Abc Finance Limited Reviews

01922 620008

ghemming@abcfinance.co.uk

Point North, Park Plaza, Hayes Way

Tell us how Abc Finance Limited made you happy
After an initial rocky start, Gary Hemming went on to provide a decent service.
He provided me with an offer in principal which after valuation became a formal offer.
After this, Georgia took over the case, and then Lisa, who I can't fault. She provided exceptional service even dealing with the useless solicitors I had the misfortune to employ. Lisa saw the deal through to completion.
ABC were excellent from start to finish. They helped us to arrange a bridging loan to complete our purchase, and were most helpful in talking through out situation and options. Gary, Peter and Claire were all very helpful throughout. Recommended.
Very good. Georgia Beavon handled our initial contact in a professional manner, very promptly, giving us the confidence to go ahead. Any queries that cropped up during the process were sorted out almost immediately and we were kept informed at all times. Funds arrived on time in 48 hrs. An excellent experience all round. I give Georgia Beavon 11/10. Thank You Abc Finance.
Excellent prompt service, completed within a limited timeframe.
Can’t thank the whole team enough for their persistence, patience and professionalism throughout the whole transaction. My transaction was a complex one involving simultaneous transactions that weren’t straightforward involving splitting tittles, satisfying different lenders and their solicitors (not the easiest to say the least!), but Peter, Gary, Lisa and the team gave me assurance at difficult times and kept me informed throughout the whole process; deal took a year; but they kept at it and delivered and kept their word! Thank you so much!! I won’t look elsewhere for a broker again! Highly recommend them.
Great customer focus and friendly staff really helped me.
Abc Finance Limited is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews