A & S Towbars Reviews

of reviewers recommend A & S Towbars
Read A & S Towbars Reviews

Unit 2, Battlesbridge Harbour, Battlesbridge, Wickford

Tell us how A & S Towbars made you happy
Had these guys install a tow bar at there workshop for my transit custom van, very quick good price well recommended they ✅ All the boxes 📦
Great service, efficiently carried out by a very nice friendly chap very socially distanced aware, very happy with the service we received!
Just wanted to let you know of the good service we received today. The 2 guys were polite, friendly and very helpful.
Many thanks
Had a towbar fitted on my Range Rover, excellent service from start to finish. They fitted the towbar on my drive and couldn’t be more impressed with there service. Would recommend to anymore.

Thanks guys!!! :-)
We had our tow bar fitted on our antara by a and s tow bars at our house the guy who fitted it was polite and his work was very neat and tidy highly recommended this company
I had no hesitation in using these people again after having previously needing their help to cure a fault on a previous vehicle. So when I changed my vehicle I went straight to them for a quote after completing some research on the web. The quote was very competitive and what's even better they could complete the work at fairly short notice. The level of service and the completion of the work in a timely manner. Thanks A&S for a great job.
My cars (2005 Nissan X-Trail) caravan socket failed whilst away on holiday in Hythe Kent. Fiddled about with it myself and only made things worse.
Wasted most of the holiday trying to get someone to look at it, without success. Managed to slowly limp home. And a friend pointed me to A & S Towbars at Battlesbridge.
Sorry about the story but I just wanted to show that from my experience, most fitting companies just want to fit complete Towbar Systems.
A & S Towbars ARE different.
They care passionately about their products and service (Even though they didn't originally fit my towbar system) they were only too pleased to help me out, as I'm going away again shortly.
They are a quick, efficient, pleasant and extremely professional company to deal with and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Don't hesitate to use them for your towing issues.
From start to finish I cannot fault AS tow bars brilliant service thank you
Just had towbar fitted by dean on my Mercedes. Excellent service. 10 out of 10. Thanks very much ..
I had a detachable tow bar and electrics fitted by Dean last weekend. Dean phoned my on Friday late afternoon to confirm everything was still OK for Sat morning and Dean turned up to the minute of agreed appointment. From the onset, Dean was very professional, pleasant and carried out a superb job on my new MK4 Santa Fe. I have no hestiation in recommending Dean, A&S Towbars.
Had a detachable towbar and electrics fitted by Dean and Andy on my VW T5 Campervan. They fitted a first class job and explained everything I needed to know.
I would thoroughly recommend A & S for their experience and first class fitters at a very reasonable price.
I have had a fantastic experience with this company from our first contact. I used the mobile towbar fitting service and it was seamless. They were able to guide on the correct towbar, book us in at a convenient time (little wait because they are busy because they are so good I guess). The engineer Dean turned up exactly when he said he would after sending a text the night before, double checked the compatibility with our caravan, and cracked on with the job. He was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company. Great service from start to finish.
AMAZING customer service, right from the outset! The lady who answered the phone was extremely helpful and knowledgable, she also arranged an appointment same day for me to bring my car in. Turned up to a very friendly and warm welcome, also an offer of a cup of tea - also very nice, comfy waiting room with a TV! They sorted the issue immediately, in fact there wasn't anything wrong with the towing electrics. They didn't even want to take any money for their time spent diagnosing and testing everything! Brilliant service, brilliantly efficient and friendly staff. When the electrics do go, will be back to get them to resolve! Would highly recommend, thank you SO much A&S Towbars.
I just used A&S Towbars for the third time for home installation of a removable towbar. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I always get fast helpful replies from emails, pricing is transparent and mobile service is faultless.
I have had A&S towbars fit a towbar to my new mokka x elite I have used them before they always do a perfect professional job, well done and thanks.
Right from beginning to end a&s towbars were very helpful and friendly. Went into there shop at battlesbridge and Andy was very helpful and knowledgable with helping me choose the tow bar for me . Happy with the service from them I chose to have a tow bar fitted. Had a really friendly polite chap called dean come and fit the tow bar at my home address. He was there right on the time I was booked in for. Very professional he knew he’s stuff and went through everything with me. All in all if your looking for a tow bar or any other towing products, bike racks, roof boxes etc then look no further these are the guys to use ! Thanks again a & s tow bars cannot recommend enough
I had a fella called dean come out and fit a tow bar to my Ford Focus.
Great service all round really.
Great customer service.
When I first rung them I didn’t have a clue what I needed they talked me through the options I had and made me feel very comfortable.
Honestly if you need a towbar fitted use this company
5 star service
Dean fitted our tow bar. He was very friendly and professional. Did a great job well done. Couldn't have wished for a better service
A credit to the company.
A very professional and honest service from start to finish. Competitive pricing and a fantastic service. If only all companies could be like this. Definitely recommend !
Tow Bar fitted by A & S, an all round professional service from start to finish, worked around my schedule, provided a quality product at good value for money, would recommend / use again.
A & S Towbars is rated 4.99 based on 102 reviews