AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law
Read AFG Law Reviews

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
I would not hesitate to recommend AFG Law. Rebecca C couldn’t have been more helpful and made the sale of my mums house at a very difficult and emotional time a little less painful .
Having moved my business over to AFG during the pandemic due to my solicitor of many years deciding to furlough staff I was initially nervous but now having dealt through one sale and another pending I will only be using AFG from here on in. The service, patience and communication from Rebecca Cole’s was and is first class. In a time where there is so much to stress & worry about Rebecca removed so much of that and for that I am very grateful.
Excellent communication and fantastic service. They supported us in buying our dream home. Thank you Rebecca Mannion, Alison, Rebecca Coles and Amanda Evans
Good service and a hassle-free, smooth process for selling my house.
Great experience with the team at AFG Law when I recently purchased my house.
We have been impressed by Rhianne Williams' professional, efficient & friendly dealings with the sale of our relative's property. She has always responded to our queries and ensured the transaction proceeded smoothly.
I have no hesitation in recommending her and AFG in respect of conveyancing.
I cannot thank Rhianne Williams enough for her support during a stressful time. We accepted an offer 4 weeks before lockdown in March and heard nothing from the estate agents. Despite working from home, she was always contactable (and calming!) I highly recommend her and Lily for conveyancing. Thank you!
Heather Loynd dealt with the purchase of my first home.
Heather was professional through out the conveyancing process, updating me regularly and answering my queries clearly and promptly.
My father referred AFG Law to me as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know understand why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd and AFG Law!
Highly appreciate Heather Loynd for dealing with the purchase of my first home.
Heather dealt with the conveyancing process professionally, updating me through out and answering all my queries clearly and promptly. The matter was completed on the date requested.
My father referred me to AFG Law as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd of AFG Law.
AFG were very professional, informative and re-assuring. I had regular updates on the sale of my property.
Dealt with AFG Law on several occasions now on a number of matters, and throughout all processes Rhianne has been exceptional and gone above and beyond.

I would recommend Rhianne & the team at AFG for any legal matters.
I can not thank Rhianne Williams and the team enough for the services I have received. I have just completed on my very first house sale and Rhianne made the process feel so straightforward and put my mind at ease. Extremely happy customer! I would definitely recommend AFG Law.
Couldn’t thank Rhianne Williams enough for the amazing, Friendly and professional service that we received throughout the long process of buying and selling our property!
Rhianne always went above and beyond to ensure that we received the best service and is a real credit to the firm.
Absolutely amazing!
Excellent service from Jill Parratt and the team.
Communication was exceptional and always happy to answer any questions.
I highly recommend AFG law.
RW/P10771-0001 - Excellent service, made the whole process easy and simple. Good, quick communication, answered any query’s promptly and effectively.

Would definitely use again. Provided the cheapest quote and backed it up with great customer service, thank you.
We used AFG for the sale of my mum’s house and dealt mainly with Georgia Ottewill.
Georgia was very efficient and professional in her dealings with us . She responded quickly by email or telephone to any queries we had and made the process go as well as it could in these difficult times.
Great customer service at the best of times, but even more so during the lockdown, ensuring we had everything we needed and could do everything we had to do via video calls etc. Great price, great service. No question was too much for Greg and Bernie, couldn't recommend them enough.
Excellent service, very helpful and friendly.
Used AFG Law to deal with the conveyancing on the sale of my parents house and would certainly use them again.
Anita dealt with the final completion quickly and kept me informed. Also would just like to mention Isabelle and Charlotte for their assistance in the matter and found them always pleasant and helpful.
Georgia was really helpful from start to finish. Even though the UK was In lockdown And the other side weren’t too helpful. She was great and made sure everything went smoothly
AFG Law is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews