ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Click Here
"I first used shortnoticetests in october 2017 after failing my first driving test. I was reluctant to pay £30 as I hadn’t heard of them before and wasn’t sure if they were genuine or a scam. I still paid £30 because these so called “driving test cancellation apps” that I had paid for were not finding any dates. Within 2 hours of filling in my details and paying, shortnoticetests had found me a test (on the day I failed aswell!). But I missed out on this date because I was using other apps to find test dates (don’t use other cancellation apps it’ll make it difficult to secure your test). They soon found me a test for 2nd November, which I failed too, that day I paid them again and within a week they booked me a test for 17th November, which again I failed, so on that day I paid again and within 24hrs they found me a test on 30th November, I took this test and passed. I am incredibly grateful to shortnoticetests because it was impossible for me to find tests dates as the test is changing on December 4th. Everyday I’d check the dvsa website and ring them and they would say the next test is 3/4months away. Thank you so much for helping me find test dates."
"Very good reduced my time for test by 6 weeks as long waiting list"
"Fantastic service, so pleased we use this company"
"Can’t praise this company enough they found a cancellation within 24hrs of payment for 2 weeks time amazing Thankyou so much would highly recommend 😁"
"Great staff. Got me the date I needed in the centre I wanted. Thanks guys!"
(Isleworth) -
"Simple and easy. Really appreciate that they found me an early driving test date. I got offered 3 dates all were within a two week bracket I requested from them."
"Thank you short notice tests. I will be recommending you to my instructor."
"Great super fast service!! They got me an early driving test within 6 hours of registering with them. My driving test is now next week instead of 2 months away. I recommend everyone to use this brilliant service!!"
(Bristol) -
"Highly recommended, amazing and helpful staff. I got the perfect driving test cancellation that I wanted. Thank you Short Notice Tests."
(Ashford Middlesex) -
"I failed my driving test last week and the earliest driving test date was over 6 weeks away in my test centre which I couldn't do. I registered with this company and they got me a driving test cancellation in my test centre for in two weeks time! I recommend this service to everyone in my position. This company has saved me a lot of time and money. They are great !"
(Pinner) -
"Amazing fast efficient service! Lovely helpful staff. Found my daughter a cancellation test within a few hours of calling! Would highly recommend"
(Southend) -
"Great service! Thank you. They got me a driving test for next week. Very fast brilliant service indeed! great customer service too !"
(Enfield) -
"So helpful ! Sarah was so helpful and got everything sorted ASAP ! Thank you guys :)"
(Goodmayes) -
"Highly recommend this place. Fully committed to helping me get my test dates for the practical. Friendly and always happy to answer any questions I had. Thank you for getting me to drive, finally!"
(Luton) -
"Avery fast and efficient service had the exact date and time we wanted was definitely use again"
(Southend) -
"I'm full satisfied with this service thanks that I get good date off my exam 5 star service"
(Aylesbury) -
"It was a good experience with ShortNotice.com as they responded quickly to my request for booking my driving test at the earliest."
(Southampton Maybush) -
"Very professional and really premium fast services. I was really amazed by their quick responses and excellent customer services. They found me the best possible slot for the test in really less than 24 hrs. I am pleased with their services."
(Mill Hill) -
"They were very helpful indeed even though I had to call a number of times I never felt that I was a bother to them. Found me a great test date and I am extremely happy with them, also I feel it was great value. THANK YOU :)"
"Thank you for getting me a test at my preferred date. Great service"
(Goodmayes) -