ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Tell us how ShortNoticeTests.com made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"excellent service"
"This service is absolutely amazing! They literally got me a test in a day!!! Thank you so much!"
"Loved the service. Quick and efficient, received an early test date within days. Thank you so much"
"This service is excellent. The customer service is very as it communicates very well with me and guided me on what i should do. The same day i got my test booked. Brilliant. Really 5 star-service. I sent the company's details to my instructor and I am sure many pupils will use it. Fab๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘"
"Very good reduced my time for test by 6 weeks as long waiting list"
"I’m very happy for what u guys did ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช Well done Good job ๐Ÿ‘ The best service ever"
"Fantastic service, we’ve got a cancellation driving test booked for about 6 weeks earlier than I could find online. Absolutely. Brilliant service and so easy to use. Great communication."
"Quick and easy to use. Worth the cost every time"
"Very good and fast serfis finde me a tes same day"
"Hello i need a driving test as quickly as you can în cambridge"
"No words, absolutely amazing!"
"Really useful, helpful service!"
"Very efficient service. Thank you for your help."
"Thank you so much for a fast reliable service 5 star all the way"
"Perfect service!"
"ShortNoticeTests.com provided an exceptional service, from the very start they asked the right questions to enable them to source an earlier test date than my booked date. Within a very short time, they professional confirmed my booking request over the phone and via email with the means to try and get me a date. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see how fast it all happened, I got my new test date in minutes!! Amazing service, pleasant knowledgeable staff and a great service you really want to know is available when you need to book a driving test...fast. Sandra (London)"
"Fantastic service, so pleased we use this company"
"What an excellent service. Fantastic staff, so nice, friendly and professional! Well worth the money!!! Would definitely recommend"
"I see short notice test on the Internet and With in one hour of filling in the information and paying I had a message with a cancellation I was so happy"
"Can’t praise this company enough they found a cancellation within 24hrs of payment for 2 weeks time amazing Thankyou so much would highly recommend ๐Ÿ˜"
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 197 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access