AFG Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFG Law
Read AFG Law Reviews

Tell us how AFG Law made you happy
A huge thank you to Heather, Craig and Alex at AFG for the smooth and efficient handling of the sale of our property. This was a stressful time for us after a bereavement but they made the whole process straightforward. We would certainly recommend.
Communication has been excellent. Always able to speak with Asia or Lily very quickly. Kept informed throughout the conveyancing process and on the turnover day communication was superb . Thankyou so much for helping through all queries and explaining things to us . Brilliant job .
Awful service had a very poor experience with AFG poor communication and ended up with a much higher bill than expected. Tried to blame the Estate Agents but ultimately my contract was with AFG. Would not use again
My housemove has been a nihhmare due to the lawyer handeling it being non comunacativ and almost impossible to speak to.I wiuldnot use this firm again foe anything. Keep away from this lot. One word to discribe them pathetic
The service from AFG Law has been excellent. Our solicitor, Ms Asia Shazad, handled our house sale and purchase. Asia was responsive to queries, as was Lily, the Personal Assistant to Asia. The service was excellent because they were knowledgeable, friendly and always professional. Nothing was too much trouble. I felt so confident in their advice on all matters. Both my telephone and email contact was so easy to get questions answered. They ensured a personal service to me, even through the end of stamp duty rush and covid. I will definitely use Asia if I move again. The service from her was faultless. Very different experience than previous house moves. Thank you Asia and Lily.
I don’t usually write reviews but the service I received from AFG Law and Rahil Khan in particular on my house sale has been first class. Rahil has been on the ball from start to finish, working in my best interests at all times and has delivered a faultless service. Can’t recommend Rahil highly enough.
We can’t praise Rebecca Mannion and her team highly enough. We have been totally delighted with every aspect of customer service from every member of the team throughout. Always available, (even with Covid 19 restrictions, polite and professional. Overall superb experience. They are lovely people, thorough, efficient, knowledgeable, professional, reliable and trustworthy. Very reasonably priced for all the dedicated work put in. Excellent delivery. Updates given without having to be chased. Will recommend to friends and family without hesitation.
Very satisfied with Rebecca Mannion handling our conveyancing (and her colleagues,) that was dealt with efficiently under the unprecedented COVID-19 restrictions! Thank you for all your help.
I would like to thank Rachael and Georgia at AFG Law Bury for their friendly and efficient handling of the sale of our property. They were quick to respond to any queries and pro-actively provided regular updates on progress. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others and will certainly use them again
Heather and Craig did an excellent job in supporting me close the selling of my property sale. They kept me updated throughout and were quick. Very quick. I felt there was a personal touch and will definitely use AFG Law when next required. Craig you are superb at what you do and a very intellectual and cultured. Both Heather and Craig were easy to talk too.
I can't speak highly enough of Rhianne and her assistant Lily. In what turned out to be a complicated and protracted flat sale, they were professional, quick to help and especially able to communicate in a way we understood. When challenges surfaced, solutions were found. They are definitely value for money and we will use again in the future.
During my recent house purchase I was lucky enough to have AFG represent me. My solicitor Asia was wonderful, she leaves no stone unturned and really is a tenacious and dilligent young lady. I have no trouble recommending AFG. A very happy customer!!!
Honestly can't thank Rebecca Mannion, Rebecca Coles & Ali Evans for all their help and support with the purchase of my property. They went above and beyond for me as a client. They completed the purchase of my property within an amazing timeframe of 7 weeks. Their customer service and support was incredible. They were always available for a quick chat and kept me updated throughout my purchase. I would highly recommend.
This company have gone out of their way to advise and provide a high standard of solicitors service for a property purchase. I am very impressed with all the staff at AFG Law, even with covid restrictions and how this has impacted businesses and staff personally I have received a great service from the team. I would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help and support!
Excellent service and communication. Highlighted issues we hadn't even considered and gave options to solve them. We were kept up to date every step of the way, even with the pandemic making face to face meetings more difficult. We would not hesitate to use them again.
Thanks very much for all your help in supporting the sale of mum's house. I had direct access to Rebecca throughout the process, who responded promptly to any queries we had. Thank you.
I would like to personally thank our solicitor Rhianne at AFG for her ongoing support and patience during our first home purchase. Rhianne was always on hand when I needed reassurance and also replied to my emails promptly. I cannot recommend Rhianne highly enough, she is fantastic at her job and equally shows compassion during a very stressful process. Thank you Rhianne for your professionalism and support.
My solicitor at AFG Law Bury was Rachael Davidson. She was very supportive and helpful, from the beginning of the conveyancing process, right to the end. It is very strange to say that I absolutely missed communicating with her, since the completion of our purchase. This is how much her kind support, her knowledge in the house buying process, and her sincerity affected me. She was always replying my emails on time, and would answer my calls straightaway. If she missed my call for any reason beyond her control, she would call me back. It was very pleasant talking to her, as if we knew each other before service. Rachael made sure I understood every legal aspect of our buying process, and was protecting my interest to the best of her ability by taking time to explain matters, and advised the best way forward effectively. To conclude my endless praise, for the amazing job of this solicitor, she made sure me and her went through every detail of my buying process, from beginning to the end, in a Microsoft video meeting, which lasted over two hours, before exchanging contracts, just to make sure that I was happy with everything involved. I will also like to use this opportunity to thank and appreciate the tremendous support I got from my solicitor’s assistance, Georgia Ottewill. Georgia was always there working hand in hand with my solicitor, and was always stepping in when my solicitor was very busy. She made me feel even more supported and cared for, because it was always a case of either my solicitor or her, ready for me whenever I needed them. My whole experience with AFG Law was that I have received an amazing support and service, and will definitely use them again, and will recommend my family members, and friends to use them.
From start to finish I have been delighted with the service given by AFG Law and particularly Rebecca Coles & Rebecca Mannion. Throughout the process they have dealt with me courteously, diligently and professionally. No hesitation in recommending for future business.
Rebecca Mannion and Rebecca Coles have been excellent in supporting me through the process of selling and buying a property for my sister Whenever I rang with a query I was confident that they would speedily get back to me and give me the information and reassurance I needed to make decisions Rebecca Mannion was thorough in ensuring all aspects of the flat purchase were accurately responded to and protected me in my purchase Despite my stress and anxiety they were supportive and patient Hats off to you ! Well Done !
AFG Law is rated 4.79 based on 52 reviews