AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
We have been impressed by Rhianne Williams' professional, efficient & friendly dealings with the sale of our relative's property. She has always responded to our queries and ensured the transaction proceeded smoothly.
I have no hesitation in recommending her and AFG in respect of conveyancing.
I cannot thank Rhianne Williams enough for her support during a stressful time. We accepted an offer 4 weeks before lockdown in March and heard nothing from the estate agents. Despite working from home, she was always contactable (and calming!) I highly recommend her and Lily for conveyancing. Thank you!
Heather Loynd dealt with the purchase of my first home.
Heather was professional through out the conveyancing process, updating me regularly and answering my queries clearly and promptly.
My father referred AFG Law to me as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know understand why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd and AFG Law!
Highly appreciate Heather Loynd for dealing with the purchase of my first home.
Heather dealt with the conveyancing process professionally, updating me through out and answering all my queries clearly and promptly. The matter was completed on the date requested.
My father referred me to AFG Law as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd of AFG Law.
AFG were very professional, informative and re-assuring. I had regular updates on the sale of my property.
Dealt with AFG Law on several occasions now on a number of matters, and throughout all processes Rhianne has been exceptional and gone above and beyond.

I would recommend Rhianne & the team at AFG for any legal matters.
I can not thank Rhianne Williams and the team enough for the services I have received. I have just completed on my very first house sale and Rhianne made the process feel so straightforward and put my mind at ease. Extremely happy customer! I would definitely recommend AFG Law.
Couldn’t thank Rhianne Williams enough for the amazing, Friendly and professional service that we received throughout the long process of buying and selling our property!
Rhianne always went above and beyond to ensure that we received the best service and is a real credit to the firm.
Absolutely amazing!
Excellent service from Jill Parratt and the team.
Communication was exceptional and always happy to answer any questions.
I highly recommend AFG law.
RW/P10771-0001 - Excellent service, made the whole process easy and simple. Good, quick communication, answered any query’s promptly and effectively.

Would definitely use again. Provided the cheapest quote and backed it up with great customer service, thank you.
We used AFG for the sale of my mum’s house and dealt mainly with Georgia Ottewill.
Georgia was very efficient and professional in her dealings with us . She responded quickly by email or telephone to any queries we had and made the process go as well as it could in these difficult times.
Great customer service at the best of times, but even more so during the lockdown, ensuring we had everything we needed and could do everything we had to do via video calls etc. Great price, great service. No question was too much for Greg and Bernie, couldn't recommend them enough.
Excellent service, very helpful and friendly.
Used AFG Law to deal with the conveyancing on the sale of my parents house and would certainly use them again.
Anita dealt with the final completion quickly and kept me informed. Also would just like to mention Isabelle and Charlotte for their assistance in the matter and found them always pleasant and helpful.
Georgia was really helpful from start to finish. Even though the UK was In lockdown And the other side weren’t too helpful. She was great and made sure everything went smoothly
RW/J10276-0002 Rhianne acted for us for the second time when we sold a house recently. Very professional, excellent value but above all, efficient and with a personal touch. Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks once again. Mark & Cath.
Very happy with the service provided by AFG Law in relation to our remortgage.

Fiona and Georgia were very efficient especially in these difficult circumstances surrounding COVID 19 and they very approachable when we had any questions.

Would not hesitate to recommend them in the future.
Extremely efficient, professional and competant!

We could not recommend AFG Law enough.

Rhianne has kept us informed every step of the way and ensured the whole process of selling our house/buying our next house has been smooth, stressfree and as quick as possible (despite coronavirus). Thank you.
Throughout the process both Anita and Isabelle went above and beyond to maintain contact, put me at ease and ensure that I was aware of everything necessary at the relevant times - most importantly so I understood.

I have previously used AFG Law to purchase two properties, I have now used them to sell one property and will continue to use them moving forward.

I would highly recommend AFG Law for any buying or selling of property.
AFG Law is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews