AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We used AFG for the sale of my mum’s house and dealt mainly with Georgia Ottewill.
Georgia was very efficient and professional in her dealings with us . She responded quickly by email or telephone to any queries we had and made the process go as well as it could in these difficult times.
Great customer service at the best of times, but even more so during the lockdown, ensuring we had everything we needed and could do everything we had to do via video calls etc. Great price, great service. No question was too much for Greg and Bernie, couldn't recommend them enough.
Excellent service, very helpful and friendly.
Used AFG Law to deal with the conveyancing on the sale of my parents house and would certainly use them again.
Anita dealt with the final completion quickly and kept me informed. Also would just like to mention Isabelle and Charlotte for their assistance in the matter and found them always pleasant and helpful.
Georgia was really helpful from start to finish. Even though the UK was In lockdown And the other side weren’t too helpful. She was great and made sure everything went smoothly
RW/J10276-0002 Rhianne acted for us for the second time when we sold a house recently. Very professional, excellent value but above all, efficient and with a personal touch. Nothing is too much trouble. Thanks once again. Mark & Cath.
Very happy with the service provided by AFG Law in relation to our remortgage.

Fiona and Georgia were very efficient especially in these difficult circumstances surrounding COVID 19 and they very approachable when we had any questions.

Would not hesitate to recommend them in the future.
Extremely efficient, professional and competant!

We could not recommend AFG Law enough.

Rhianne has kept us informed every step of the way and ensured the whole process of selling our house/buying our next house has been smooth, stressfree and as quick as possible (despite coronavirus). Thank you.
Throughout the process both Anita and Isabelle went above and beyond to maintain contact, put me at ease and ensure that I was aware of everything necessary at the relevant times - most importantly so I understood.

I have previously used AFG Law to purchase two properties, I have now used them to sell one property and will continue to use them moving forward.

I would highly recommend AFG Law for any buying or selling of property.
AFG Law is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews