Abc Finance Limited Reviews

01922 620008

ghemming@abcfinance.co.uk

Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way

Tell us how Abc Finance Limited made you happy
Probably the best Financial advisers in the Market. They helped me at each and every step till the completion of my commercial mortgage. It was their efforts that they secured a commercial mortgage for me and now I have my own office space. HATS OFF to these guys especially Claire and Gary. Claire was so helpful and efficient that she chased all the concerned parties and enabled a smooth process. It is worth mentioning that they are always available to answer the queries. Most importantly, they responded to all my questions within 1 hour’s time slot and always answered my phone calls which is very rare as compared to the other advisers in the market. They act as a helping hand behind their clients. If anybody is looking for a commercial mortgage I will definitely recommend ABC Finance.
My first time application for a bridging loan. Smooth process and Chelsea was so friendly and helped me through the process. Will definitely use ABC again.
I will strongly recommend abc Fianceltd for any commercial Mortgages needs, Raj and Claire were very friendly, informative and extremely helpful. Claire also did an outstanding job chasing both sets of solicitors and making sure that everything kept going smoothly! Once again Thank you very much for all your help.
After struggling for 6 months with another mortgage advisor , ABC had found the right lender for my commercial mortgage within 2 days . They are very professional, helpful . I was looked after by Raj and Claire , they were available for any advice through the process . Thank you Claire for all the support . 10 STAR SERVICE Highly recommended .
Great service
We approached ABC Finance after struggling with a few High St banks directly for a commercial mortgage. Raj Bains was my lead contact and swiftly within 3 days he had found 3 lenders. ABC did all the paperwork for us which is a blessing considering how much is involved these days, and Chelsea Woollett also from ABC did a lot of chasing up of our solicitors & lenders solicitors. It has made buying a property easy when with ABC and we would highly recommend everyone to go to them as a 1st point of call. Thanks to Raj & Chelsea we received the keys to our new building yesterday.
Fabulous team Claire was brilliant all the way through & always there to help. Also a thank you to Gary & Chelsea. We will be back.
Very professional, efficient and courteous service, would thoroughly recommend using ABC Finance. Claire in particular was very helpful in helping us complete on a particular arduous commercial application.
Top team. Had limited time frame. Worked hard Got a result. Well Happy with the professional service they provided me. Thank you.
We were very impressed with the service we received from ABC Finance. We would like to say thank you to Gary, And a special Thank you goes out to Claire who supported us throughout the whole process.
ABC Finance have been amazing in arranging a bridging loan when we wanted to purchase our new home before selling our old house during Covid. From start to finish, they have always been there for us in terms of advice, explanations in a language you can understand and good old fashioned customer service. We were looked after by Gary and Chelsea, who were both excellent, as was everyone else if they were not available. No hesitation in recommending ABC Finance.
Great remortgage service from abcfinance
I always receive a great service from ABC Finance. Highly recommended. Very easy to speak with, and are helpful with any queries. Will find the best deal for you. 5 STAR SERVICE!
Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He made the process much easier and guided us throughout. Highly recommend!
I would highly recommend ABC Finance if you are considering them as an option. Gary and his team were extremely helpful in arranging our bridging loan and couldn't do enough to keep us informed and involved throughout the whole process.
The whole experience from my initial phone call to Lee for a quotation through to completion was very efficient, professional and smooth. We had a few bums on the road caused by the current pandemic situation but the issues were expertly dealt with by Claire. I highly recommend their services. Well done to Lee, Claire and the rest of the team and keep up the excellent work!
They have been right by my side whilst arranging our Bridging Loan, during this very difficult Covid19 time. Thank you.
ABC Finance helped me to secure a bridging loan which enabled me to buy my chosen property before I had sold my existing property. I cannot speak highly enough of Claire Harrison who was the constant source of help and support through the process of my purchase, as I experienced changes of conveyancers due to Covid 19. She was fantastic! I would certainly recommend ABC Finance to anyone seeking a mortgage.
Peter & Lisa worked tirelessly to secure a semi-commercial mortgage for my Ltd Company. The team are very knowledgeable and helped resolve any queries I had. They kept me informed throughout the entire process, and dealt with issues quickly and effectively - especially with lenders trepidation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Very happy client and would 100% recommend. Will be using ABC again in the future!
ABC Finance provided me with a first-class service from the first phone call through to completion and securing the loan. Their initial advice and choice of lender was spot-on and absolutely critical to my securing the loan in a tight timeframe. ABC's proactive support of my application was invaluable and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone seeking a bridging loan or any other kind of specialist mortgage.
Abc Finance Limited is rated 5.00 based on 44 reviews