ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Telephone
"I was able to get a test booked within hours, fantastic service!"
(Bromley Court) -
"I would highly recommend this company to all my friends and family, reason being I requested for an earlier date for my driving test and within 24 house they got it for me , so happy and appreciated. Customer service was absolutely perfect."
(Mitcham) -
"I was extremely happy with the service provided by short tests, always a fast and friendly service and it was all very easy to sort out. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a retest in a much shorter space of time! Thanks for all the help."
(West Wickham) -
"I am very happy about short notice team i gave them twice special dates for my driving test then they booked my test twice same dates . Excellent service by team short notice ."
"Fast service!"
(Grantham) -
"Very good service and extremely efficient. Would definitely recommend."
(Borehamwood) -
"After my son failed the first attempt at his practical driving test, a second test was booked with the DVSA, the earliest date being 6 weeks later! I immediately registered with ShortNoticeTests.com in order to find a cancellation as they were so brilliant with finding an early test date for my older son. A short while after registering I received a phone call from Sarah to check my son's availability. She also explained that the minimum wait time to retake a test is 10 working days mentioning that this is actually 12 days due to weekends. During the phone call we discussed the traffic conjestion and opted for a time range outside of peak road usage. Sarah was easy and friendly to talk with and answered all of my questions. Amazingly, the following day via text, I received an offer of a new test date! This being only 13 days after my sons first failed practical driving test, and 3 weeks earlier than the date offered to me with the DVSA online. We really couldn't be happier with the speedy and efficient service of ShortNoticeTest.com and would highly recommend. Fingers crossed for a pass this time son number 2! :-))"
(Ipswich) -
"One of the best. The staff shes very nice, she always text u or call u if ur happy with the date they give u. I will sugest to everyone . Shortnotice test hepls me a lot. Thank you shortnotice"
(Goodmayes) -
"Excellent service. I've used short notice test a few times now. One of the times I used it I was refunded my £30 as they couldn't find a test date. However, the next time I did use it I received a test date within the week and passed! It's difficult to find a test and you don't want to be waiting a month or more. So using short notice test did make my life a lot easier."
(Barking Town Quay) -
"As it was very hard to get time off from work to get a test booked I could only do weekends and bank holidays. I contacted short notice tests and told them what day I would like to have. 3 days later I got the exact day (which was a bank holiday) and I was extremely pleased and happy with them as they did as they say they do and I ended up passing. Thank you short notice test I will advise you to who ever is in the same situation as me!"
(Goodmayes) -
"100% legitimate service, my test was 5 weeks away but within 20 minutes of applying for a short notice test I received an offer for one the next week! Excellent communication, highly recommended!"
(Newport Isle Of Wight) -
"Thank you so much for all your help in securing a short notice test! Excellent communication, great service. Highly recommended!"
(Barking Town Quay) -
"Very quick and excellent service."
(Barking Town Quay) -
"Failed my test due to nerves, so got this site recommended instead of waiting 3 months! After ordering their services I got a new job and would need to move so called and the lady was so sweet and confident that I would soon get a new date - before my move. And a couple of days later I got the text I had been waiting for. (I passed. Needless to say I was so chuffed!) This is a fantastic service and I would recommended this to anyone! Thank you!"
"Short notice got me a test in such a short time. No idea how they did it - they are wizards!"
(Barking Town Quay) -
"Really nice people, very helpful on the phone and can’t believe how quickly they got me a date. Defiantly worth it and would recommend to anyone."
(Borehamwood) -
"I have used Short Notice Tests twice now, and each time they have come back exceptionally quick with a cancellation. If i couldn't attend a given date, they would immedately be on the look out for the next available date. They are very helpful and reliable and communication is 100%! Definitely recommended."
(Goodmayes) -
"I booked a short notice test and within a couple hours i was given a much earlier date then the one which was already booked. I was given Great customer service by the operator when i called and I would recommend this service for anyone looking to get an early test date. Thank you short notice :)"
(Chingford) -
"Very good service really happy with how quick they wore able to book me a test, just overal great service very professional and very quick. Thank you"
(Hornchurch) -
"Really good service friendly, understanding and found me something within a short time."
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 127 reviews