A & S Towbars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend A & S Towbars

astowbars@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Corner of Pipps Hill Road North,Billericay

How would you rate A & S Towbars ?

Tony Barnley
Verified Reviewer
"I have had A&S towbars fit a towbar to my new mokka x elite I have used them before they always do a perfect professional job, well done and thanks."
"Right from beginning to end a&s towbars were very helpful and friendly. Went into there shop at battlesbridge and Andy was very helpful and knowledgable with helping me choose the tow bar for me . Happy with the service from them I chose to have a tow bar fitted. Had a really friendly polite chap called dean come and fit the tow bar at my home address. He was there right on the time I was booked in for. Very professional he knew he’s stuff and went through everything with me. All in all if your looking for a tow bar or any other towing products, bike racks, roof boxes etc then look no further these are the guys to use ! Thanks again a & s tow bars cannot recommend enough"
"I had a fella called dean come out and fit a tow bar to my Ford Focus. Great service all round really. Great customer service. When I first rung them I didn’t have a clue what I needed they talked me through the options I had and made me feel very comfortable. Honestly if you need a towbar fitted use this company 5 star service"
"Never use this company. Gave full details of my car weeks in advance of the tow bar fitting date, then they phone two days before to say that they can’t do the electrics and that I need to go to a main dealer. I get that arranged, and then an hour later get a phone call asking me for information which I had provided to them twice before (first time when getting the quote and second time when booking the fitting), only to be told that they can’t fit a tow bar to my car. Now I can’t get the tow bar fitted before going on holiday with a caravan so not only have no tow bar, but also loosing out on the hundreds of pounds paid for caravan site fees. Do not trust them when you get a quote. Would have given zero stars, but not an option"
"Dean fitted our tow bar. He was very friendly and professional. Did a great job well done. Couldn't have wished for a better service A credit to the company."
"A very professional and honest service from start to finish. Competitive pricing and a fantastic service. If only all companies could be like this. Definitely recommend !"
James VanSchagen
Verified Buyer
"Tow Bar fitted by A & S, an all round professional service from start to finish, worked around my schedule, provided a quality product at good value for money, would recommend / use again."
Martin Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Booked it in arrived on time was very careful of my new car . Really neat job and explained everything to my wife . Would recommend to anyone"
"Very prompt and efficient service from quotation to fitting. Called to confirm when on their way and arrived on time. Quality product at a reasonable price. Would be happy to recommend."
"Excellent service. Towbar was fitted a year ago and it's been great ever since, no problems at all. Easy to book an appointment. The fitter turned up exactly on time. He did the job quickly and well. It was a fair price. Would HIGHLY recommend."
"Had new electrics added to the towbar and motor mover fitted to our new caravan. Excellent service. Friendly guys and nothing was too much trouble."
Geoff. Tunbridge Wells.Kent
Verified Reviewer
"Just had a towbar and electrics fitted to my Octavia VRS. Excellent service. Clear prices given. Engineer on time.All done in a couple of hours. Keen prices for the job. Would recommend them."
"From the outset A&S Towbars were efficient and helpful. An excellent service from beginning to end and I would highly recommend them. Martin the fitter worked like a trojan, thank you."
C.H.Pearson
"First class service"
Glenn Ratcliff
Verified Buyer
"I was a bit concerned about getting a tow bar fitted on my car for the occasional use of a bike rack. My concerns was the look of the tow bar and having problems with my wiring in the future. After speaking to AST, they really put my mind at rest. They recommended a removable tow bar neck, and explained all the wiring joints are soldered to avoid problems. Dean the fitter did a first class job and when the detachable neck is removed you wouldn't know its fitted."
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
Howard Alleway
Verified Reviewer
"Fast friendly and efficient service. Would recommend highly to anyone needing this service."
Mr S. Clarke
Verified Reviewer
"Right from the first contact email until the fitter waved goodbye, A&S have been thoroughly professional and a pleasure to do business with. I had a twin electrics bar fitted to my Fiat Doblo and it looks like they've done an excellent job. I was assured the work is guaranteed for a year too so I would recommend A&S to anyone who needs a new tow bar fitted."
"From start to finish the service has been excellent, very helpful when communicating via email and when this was followed up with a telephone call to confirm all details they were very helpful and polite. They turned up at the stated day and time, 10 minutes early, and completed the work quickly and efficiently, with the minimal of input from me. When they found something out of the normal they drew my attention to it and explained simply and clearly the ramifications associated with their find. When completed, they explained what they had done and did a practical run through of my new detachable tow bar. They have not disappointed me and are extremely competitive price wise and I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone wanting their products; thank you."
"Response to my enquiry was quick and helpful and even changing location of fitting at last minute wasn't an issue. Engineer phoned in advance to check everything we ok. Arrived in time and was finished within a couple of hours. He was courteous, professional and very helpful. I'm sorry I can't remember his name. Highly recommended...will definitely use again."
A & S Towbars is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews