Affordable Baby Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Baby Care
Read Affordable Baby Care Reviews

info@affordablebabycare.co.uk

Tell us how Affordable Baby Care made you happy
questions answered promptly, item in stock and delivered next day.
Extremely happy from purchase to delivery. Was given regular updates on my order, delivery was quick and communication excellent. Item was boxed in all original Silvercross packaging and item was perfect. Will definitely be using this company again, highly recommended.
Outstanding customer service and deal. I will definitely recommend.
Amazing customer service!
Fantastic service and product is brilliant. I was really happy with the quick delivery.
Straightforward purchase, good communication. Would use again
What a fantastic company to do business with! Ordered a Hauck Runner Stroller online from them last Tuesday afternoon and It was unbelievably delivered to me by 11am the following day! Excellent stroller, communications and customer service. Thank you for this great shopping experience and I will definitely purchase from you in the future, plus recommend you to family and friends.
Very nice staff ,there goods are very nice , and a good price, well recommended
Very and efficient serves and good prices
Quick delivery excellent product
Very fast delivery ( I hope my daughter has the same). Easy to build pram which looks good and sturdy,
The delivery and communication was excellent.
Very pleased with the bumper set! Looks great
Excellent service!
Highly Recommend. Nothing was too much trouble answered all questions fast, order was delivered next day. All round excellent

I recently purchased a high chair that no other company had in stock including some of the biggest companies!
I was able to buy it here as it was in stock. The delivery was very fast next working day and the product excellent!
When I had a query the customer service was excellent. He answered my questions straight away and was extremely helpful!
I would definately recommend Affordable Baby care to anyone else and highly recommend them. A positive experience!
Amazing customer service beautiful item and quick delivery 5star
Very lovely Jurassic black egg Stroller with Maxi-Cosi car seat. Received free baby nest and I’m very pleased with my purchase as I received my order next day
Much thanks to Lisa for being so helpful, taking the time to discuss our options with both of us separately, holding the stock in the first place, and making the process so straightforward overall at a difficult time. Goods arrived the following day and we are delighted with the purchase. Will definitely come back for more and recommend to our friends!!
Super quick and exactly what I was after at a great price. Thanks!
Affordable Baby Care is rated 4.97 based on 438 reviews