ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a guaranteed 100% early practical driving test cancellation finding service. We can get you a fast track earlier driving test date that is suitable you and your driving instructor, Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers in urgent need of an early driving test date now.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

"Failed my test due to nerves, so got this site recommended instead of waiting 3 months! After ordering their services I got a new job and would need to move so called and the lady was so sweet and confident that I would soon get a new date - before my move. And a couple of days later I got the text I had been waiting for. (I passed. Needless to say I was so chuffed!) This is a fantastic service and I would recommended this to anyone! Thank you!"
"Short notice got me a test in such a short time. No idea how they did it - they are wizards!"
( Barking Town Quay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Really nice people, very helpful on the phone and can’t believe how quickly they got me a date. Defiantly worth it and would recommend to anyone."
( Borehamwood) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have used Short Notice Tests twice now, and each time they have come back exceptionally quick with a cancellation. If i couldn't attend a given date, they would immedately be on the look out for the next available date. They are very helpful and reliable and communication is 100%! Definitely recommended."
( Goodmayes) - Posted 1 month ago
"I booked a short notice test and within a couple hours i was given a much earlier date then the one which was already booked. I was given Great customer service by the operator when i called and I would recommend this service for anyone looking to get an early test date. Thank you short notice :)"
( Chingford) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good service really happy with how quick they wore able to book me a test, just overal great service very professional and very quick. Thank you"
( Hornchurch) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really good service friendly, understanding and found me something within a short time."
( Goodmayes) - Posted 1 month ago
"Was very desperate since I failed and wanted a slot immediately. A friend introduced me to shortnotice and I can't believe how fast they work. Will definitely recommend to anyone. I'm very grateful and they are the best . Thank you"
( Bletchley) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was felt really down when I failed my test, and the next available test day in my area was almost two months later!! I used short notice tests on a whim to see if I could get a cancellation in a few days. They got me a cancellation test within a few hours for just two weeks later!!! I couldn't believe it!! Great customer service too!! I would definitely recommend!! Many Thanks!!"
(Reading) - Posted 2 months ago
"I first used shortnoticetests in october 2017 after failing my first driving test. I was reluctant to pay £30 as I hadn’t heard of them before and wasn’t sure if they were genuine or a scam. I still paid £30 because these so called “driving test cancellation apps” that I had paid for were not finding any dates. Within 2 hours of filling in my details and paying, shortnoticetests had found me a test (on the day I failed aswell!). But I missed out on this date because I was using other apps to find test dates (don’t use other cancellation apps it’ll make it difficult to secure your test). They soon found me a test for 2nd November, which I failed too, that day I paid them again and within a week they booked me a test for 17th November, which again I failed, so on that day I paid again and within 24hrs they found me a test on 30th November, I took this test and passed. I am incredibly grateful to shortnoticetests because it was impossible for me to find tests dates as the test is changing on December 4th. Everyday I’d check the dvsa website and ring them and they would say the next test is 3/4months away. Thank you so much for helping me find test dates."
"100% recommend to anyone. My test was initially the end of February but within 4 or 5 hours of paying shortnoticetests they had early December sorted for me at the same test centre. Worth every penny and I’m very grateful."
(Warwick) - Posted 2 months ago
"After missing my test, I was so upset and was recommended to use short notice tests to find one quick. They got back to be so quickly and I was able to get a new test within 2weeks, which suited me! Thank you so much!"
( Watford) - Posted 3 months ago
"I paid for the service and writhin 24hrs they had found me an earlier test which I was very surprised at I was expecting at least a couple of days wait until hearing back the customer support is also very helpful would definitely reccomend to anyone wanting a quick test"
( Wakefield) - Posted 3 months ago
"ShortNoticeTests.com genuinely provide a ten out of ten service! They responded immediately and helped me to find a perfectly suitable test date on more than one occasion. One to recommend for sure"
( Tilbury) - Posted 3 months ago
"Brilliant with time! Amazing service highly recommended to everyone who is looking for a cancellation date. Paid the service on the same day got a date."
"Very happy with efficient service"
( Morden) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fantastic service filled application in and within the hour a new test had come within the following week"
( Barnsley) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service. They found me a test twice within 2 weeks of registering with them"
"Unbelievable service! My daughter got a new test date within 24 hours of getting in touch with short Notice Tests at the centre she wanted on exactly the day she wanted. So friendly, polite and helpful. Absolutely no need to look anywhere else! Couldn’t recommend them enough."
"Very quick to find you a test no waiting around for 3 months excellent x"
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews