ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a guaranteed 100% early practical driving test cancellation finding service. We can get you a fast track earlier driving test date that is suitable you and your driving instructor, Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers in urgent need of an early driving test date now.

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Sanneka V
Verified Buyer

Really quick in replying and finding you alternative dates. They managed to find me two within 48 hours.

Sanneka Virgo
Verified Buyer

Fast and friendly service!
Verified Buyer

This is by far the best company to deliver driving test dates at short notice! I have used them many times (as unfortunately I keep failing my driving test) and they are very responsive, quick, honest and organized. I tried to use another company before Short Notice Tests and I did not hear back for weeks. This company delivers and will go out of their way to help you find a suitable date.
Naomi P
Verified Buyer

They found me a test in one day. I'm just one week. Lovely team. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a test asap. They are the best 😬
Verified Buyer

How refreshing to do business with a company who is efficient,friendly and helpful.
Keep it up!
Jayshree S
Verified Buyer

Really, its fantastic service. They did for me which they promise me.
Thanks
Rahana B
Verified Buyer

I only just registered with this company and really had no hope that I would get a test within a few weeks but honestly I cannot thank them enough such excellent service very fast and reliable. Even if I had to £100 extra I would because they are just fantastic thank you so much
Verified Buyer

Got a test date within 1 day of signing up, and agreed for a date they initially gave me. But then my instructor said no. Although I said yes to that date, as it was withing an hour, they were happy to change it for me free of cost!
Verified Buyer

ShortNoticeTests lives up to its name! I liked the overall experience end to end! Team is very efficient and proactive in finding appointments. They are personable yet professional in their approach and from beginning onwards set up the expectations quite honestly. Recommend them wholeheartedly!
Verified Buyer

Very quick and very nice customer service
Verified Buyer

They were friendly and found me a test very quickly!
Penny
Verified Buyer

Very fast and convenient service,I was so surprised they can get early test day in just one day,wanderful experience,worth the cost!!would highly recommended this !!

Very fast service
Well worth the £30
Enrica B
Verified Buyer

I got the day that I wanted and the time frame was perfect. I didn't think it would be possible. But my driving school convinced me that short notice tests.com would come through for me and I'm pleased I took the advice.
They were helpful on the phone and very efficient.
Verified Buyer

Thanks for the test date during my small window of availability
Soni K
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy service is excellent
John G
Verified Buyer

Had to retake test and due to time restrictions was unhappy with the date DVSA gave me.Shortnoticetests sorted me out with a test within two weeks.Took less than an hour to receive confirmation from them. 5 star service.
Verified Buyer

Very fast service got a test date within 3 days.Polite staff very happy with the service
Abdul M

Very good
......
Daniel L
Verified Buyer

So happy with how fast the service is. Was given 4 different dates within the space of 2/3 weeks and was able to move my test forward. Instead of waiting 3 months for my previous date chosen. Great service
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 92 reviews