ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Click Here
"I used this service to book a last minute driving test. The response was fast and they were very helpful. They gave me a cancellation the same day I paid the fee to them. Would definitely recommend"
"Really appreciate the way the team responds. They are timely and very prompt, and respond as quickly as possible. I was very tensed for getting a driving test date as they were all a month later. Also, I needed a date urgently for my job. They found me date for 3 days later. And it all happened in a matter of few hrs. Thank you team- short notice test. Recommend to all my friends."
"Brilliant service. Straight forward, friendly staff and found me a test very quickly. Highly recommend."
"Got me a test 4 weeks earlier about 4 days from the day I paid! Passed first time - saved me lots of time and money for lessons."
"I failed my test the first time and didn't want to wait for months to get a new date. I booked with drivingtestcancellations.net on the Friday and on the next Tuesday, they found me a test within two weeks! Which I passed!"
"Excellent service, did exactly as promised!"
"Didn't expect them to find a test within the short notice i had, but they somehow did! Thank you very much."
"Thank you very much for arranging driving test earlier what I am given initially"
"Totally amazing service. They found me a test in less than two hours. Wow! I would have waited a month and a half for my test without them. Honestly super fast service. Highly recommended"
"Got a test four days after I signed up for the service! Really simple and easy, completely took the stress out of rebooking my cancelled test."
"Soo fast they found me a driving test for next week!! I only registered with them three hours ago !! My test centre had dates available in October. Well done guys thank you !! Well worth it"
"Great and quick"
"Was really quick cant complain which was really convenient, however £30 is way to expensive"
"Absolutely amazing service, so quick and honestly perfect. Couldn’t recommend them enough!!"
"Excellent service"
"Very efficient in finding a test date with short notice."
"Excellent Service, managed to get a test at very short notice. Thanks again!!"
"Short notice tests were absolutely brilliant I heard within a week that they had got me a cancellation spot, they are very efficient and also confirmed with my driving instructor at the same time . Also guided me step by step what to do . Thankyou so much"
"It's very good service.I got my test date within 2 days. thanks a lot"
"Excellent service highly recommend got me a test within 8 days thank you very much kaylum"
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 5.00 based on 217 reviews