AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law
Read AFG Law Reviews

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
Apalling service. If I could award minus stars I would do. Have sat on the money from an estate I've been awarded for 16 months and still no sigh of release. Don't use.
Excellent service and delivered the results I needed. Megan Ryan-Loughran exceeded all my expectations. Thank You.
Excellent service from the team at AFG Law. Any concerns I had, they sorted out within 24 hours, kept me fully updated with the whole process and a really good price. Would definitely recommend to anyone - Thank you...
Excellent first class service from Rebecca at AFG Law. Fast, professional and efficient and very good value for money. This is the second time I've used this company for conveyancing and would be more than happy to use again. Entire process was clear and faultless and would strongly recommend this firm for conveyancing to anyone.
Professional and excellent customer service would recommend to family and friends.
AFG were the best, brilliant service from Rhianne Williams, nothing was too much trouble and Rhianne always responded quickly.
Dealt with my house sale, my partner's house sale and then the purchase of my late father's house. Very responsive firm, good price.
AFG Law where exceptional throughout. Rebecca Coles and Billy Makin went above and beyond to ensure as smooth a transaction as possible. They where up against a difficult solicitor acting for the buyers, chasing them regularly on our behalf, including our completion day. Time was definitely against us towards the end of the day and they where still chasing. I can assure they where extremely professional and always available when we had a query. Fees where very good and we can definitely recommend them for your conveyancing requirements. Thank you for your exceptional work.!!
Usual fantastic service from AFG I cannot thank both Rebecca's and Billy enough for their due diligence and incredible patience shown in what was a difficult transaction, We facer everything from estate probate and planning to historical lost deeds. I wouldn't use anyone else to act on my behalf. It's just a shame that there isn't 10 stars Thanks Guys just brilliant service
We have used AFG Law multiple times now when selling/buying and wouldn't use anyone else. Rhianne is excellent at her job and makes you feel like you are her only client! The sale was completed within 6 weeks from offer to completion! Thanks again for all of your help.
We used AFG Law for the sale of our fathers house as we were the executors of his will. They were superb throughout the whole process and made it all very easy. There was a slight hiccup on the day of completion which they handled with the professional and expertise we could expect. Would highly recommend them for the conveyancing process.
I used AFG Law handled the sale of my house and Rahil Khan and his team handled the matter in a concise and professional manner and would recomend them to any one else selling their house.
I used AFG Law to make a will. The solicitor I dealt with, Hamza Mustafa, was excellent - he fully explained options available to me and what they involved, answered my questions clearly and executed the whole process efficiently. Also, he was friendly and personable. Overall, a very positive experience! I would highly recommend the firm.
Nice easy transaction, thanks to Alex for keeping me informed throughout the process.
In the beginning, our sales didn't go well. Ms Heather and her team, Ms Katrina were very professional in an approachable, friendly way. Very satisfied with the service provided by AFG Law in selling our properties, very professional and responded to all inquiries promptly and efficiently. I would happily recommend this company and will use it again in the future. Really appreciate your help.
I used AFG Law for my house sale. Rahil Khan was very helpful and courteous. He regularly kept me updated on the house sales progress. He swiftly dealt with any issues and the sale went through very quickly. I would highly recommend.
Excellent service from Rahil Khan and the wider team. Highly recommend.
Afg solicitors and the Wigan social services did a fraud in the family courtroom MA19C00705 on the 16 of April 2020 it was Miss Ali, and Miss fox and the complaint manager Mr khan..they are the biggest liars ever,never use them, i dismissed Afg solicitor on the 5 of march 2020 court order don't say remove the Afg solicitors why not ?
Excellent service. I have a small property business and this is my first sale through AFG. The service was exceptional. I will have no hesitation in recommending AFG and using them again for my further properties. I had issues with the sale, due to poor service from Miller Metcalfe, Mr Khan, my solicitor was brilliant, made me feel at ease, made various phone calls and emails, to my buyer’s solicitor, of which I wasn’t charged any extra for, and he didn’t give up until the issues were resolved. Mr Khan also gave me his mobile number and informed me, I could contact him any time. Thank you for everything Mr Khan, especially always having time for me, calling me back if you missed a call and for the arduous task of pushing for my sale to go through,
Positive experience selling our first home with AFG law. Rebecca Cole’s was always very helpful and guided us through the process during each stage. I would recommend Rebecca for conveyancing and would use her again in the future.
AFG Law is rated 4.8 based on 115 reviews