Abc Finance Limited Reviews

01922 620008

ghemming@abcfinance.co.uk

Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way

Tell us how Abc Finance Limited made you happy

"Can’t thank the whole team enough for their persistence, patience and professionalism throughout the whole transaction. My transaction was a complex one involving simultaneous transactions that weren’t straightforward involving splitting tittles, satisfying different lenders and their solicitors (not the easiest to say the least!), but Peter, Gary, Lisa and the team gave me assurance at difficult times and kept me informed throughout the whole process; deal took a year; but they kept at it and delivered and kept their word! Thank you so much!! I won’t look elsewhere for a broker again! Highly recommend them."
"Gary Hemming,what a waste of space. Sent him supporting documents for finance on the 22nd of January 2019. Tried to contact him by email, left him 3 messages with his receptionist, He has responded to none. I approached this company based on their reviews. Don’t bother, USLESS!!"
"Fantastic service from everyone at ABC"
"Great customer focus and friendly staff really helped me."
"ABC Finance organised our mortgage. They kept us fully up to date at all times and made that part of our move completely stress free!"
"Great service! A very professional team who always go above and beyond!"
"Great company, great people. Advice and service second to none. I would highly recommend them."
"Very happy with the service from the team at ABC Finance. They are professional and timely in dealing with things. And very knowledgeable as well. Highly recommended."
"They know their stuff. They come back to you when they say they will. They are innovative and look at a situation not only as you present it but from their experience how a possible different offering may be better. I have never felt they were simply seeking a commission but really want to establish a long term relationship by getting you the best possible fit for a financial product for your particular circumstances."
"Very good, honest and informative advice."
"The team are extremely hardworking, solutions-driven and caring. Very happy with all their help and advice over the past couple of months."
Abc Finance Limited is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews