Alexis Filters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexis Filters
Read Alexis Filters Reviews

About Alexis Filters:

The Filtration Professionals

Get the right, high performance filters for all your engines and equipment from Alexis Filters - the UK's expert suppliers of high quality Donaldson filtration, exhaust and industrial filtration solutions.

Choose Alexis, and you'll benefit from quality filters, responsive next day delivery and expert support and advice, designed to ensure you get the right products that will protect your machinery and provide real long-term value.

sales@alexisfilters.co.uk

Unit 20 Melton Enterprise Park Redcliff Road

Tell us how Alexis Filters made you happy
Easy site to use, quick delivery.
The filters took a long time to come. I contacted Alexis and told they would be here by a date and it was the week after.
Insane accountancy system which automatically generates statements showing an outstanding balance when no money is actually owed. We use the same software and it does not do that to our customers. I can only assume yours is wrongly set up. In spite of good service and a quality product I will not be using you again for the reasons given above. I wonder how many more people have had a similar experience and will also not be using you again.
Great stock of filters
Brilliant service
First-class service and a very good price for product. Would happily use them again.
Great service albeit delivery a little slow.
Order got lost & needed to be chased; filters took over 2 weeks to arrive.
very fast friendly cheap and reliable thankyou
Good service, professional company.
ordered over the phone . easy transaction and delivered to my door . thankyou will be using for future filter replacements to our machinery.
Good service. Stocked a filter for my old tractor which the agri suppliers didn't have (and it fits!) Delivered faster than promised.
Excellent service
Professional, courteous business with sensible prices.
Very helpful with cross reference of oem numbers excellent service
Great service, delivered on time and wouldn’t hesitate to use again!
I was a bit concerned that this filter would be wrong as the part No was a crossover.It was for a 1938 BMW R12 motorbike and it fitted perfectly. Many thanks.
Quick delivery.
Competitive prices and good stock - excellent service
Great service & fast delivery 👍