Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

WOW!!!!!! what an amazing service. I failed my first driving test, came home and couldn't find another test slot available for the rest of this year so used this service......and within less than 3 hours I had a phone call with a new test date of the 26th July........AMAZING, would recommend to anyone, I can't thank you enough.
Honestly amazing, registered and received a call back within one hour regarding new test details 3 months ahead of my scheduled test. They were really efficient and helpful with answering all of my questions. Would 100% recommend.
They got me an appointment 2 month earlier within 2 hours of me calling them great service!
I first used shortnoticetests in october 2017 after failing my first driving test. I was reluctant to pay £30 as I hadn’t heard of them before and wasn’t sure if they were genuine or a scam. I still paid £30 because these so called “driving test cancellation apps” that I had paid for were not finding any dates. Within 2 hours of filling in my details and paying, shortnoticetests had found me a test (on the day I failed aswell!). But I missed out on this date because I was using other apps to find test dates (don’t use other cancellation apps it’ll make it difficult to secure your test). They soon found me a test for 2nd November, which I failed too, that day I paid them again and within a week they booked me a test for 17th November, which again I failed, so on that day I paid again and within 24hrs they found me a test on 30th November, I took this test and passed. I am incredibly grateful to shortnoticetests because it was impossible for me to find tests dates as the test is changing on December 4th. Everyday I’d check the dvsa website and ring them and they would say the next test is 3/4months away. Thank you so much for helping me find test dates.
Amazing service. Booked me a test in 9 days within an hour of purchasing the app. Wow.
This service is 100% real and it works! Have used them 4 times and always had a very quick test date, even with Covid backlog my son was able to get 3 tests (yes 3!) between 3 June-9 July (he finally passed third time, phew). Highly highly recommend!
I can't believe how good these people are and how caring and professional they are, communication has been amazing and I am over the moon to get a cancelled theory test, the lady wished me luck, bless you all,you don't know how happy I am
Brilliant service very quick with getting a test finally passed I really recommend using short notice test netu has giving brilliant customer service thank you so much
(Hornchurch) -
I was sceptical that short notice tests would be able to help given the current covid19 situation. Spoke with Sarah who was informative and incredibly efficient. My daughter failed her test and the next available test was early December. Within 12 hours Sarah called with a mid October date and changed the booking on the spot. I cannot speak highly enough of the service short notice provided, I consider the £30 fee money very well spent. As for Sarah, I would employ her - a rare find someone so helpful and enthusiastic. Many thanks
Contacted Short Notice Tests on Monday after managing to book a test online for mid Oct. Received a call the next day and my son’s test is this week! V v impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to use again
(Guildford) -
Brillant Service! Found me a theory test the day I signed up for 3 days away! Fantastic.
Amazing quick service
Over the moon with short notice tests brought my driving test 7 weeks closer highly recommended thank you all
Was so easy to use, and eased the pain of failing s bit, knowing I didn’t have to wait another 2 months to retake instead I just booked the earliest date possible which was 2 months away, they took control and found me a test 2 weeks odd away and sorted everything for me all I had to do was confirm date with my Instrutor.
Very good reduced my time for test by 6 weeks as long waiting list
Fantastic service, so pleased we use this company
Can’t praise this company enough they found a cancellation within 24hrs of payment for 2 weeks time amazing Thankyou so much would highly recommend 😁
Great staff. Got me the date I needed in the centre I wanted. Thanks guys!
(Isleworth) -
Simple and easy. Really appreciate that they found me an early driving test date. I got offered 3 dates all were within a two week bracket I requested from them.
Thank you short notice tests. I will be recommending you to my instructor.
Short Notice Tests is rated 4.99 based on 392 reviews