Alexis Filters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexis Filters
Read Alexis Filters Reviews

About Alexis Filters:

The Filtration Professionals

Get the right, high performance filters for all your engines and equipment from Alexis Filters - the UK's expert suppliers of high quality Donaldson filtration, exhaust and industrial filtration solutions.

Choose Alexis, and you'll benefit from quality filters, responsive next day delivery and expert support and advice, designed to ensure you get the right products that will protect your machinery and provide real long-term value.

sales@alexisfilters.co.uk

Unit 20 Melton Enterprise Park Redcliff Road

Tell us how Alexis Filters made you happy
Genuine parts at a price nobody could match
good site ,good price just a bit slow with the dispatch
I was able to review filter dimensions on line which was very useful in helping to identify a suitable filter for an old piece of machinery for which I had no details other than an old filter without any currently identifiable markings. Once ordered, delivery was quick enabling me progress the project.
Extensive knowledge for cross reference of obscure filter, coupled with excellent service & fast delivery. Parts were exactly as needed! Thank you!
Great service, very helpful support, would fully recommend to others
Great customer service and managed to find out what I was looking for.
We weren't sure of the exact filter we required for an old piece of equipment. But a phone call to Alexis sorted us out. They certainly know their products .
10/10 for product availability and speed of delivery
Easy service all the filters matched 👍🏻
Excellent service as normal.
Quick prompt service,and easy to deal with
I rate Alexix TOP in the world for filters
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Great price and good communication
excellent service.
The part was the correct one for our Ransomes mower and was delivered very quickly. An excellent service.
Your sales guru Andy Moor was excellent and very knowledgeable and helpful .top marks I would use alexis filters again .
I verbally ordered 2 of the same number filteds and was only charged for one which arrived.

I also ordered a hydraulic filter for Atlas Copco compressor to find the one sent wouldnt fit
Hi William, I know you are dealing with my colleague Andy, hopefully the issue with the filter will be resolved quickly today.
Regards
Kerry
Very good and helpful service 👍
Excellent website and easy to negotiate. Great range of products at very competitive prices. Full support available on website and fast delivery make this firm a top trader.
Alexis Filters is rated 4.83 based on 174 reviews