AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law
Read AFG Law Reviews

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
From start to finish I have been delighted with the service given by AFG Law and particularly Rebecca Coles & Rebecca Mannion.
Throughout the process they have dealt with me courteously, diligently and professionally. No hesitation in recommending for future business.
Rebecca Mannion and Rebecca Coles have been excellent in supporting me through the process of selling and buying a property for my sister Whenever I rang with a query I was confident that they would speedily get back to me and give me the information and reassurance I needed to make decisions Rebecca Mannion was thorough in ensuring all aspects of the flat purchase were accurately responded to and protected me in my purchase Despite my stress and anxiety they were supportive and patient Hats off to you ! Well Done !
Carl and his fantastic secretaries Joanne and Laura are a great team who worked really hard to push for completion of my recent mortgage transfer. Despite lockdown and working from home, I could always rely on one of them to get back to me promptly to answer any queries. Joanne even called me up after hours, to update me as she knew I was battling against a deadline. Carl has handled all my property dealings for the past 10 years. Thank you AFG law.
My solicitor Rhianne was excellent through out. Nothing was to much trouble, she even came to my home with forms to sign to speed up the process. Would recomend them to anybody moving home. Excellent
They have been very helpful and patient with as as we didn't know much about buying process and they answered us promptly to all our questions. Highly recommended, top class service!
Friendly and reliable service at very competitive cost, even through covid restrictions.
My solicitor, Rebecca Mannion, went above and beyond during the purchase of my house. I wouldn't have secured the property without her. Outstanding work.
AFG Law have been absolutely fantastic throughout the sale of my house. I have always been able to get in contact with them and they have always kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to anyone else selling their house.
From the start AFG law where very helpful and efficient during my house sale. Many thanks to Abigial in particular who dealt with my conveyancing. I would definitely recommend and use again.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys! Rhianne especially. She was always prompt with email responses and always transparent with updates.

Would I use them again? 100%!

Thank you for helping our new home become a reality Rhianne!
I would not hesitate to recommend AFG Law. Rebecca C couldn’t have been more helpful and made the sale of my mums house at a very difficult and emotional time a little less painful .
Having moved my business over to AFG during the pandemic due to my solicitor of many years deciding to furlough staff I was initially nervous but now having dealt through one sale and another pending I will only be using AFG from here on in. The service, patience and communication from Rebecca Cole’s was and is first class. In a time where there is so much to stress & worry about Rebecca removed so much of that and for that I am very grateful.
Excellent communication and fantastic service. They supported us in buying our dream home. Thank you Rebecca Mannion, Alison, Rebecca Coles and Amanda Evans
Good service and a hassle-free, smooth process for selling my house.
Great experience with the team at AFG Law when I recently purchased my house.
We have been impressed by Rhianne Williams' professional, efficient & friendly dealings with the sale of our relative's property. She has always responded to our queries and ensured the transaction proceeded smoothly.
I have no hesitation in recommending her and AFG in respect of conveyancing.
I cannot thank Rhianne Williams enough for her support during a stressful time. We accepted an offer 4 weeks before lockdown in March and heard nothing from the estate agents. Despite working from home, she was always contactable (and calming!) I highly recommend her and Lily for conveyancing. Thank you!
Heather Loynd dealt with the purchase of my first home.
Heather was professional through out the conveyancing process, updating me regularly and answering my queries clearly and promptly.
My father referred AFG Law to me as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know understand why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd and AFG Law!
Highly appreciate Heather Loynd for dealing with the purchase of my first home.
Heather dealt with the conveyancing process professionally, updating me through out and answering all my queries clearly and promptly. The matter was completed on the date requested.
My father referred me to AFG Law as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd of AFG Law.
AFG were very professional, informative and re-assuring. I had regular updates on the sale of my property.
AFG Law is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews