Affordable Baby Care Reviews

Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Phoebe Alden
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Natasha Cardwell
Ordered at lunch time, delivered the next day. Excellent customer service and great value for money. Purchased what I thought was the same set up from ‘Boots’ for £8 less. Didn’t have UV hood or apron. It would have cost an extra £45 To buy the apron and hood separately. Saved ourselves £37 by shopping with ‘Affordable Baby Care’. Thank you
Absolutely chuffed to bits with the Cosatto stroller! Completely hassle free ordering, Affordable Baby Car had it despatched and delivered within2 days. Brilliant service, would recommend and use again!
Excellent service, great product, speedy delivery, no problems, thank you.
My sister had bought a pram from here a couple of years back so I was already confident in the service I would receive. This was the only place I could find that still stocked the cot bed I wanted. I got an email when I ordered. One to update me on dispatch and another to track. The item took 3 days to arrive which I thought was brilliant! The personalised emails also made it feel like a family run business I could trust! I will definitely be looking here for more things I need before our baby arrives!
Very happy and would highly recommend.
Lisa kept us informed through out the order and delivery was on time.
A very happy customer🙂
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Very good service received my order before the expected delivery date, would definitely use them again.
First class service. Full information on a personal email and I didn’t have to have all my personal information sold ( cookies) to do this transaction. Definitely a recommended . I shall look here first in future.
Excellent service dealt with several staff on the couple of trips I've had to the store very helpful ladies and nothing is too much trouble. Knowledgeable staff about there products and quick response on the Facebook page.
Will be back!
Quick service and really reliable
This is the only place that had the rocker in after having tried all the well known stockist.
It was here next day.
Couldn’t fault the customer service that the affordable Baby Care gave.
So a big thank
Customer service excellent I dealt with Lauren who was very helpful and kind. I ordered before 3:30pm and my daughters Egg pram was delivered next.. Lauren saved the day because my daughter had already ordered elsewhere but they could not fulfil order... I phoned affordable baby care and it was all sorted... thank you Lauren got your help and kindness... X
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Very good communication, fast delivery. Have not looked at car seat yet but everything is as described. Would buy from again
goods delivered within 2 days as promised excellent service for north east scotland
Excellent customer service, super fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Fast shipping, goods as described and very good quality. I recommend it 100%.
We have always hard excellent service from affordable baby care,nothing is too much trouble and they are most helpful
Absolutely in love with my new Venicci Pram purchased through affordable baby, they emailed me as soon as I ordered to let me know of delays and helped me every step of the way!
Affordable Baby Care 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Great service and communication with excellent price 👍
Very fast service, great priced pram. There was an issue with our first order, which was resolved very quickly. I can not fault Affordable Baby Care and would totally recommend to anyone
Very quick delivery, I like to buy a new carseat when buying a new car . Really good price compared to everyone else .lovely colour little one loves it .
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.96 based on 509 reviews