Abc Finance Limited Reviews

01922 620008

ghemming@abcfinance.co.uk

Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way

Tell us how Abc Finance Limited made you happy
It has been a real pleasure working with Claire Harrison and Lee Hemming on a semi-commercial mortgage. Right from the start of the process, they have been very efficient, responsive and incredibly easy to work with. There were several obstacles to this purchase and it was a long process to completion but throughout this time, Claire has been very helpful, she consistently liaised with the lender, the lender’s solicitors and my solicitor to move things along and constantly kept me updated with timely communication. I am already working with Lee and Claire on another residential BTL remortgage and intend to continue working with them on other mortgages in the future. I highly recommend ABC Finance- give them a try, you will not be disappointed.
The whole experience from the initial call through to the completion was highly efficient, professional and smooth. Lisa and Georgia were an absolute delight to deal with. I will have no hesitation in going back to them again and recommending others to pick up the phone, speak to them and find out for yourselves
Great support from Claire and Lee! Immediate responses to your emails and calls.
Completed the job despite many obstacles, kept me updated regularly and communicated clearly. Positive outcome in that they completed the financing.
Completed the work quickly, kept me updated regularly and were clear in their communication
We needed a bridging loan to purchase a repossession but we could be gazumped right up to exchange of contracts. I was nervous about bridging loans before approaching abc finance. Gary obtained a bridging loan for us at a very favourable rate of interest and talked us through the process very patiently and clearly. He and Claire were totally supportive at all times even though they knew that the loan might not be needed if we were gazumped. Working with Gary and Claire was a pleasure. They explained everything so that we knew all of the implications of the loan and Gary went further to help us in any way he could. We wanted this particular property very much and we increased the bridging loan as the price went higher. Sadly we were gazumped again and the price went beyond our increased budget and we could not exchange so the bridging loan was not required. I would highly recommend abc Finance to anyone who wanted a bridging loan. I would give them 6 stars if I could.
ABC were excellent from start to finish. They helped us to arrange a bridging loan to complete our purchase, and were most helpful in talking through out situation and options. Gary, Peter and Claire were all very helpful throughout. Recommended.
Full 5 stars deserved by Lee and Claire. They handled my application well...responded to calls and emails promptly and completed in less than a month. Very happy with the service.
Lee and Claire were up front about the amount their, and the lenders, fees were. ABC got me a mortgage for an amount I believed would be impossible. My phone queries were answered and my emails replied to clearly. Clair particularly pushed the lenders to complete before the deadline.
Very good. Georgia Beavon handled our initial contact in a professional manner, very promptly, giving us the confidence to go ahead. Any queries that cropped up during the process were sorted out almost immediately and we were kept informed at all times. Funds arrived on time in 48 hrs. An excellent experience all round. I give Georgia Beavon 11/10. Thank You Abc Finance.
From to finish ABC we’re brilliant. All the staff I spoke to were polite and very helpful especially Pete and Claire who dealt with my refinance. Always quick to act on things and they got the job done. I will be using them again for anything I do.
Excellent prompt service, completed within a limited timeframe.
Can’t thank the whole team enough for their persistence, patience and professionalism throughout the whole transaction. My transaction was a complex one involving simultaneous transactions that weren’t straightforward involving splitting tittles, satisfying different lenders and their solicitors (not the easiest to say the least!), but Peter, Gary, Lisa and the team gave me assurance at difficult times and kept me informed throughout the whole process; deal took a year; but they kept at it and delivered and kept their word! Thank you so much!! I won’t look elsewhere for a broker again! Highly recommend them.
After an initial rocky start, Gary Hemming went on to provide a decent service. He provided me with an offer in principal which after valuation became a formal offer. After this, Georgia took over the case, and then Lisa, who I can't fault. She provided exceptional service even dealing with the useless solicitors I had the misfortune to employ. Lisa saw the deal through to completion.
Fantastic service from everyone at ABC
Great customer focus and friendly staff really helped me.
ABC Finance organised our mortgage. They kept us fully up to date at all times and made that part of our move completely stress free!
Great service! A very professional team who always go above and beyond!
Great company, great people. Advice and service second to none. I would highly recommend them.
Very happy with the service from the team at ABC Finance. They are professional and timely in dealing with things. And very knowledgeable as well. Highly recommended.
Abc Finance Limited is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews