Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Amazing service. Booked me a test in 9 days within an hour of purchasing the app. Wow.
I genuinely thought this service was a scam as I couldn’t believe they had so many 5 star reviews! But they managed to secure me a test early next month (after I failed my test last week and the earliest date I could get was in November.) They even continued to look for earlier tests for me after I had accepted one. Such good customer service, they were really lovely !
This service is 100% real and it works! Have used them 4 times and always had a very quick test date, even with Covid backlog my son was able to get 3 tests (yes 3!) between 3 June-9 July (he finally passed third time, phew). Highly highly recommend!
After using a cancellation website that was awful and didnt even alert me of notifications i was so worried to use this but i thought I'd just go for it. Everyday i recieved a phonecall for a test availability, not even 3 days later and i have a test in August!!! When i was originally late November. Thank you so so much, i couldn't be happier.
Great service, I signed up for it in the morning and then I got a call and txt the same day! Really chuffed as the only test I could find on my own was in November/December. Would definitely recommend.
Super fast service! Found me an early booking a day after I signed up.
absolutely amazing. signed up in the morning and got a call for 2 theory tests by the afternoon, one was on the next day!! thankyou so much!!
The service Short Notice Tests provide is nothing short of miraculous. My daughter failed a long awaited practical test in July (delayed due to pandemic) and was utterly distraught that the next available test was over 200 miles away, in 5 months time. Despite spending hours on the DVSA site there was simply nothing else available. So, I thought we’d give Short Notice Tests a try - and I was beyond stunned when I received a really friendly call the very next day, offering her a test date in less than 2 weeks time at our local test centre - and wishing her luck! I have no idea how this wizardry works, but I cannot express how grateful we are.
WOW!!!!!! what an amazing service. I failed my first driving test, came home and couldn't find another test slot available for the rest of this year so used this service......and within less than 3 hours I had a phone call with a new test date of the 26th July........AMAZING, would recommend to anyone, I can't thank you enough.
Honestly amazing, registered and received a call back within one hour regarding new test details 3 months ahead of my scheduled test. They were really efficient and helpful with answering all of my questions. Would 100% recommend.
Got a phone call within a day!! My test was booked for august and now I’ve gotten a cancellation for the 30th June! Best £30 I’ve spent absolutely worth it! Amazing
This was brilliant Put my details in and within the space of 3 days got a test in 2 weeks time Would definitely recommend
Fantastic service!! After not being able to get a theory test until 19th August, I signed up not sure what service I'd be offered....I was beyond impressed. I was offered 3 tests at my location of choice, the 3rd was perfect. What I loved as well was it was a really lovely person who phoned every time. I'll definitely use them again if needed and will recommend to friends and family. 5*
Absolutely fantastic, registered in the morning and with one hour I had a call and booking was taken for a test to be held in two weeks time . We had tried many times ourselves logging onto our booking first thing every morning but nothing ., so my wife said why not try this site and they will find one for us , and as I say at the beginning , booked within the first morning of registration with Short Test . We have even given this web site to a friend who is also struggling to book by himself. Top class service
Really great service, so friendly and found me a test months sooner then I was able to find myself. Would definitely recommend.
They got me an appointment 2 month earlier within 2 hours of me calling them great service!
I couldn’t find a theory test in Scotland and Short Notice Tests found me one in my City the very next day, couldn’t believe it. Can’t thank them enough, takes a lot of stress out of the situation.
I can't believe how good these people are and how caring and professional they are, communication has been amazing and I am over the moon to get a cancelled theory test, the lady wished me luck, bless you all,you don't know how happy I am
Amazing. Please do not hesitate using this service to secure a test slot. I received a call within one day advising availability for my practical. I was booked in for Scotland end of July, delighted I don’t have to wait so long as theory test running out. I now have my preferred location South East England and sit my test next week. Worth every penny! Saved me time, energy and stress! Now I need to pass. Good luck to all.
Amazing service! Due to covid i was backed up all the way to september, i was expecting to get a cancellation in July but no, i got one in may 6 days away from when they called me! Thankyou so much :)
Short Notice Tests is rated 4.99 based on 392 reviews