Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

They got me an appointment 2 month earlier within 2 hours of me calling them great service!
I couldn’t find a theory test in Scotland and Short Notice Tests found me one in my City the very next day, couldn’t believe it. Can’t thank them enough, takes a lot of stress out of the situation.
I can't believe how good these people are and how caring and professional they are, communication has been amazing and I am over the moon to get a cancelled theory test, the lady wished me luck, bless you all,you don't know how happy I am
Amazing. Please do not hesitate using this service to secure a test slot. I received a call within one day advising availability for my practical. I was booked in for Scotland end of July, delighted I don’t have to wait so long as theory test running out. I now have my preferred location South East England and sit my test next week. Worth every penny! Saved me time, energy and stress! Now I need to pass. Good luck to all.
Amazing service! Due to covid i was backed up all the way to september, i was expecting to get a cancellation in July but no, i got one in may 6 days away from when they called me! Thankyou so much :)
I was managed to book a theory test, but due to how busy everything is at the moment, the soonest I could get was august, I set up with short notice test yesterday and this evening ( within the next day) they had found me a earlier slot in June. I cant recommend them enough.
Recommend very highly, found me a theory test within a week which was 2 months sooner than my original one and then further found me a test that was even sooner than that and booked me in. Excellent during Covid circumstances.
Very good service. Contacted me available dates when they first appeared and helped me book after confirming which dates I wanted. Friendly staff.
Great service! Called me within a week and found and re-scheduled me for my theory. Then rang again a week later with an even earlier test date.
Great service, they contacted me for a earlier date aswell! I already set my date with them and they didn’t hesitate to tell me there’s earlier ones! Will deffo book my practical with them.
I am so glad I paid extra for short notice appointments! My theory is running out soon because of the lockdown and it was going to delay my practical test the only appointment I could get was in 4 months! They managed to get me an appointment this month! Defo would recommend!
So worthwhile ! I was extremely disappointed when my theory was moved to mid July because of COVID, they found me a new theory date within a week for May and had another call giving more dates meaning it is now April !!
Absolutely fantastic! Was skeptical to use one of these services as my driving instructor told me that they were scams. This was the third service I had paid for and the only one which was successful. Fantastic service from the lady who is on the phone and was able to fine me a date far earlier than it said online. Overall, really happy with short notice tests and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to any friends who are looking to book their theory test amid long waiting lists.
Couldn’t find a test until July & Short Notice Tests found me one in April! The best service, would recommend to anyone.
Great service, very friendly
Excellent service!
Amazing service! So polite, helpful and diligent in trying to bring forward a theory test date which they did within a day. Not only that, they called a week or so later with another date that they knew would suit even better. No hesitation in recommending this company - money very well spent!
This is a really amazing service! Found this website randomly and I hesitated to trust it as the website does not look that perfect but they found me slots in one week --- so I was able to take my theory test 3 months in advance! Will keep using it for my practice tests later and highly recommended to others :)
Brilliant service despite the times we are in...highly recommended👍🏻
Found me several earlier test slots that cut down my wait by over a month. Excellent service.
Short Notice Tests is rated 4.99 based on 377 reviews