhaust and industrial filtration solutions.

Choose Alexis, and you'll benefit from quality filters, responsive next day delivery and expert support and advice, designed to ensure you get the right products that will protect your machinery and provide real long-term value.

sales@alexisfilters.co.uk

Unit 20 Melton Enterprise Park Redcliff Road

How would you rate Alexis Filters?

"just very professional, polite lady took order items delivered as stated ,as before I am very pleased and will continue using your services."
"Easy to use website. Smooth transaction, speedy delivery."
"good and quick service"
"Fast efficient service."
"we are waiting on good weather to use our machines"
"No reply to my email of 9 Mar which was an immediate response to you - text of emails follows "Please can you send a breakdown of what I've bought? I've only received 3 x Donaldson P777731 mounting brackets which are £6.34 each inc VAT on your website, so a total of £19.02 + p&p is owed. I did ask you for a fourth of the same to be included in the order but that has not been received —I still want another. Many thanks JT Dear Customer, Please find your latest statement attached. Please make payment of any outstanding balances as soon as possible. Thank you for your valued business ! Regards Alexis Accounts Alexis Filters Ltd""
"I needed a replacement secy. fuel filter for a construction machine in a hurry and called just before the deadline - the courier had already collected but they took my order to the depot to ensure I received it - 1st class service"
"Great value and service."
"Prompt efficient service along with excellent product knowledge helping the customer to choose the right product for the application."
"Service was very good"
"good price' fast services"
"good honest quick service with updates"
""Competitive prices and good customer service ""
"Good Service and on Time"
"Quick and easy to deal with."
"The service was great. They answered our request in just a couple of hours."
"Very helpful all goods received on time"
"Very helpful on the phone and items ordered arrived very quickly."
"Price, Delivery Times, and help given"
"good response, proactive fast delivery"
Alexis Filters is rated 4.73 based on 40 reviews