Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Excellent service, managed to find a test 19 days after a failed test, our local test centre has a 24 week wait! Highly recommend. Past 2nd time, thanks so much well worth the money.
Brilliant service called and they explained everything, found a test for my son within 2 days at a preferred test centre. I cannot recommend this company enough, helpful, easy to deal with and deliver what they day. If you have a son or daughter who has previously failed and you want to get the driving soon, then these are to go to guys.
Got a test within the month, and they called back within 6 minutes, and they were extremely helpful and polite, will recommend to all!
Short Notice Tests took the stress out of securing a practical test date for me. The staff I spoke to on the telephone were extremely helpful and they lived up to their promise of offering a much earlier date at a location of my choice. I couldn’t fault them.
Cannot recommend this company highly enough! Used them twice (as my daughter failed her first test) and they got her another test within an hour of calling - she was so happy! So friendly and helpful - a 10/10 from me!
Easy to use, got my new test booked within a week of paying, and everytime I was contacted, the people were helpful and informative, would definitely recommend to friends and family
I can not recommend these guys enough they are amazing they bought my test forward from Feb 2022 I've now got my test in 2 weeks found me a date within hours such lovely and helpful staff highly recommended thanks again guys
This company is amazing, I highly recommend them, they managed to get me 2 driving tests at my chosen test centre one within 10 days, another within 1 day of paying them and months earlier than my booked test . Fantastic service, hopefully will be third time lucky for my son !! Thanks again
I HIGHLY recommend Short Notice Tests. They find you cancellations so quickly, it’s a really great service. It’s really helpful that they text and ring when they find a cancellation in order to avoid you missing out. Using them is 100% worth the money if you’re looking to find a test cancellation as soon as possible - you could definitely not do it on your own without them! Great customer service too and they make the process every clear.
Really please with them. They managed to find a test 4 days after signing up and the test was only a week after this. Very impressed.
A specific week for Practical Test was needed, which wouldn’t have been possible at the moment to get without this service. Thank you
Best service ever payed at 3.52 Had test in 13 days at 3.54 2 MINUTES Absolutely blown away by this 👍👍
Within less than 24 hours of paying my £30 fee I was called with a test date for the following week! Really happy with the fast response, glad I can get a chance to sit my test again so quickly after failing a few weeks ago! Great service, highly recommended!!
Wow what a service! Within 5 minutes of signing up, they called to say they’d found a test 10 days later in my preferred test centre! Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Great customer service too..you can actually speak to someone over the phone about the service etc. Brilliant!!
Short Notice Test helped me find a driving test cancellation in just four days, I was amazed, especially during this time it is so hard to find a driving test cancellation, and I wanted to get my driving test out of the way before I go to University. Many scam websites make fake promises; however, Short Notice Tests are 100% reliable. The staff was professional, kind and patient. If you want to find a driving test cancellation ASAP, I definitely recommend Short notice Tests!! :))
Completely outstanding service that managed to get my son 2 cancellations (for 2 separate tests) within a very short space of time! We had used apps before that hadn't delivered anything and Short Notice Tests surpassed all expectations! Thank you - would very highly recommend you come straight here and not mess about with any apps!
The service I received from short notice tests, was absolutely terrific. Very professional team kind and listened carefully to the scenario and guided thoughtfully. Found a test within Two days, especially during COVID. I would highly recommend this team. Above all I loved the kind nature of the staff. Had a few bad experiences elsewhere. Highly highly recommend. Money well spent. Just need wife to pass now lol
Amazing service . They found me a test date 3 days after contacting them .
Amazing service. Booked me a test in 9 days within an hour of purchasing the app. Wow.
I genuinely thought this service was a scam as I couldn’t believe they had so many 5 star reviews! But they managed to secure me a test early next month (after I failed my test last week and the earliest date I could get was in November.) They even continued to look for earlier tests for me after I had accepted one. Such good customer service, they were really lovely !
Short Notice Tests is rated 4.99 based on 411 reviews