Abc Finance Limited Reviews

ghemming@abcfinance.co.uk

Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way

Click Here

Tell us how Abc Finance Limited made you happy

"Very good. Georgia Beavon handled our initial contact in a professional manner, very promptly, giving us the confidence to go ahead. Any queries that cropped up during the process were sorted out almost immediately and we were kept informed at all times. Funds arrived on time in 48 hrs. An excellent experience all round. I give Georgia Beavon 11/10. Thank You Abc Finance."
"From to finish ABC we’re brilliant. All the staff I spoke to were polite and very helpful especially Pete and Claire who dealt with my refinance. Always quick to act on things and they got the job done. I will be using them again for anything I do."
"Excellent prompt service, completed within a limited timeframe."
"Can’t thank the whole team enough for their persistence, patience and professionalism throughout the whole transaction. My transaction was a complex one involving simultaneous transactions that weren’t straightforward involving splitting tittles, satisfying different lenders and their solicitors (not the easiest to say the least!), but Peter, Gary, Lisa and the team gave me assurance at difficult times and kept me informed throughout the whole process; deal took a year; but they kept at it and delivered and kept their word! Thank you so much!! I won’t look elsewhere for a broker again! Highly recommend them."
"After an initial rocky start, Gary Hemming went on to provide a decent service. He provided me with an offer in principal which after valuation became a formal offer. After this, Georgia took over the case, and then Lisa, who I can't fault. She provided exceptional service even dealing with the useless solicitors I had the misfortune to employ. Lisa saw the deal through to completion."
"Fantastic service from everyone at ABC"
"Great customer focus and friendly staff really helped me."
"ABC Finance organised our mortgage. They kept us fully up to date at all times and made that part of our move completely stress free!"
"Great service! A very professional team who always go above and beyond!"
"Great company, great people. Advice and service second to none. I would highly recommend them."
"Very happy with the service from the team at ABC Finance. They are professional and timely in dealing with things. And very knowledgeable as well. Highly recommended."
"They know their stuff. They come back to you when they say they will. They are innovative and look at a situation not only as you present it but from their experience how a possible different offering may be better. I have never felt they were simply seeking a commission but really want to establish a long term relationship by getting you the best possible fit for a financial product for your particular circumstances."
"Fantastic service!"
"Very good, honest and informative advice."
"The team are extremely hardworking, solutions-driven and caring. Very happy with all their help and advice over the past couple of months."
Abc Finance Limited is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews