ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Telephone
"Fantastic service, so pleased we use this company"
"What an excellent service. Fantastic staff, so nice, friendly and professional! Well worth the money!!! Would definitely recommend"
"I see short notice test on the Internet and With in one hour of filling in the information and paying I had a message with a cancellation I was so happy"
"Can’t praise this company enough they found a cancellation within 24hrs of payment for 2 weeks time amazing Thankyou so much would highly recommend 😁"
"Excellent service. My son failed his first test and the wait was 4 months at his centre for a test but short notice tests found us a cancellation within 2 days of signing up to the service in only 2 weeks time."
"Quick and easy process, would highly recommend if you need a short notice test. Thanks for your help!"
"i had a new test date within the hour of joining"
"The team found me a nearer date within 24 hours! They are very supportive and understanding .. I recommend them to any student wanting to pass and secure a closer date! Thank you guys....you rock!"
"Easy to use and even though I didn't have any free days, they found me a test."
"Short notice tests was really good and got me a test within two weeks after I failed. Would highly recommend if you are test ready."
"Excellect service got a test within 2 days wonderful lady cant beat anyone this company is 100% well done guys i will recommed yourself to everyone a big thank you ☺"
"Brilliant! My daughters test was booked for 3 weeks away so I registered with ShortNoticeTestsfor an earlier date. We were given 2 alternative dates for 2 weeks time. SNT text and callled to confirm is ritgervof these were suitable. I explained we were hoping for a closer date. The lady I spoke to was super efficient. She found a date within 3 working days and booked it for us there and then on the phone. Well worth £30 and my daughter would certainly agree. Thank you SNT’s!"
"Amazing service. Really fast and reliable. I honestly thought I’d have to wait a month to take another test but luckily I don’t now"
Thank you for your review. Good luck with your short notice driving test cancellation.
"Extremely satisfied with the high level of service this company provided me with. They found me a suitable driving test which I successfully passed. Had I not found this company, I would still be waiting for my driving test day to arrive."
Thank you for your review and congratulations for passing driving test cancellation.
"great job, great customer support, great service! really helped me in my hour of need. I passed my driving test thank you for all your help"
Thank you for your review and congratulations for passing your driving test.
"They got my driving test date quick. I received a sooner date within 6 hours of registering with them. I recommend short notice tests to everyone in need of a quick driving test date!"
"Extremely helpful staff. They took care of everything I can't thank them enough. I passed my driving test they found me! thank you!"
"highly recommend this company they say what they do excellent work"
"very fast happy with their service top class."
Thank you for your great review about our driving test cancellations service. Good Luck with your driving test. From the Team at Shortnoticetests.com
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 181 reviews