AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law
Read AFG Law Reviews

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
I would like to personally thank our solicitor Rhianne at AFG for her ongoing support and patience during our first home purchase. Rhianne was always on hand when I needed reassurance and also replied to my emails promptly. I cannot recommend Rhianne highly enough, she is fantastic at her job and equally shows compassion during a very stressful process. Thank you Rhianne for your professionalism and support.
My solicitor at AFG Law Bury was Rachael Davidson. She was very supportive and helpful, from the beginning of the conveyancing process, right to the end. It is very strange to say that I absolutely missed communicating with her, since the completion of our purchase. This is how much her kind support, her knowledge in the house buying process, and her sincerity affected me. She was always replying my emails on time, and would answer my calls straightaway. If she missed my call for any reason beyond her control, she would call me back. It was very pleasant talking to her, as if we knew each other before service. Rachael made sure I understood every legal aspect of our buying process, and was protecting my interest to the best of her ability by taking time to explain matters, and advised the best way forward effectively. To conclude my endless praise, for the amazing job of this solicitor, she made sure me and her went through every detail of my buying process, from beginning to the end, in a Microsoft video meeting, which lasted over two hours, before exchanging contracts, just to make sure that I was happy with everything involved.

I will also like to use this opportunity to thank and appreciate the tremendous support I got from my solicitor’s assistance, Georgia Ottewill. Georgia was always there working hand in hand with my solicitor, and was always stepping in when my solicitor was very busy. She made me feel even more supported and cared for, because it was always a case of either my solicitor or her, ready for me whenever I needed them.

My whole experience with AFG Law was that I have received an amazing support and service, and will definitely use them again, and will recommend my family members, and friends to use them.
From start to finish I have been delighted with the service given by AFG Law and particularly Rebecca Coles & Rebecca Mannion.
Throughout the process they have dealt with me courteously, diligently and professionally. No hesitation in recommending for future business.
Rebecca Mannion and Rebecca Coles have been excellent in supporting me through the process of selling and buying a property for my sister Whenever I rang with a query I was confident that they would speedily get back to me and give me the information and reassurance I needed to make decisions Rebecca Mannion was thorough in ensuring all aspects of the flat purchase were accurately responded to and protected me in my purchase Despite my stress and anxiety they were supportive and patient Hats off to you ! Well Done !
Carl and his fantastic secretaries Joanne and Laura are a great team who worked really hard to push for completion of my recent mortgage transfer. Despite lockdown and working from home, I could always rely on one of them to get back to me promptly to answer any queries. Joanne even called me up after hours, to update me as she knew I was battling against a deadline. Carl has handled all my property dealings for the past 10 years. Thank you AFG law.
My solicitor Rhianne was excellent through out. Nothing was to much trouble, she even came to my home with forms to sign to speed up the process. Would recomend them to anybody moving home. Excellent
They have been very helpful and patient with as as we didn't know much about buying process and they answered us promptly to all our questions. Highly recommended, top class service!
Friendly and reliable service at very competitive cost, even through covid restrictions.
My solicitor, Rebecca Mannion, went above and beyond during the purchase of my house. I wouldn't have secured the property without her. Outstanding work.
AFG Law have been absolutely fantastic throughout the sale of my house. I have always been able to get in contact with them and they have always kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to anyone else selling their house.
From the start AFG law where very helpful and efficient during my house sale. Many thanks to Abigial in particular who dealt with my conveyancing. I would definitely recommend and use again.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys! Rhianne especially. She was always prompt with email responses and always transparent with updates.

Would I use them again? 100%!

Thank you for helping our new home become a reality Rhianne!
I would not hesitate to recommend AFG Law. Rebecca C couldn’t have been more helpful and made the sale of my mums house at a very difficult and emotional time a little less painful .
Having moved my business over to AFG during the pandemic due to my solicitor of many years deciding to furlough staff I was initially nervous but now having dealt through one sale and another pending I will only be using AFG from here on in. The service, patience and communication from Rebecca Cole’s was and is first class. In a time where there is so much to stress & worry about Rebecca removed so much of that and for that I am very grateful.
Excellent communication and fantastic service. They supported us in buying our dream home. Thank you Rebecca Mannion, Alison, Rebecca Coles and Amanda Evans
Good service and a hassle-free, smooth process for selling my house.
Great experience with the team at AFG Law when I recently purchased my house.
We have been impressed by Rhianne Williams' professional, efficient & friendly dealings with the sale of our relative's property. She has always responded to our queries and ensured the transaction proceeded smoothly.
I have no hesitation in recommending her and AFG in respect of conveyancing.
I cannot thank Rhianne Williams enough for her support during a stressful time. We accepted an offer 4 weeks before lockdown in March and heard nothing from the estate agents. Despite working from home, she was always contactable (and calming!) I highly recommend her and Lily for conveyancing. Thank you!
Heather Loynd dealt with the purchase of my first home.
Heather was professional through out the conveyancing process, updating me regularly and answering my queries clearly and promptly.
My father referred AFG Law to me as Anita Boardman dealt with his first purchase in 1994, now I know understand why.
I would highly recommend Heather Loynd and AFG Law!
AFG Law is rated 4.92 based on 36 reviews