AET Motorsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend AET Motorsport
Read AET Motorsport Reviews

+44 1924 228042

Normanton Industrial Estate, Unit 14 Beckbridge Road

Excellent service. I emailed before placing my order to ensure my items were in stock as I know the Milltek exhausts sell out fast. They had 1 of each of items left which they kindly put to one side until I got from work to place my order. Shipping was fast and arrived in good condition. Cannot fault the buying experience.
Brilliant service and product thanks guys
Excellent product carnt fault is and works well on my fiesta mk7.5
Very fast good service
Ver quick service and quality is very good. Delivery speed is also quick
Awesome service, always on hand to help and advise. Have ordered quite a few items from them and received in less than a week. Recommend to everyone 100%
Bought lowering springs and polybush inserts from AET a couple weeks back for my M135i. I had to call and chase delivery tracking information after a few days to find out the bush inserts weren't in stock. Now you may question why I've put a 5 star review but it's the way a company deals with issues that really matters. After calling and explaining that I had my car booked in at a local garage 2 days later and needed these parts the guys at AET bent over backwards to make sure the bushes arrived direct to my local garage on the morning it was in. True to their word the bushes turned up direct from the manufacturer at 11am and I was not inconvenienced at all 👌 big shout to the guys who dealt with me over the phone and on facebook yous are a credit to the business.
Brilliant product, quick delivery.
Absolutely amazing company no issues
I ordered the itg maxogen pro intake system for my Fiesta ST, it came really quickly and is fantastic, will definitely be ordering more form AET Motorsport for my ST.
Staff are friendly and do get the job done. Had too chase up on my BOV, as it was not with my original delivery. I had to phone to find out why it was not in there. Would of been better to have recieved an email about it or even a quick phone call! Overall very good and quick too dispatch parts!
Very good quality products fast delivery
Aet motorsport products are really good, I’ve bought quite a few items online and at the aet motorsport tent at ford festival 2019. I am defiantly going to buy more products over the next few weeks to build up and make my small 1.0 ecoboost look evil
Honestly absolutely brilliant, wouldn’t go anywhere else
Très bon produits ! Et envoie rapide ! Je recommande !
Always kept in touch will recommend and use again with no doubt
Wasn’t impressed with the level of service if I’m being honest. Took my money then didn’t have any stock of what I ordered which I appreciate happens but surely the website should indicate that. After 2-3 weeks waiting and being sent the wrong item i eventually got my part. It came with no fitting instructions what so ever but that’s not AET’s fault as they don’t manufacture it. The staff were nice enough to deal with but i had to chase for information constantly. Would be reluctant to buy from them again. Shame really as I had a large shopping list.
Easy to instal amazing quick delivery and styles up the engine bay
Nice and easy website to use, quick delivery when items were in stock, would buy from here again!
AET have given me a great service & experiance very helpful only issue the parcel came crushed upon delivery i had to push the panel filter back into shape which in my opinion was the fault of delivery company which i have notified AET of this but the filter is now working fine, Thank you
AET Motorsport is rated 4.76 based on 354 reviews