Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Amazing service! Brought my test forward 2 months after only a week of being signed up! Highly recommend
(Morden) -
As a concerned father trying to help his daughter get a driving test at short notice, I was sceptical about this service, particularly given the COVID situation impacting on test availability.
I was impressed when I spoke directly to the company as staff were professional and friendly and even more so when we got 2 cancellations, the first for a few months away, the second one came in and was within 2 days.
My daughter passed her test this morning! Very happy!
(Northampton) -
It was great service
you're the best πŸ‘πŸ» Finding me earlier date in one of really hard to find center. Really deserves every pound, saving my time and effort from looking for earlier time.

(Cheetham Hill) -
Very helpful and found a new test date really quickly!
(Reading) -
The service was super quick and rescheduled time is absolutely convenient in accordance with my request. Thank you very much!
(Chertsey) -
Just wanted to give a massive thank you to Short Notice Tests. I had my test booked for 29th January 2021, over 3 months away. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call and earlier test date within 5 days of registering. Thank you very much!!!
(Luton) -
Brilliant service very quick with getting a test finally passed I really recommend using short notice test netu has giving brilliant customer service thank you so much
(Hornchurch) -
Blow away by the excellent customer service and the speedy response in finding a practical test for my son! We were unable to book him in a test until January and pretty much gave up! Until we found short notice test. Com, Within days we received a phone call to book him in a test for the following week. We couldn't believe it! With out doubt I would highly recommend short notice test.com. many thanks to all the team at short notice test.
(Lancing) -
Great got my daughter a test date all I good time , when none available at the test site required
(Gloucester) -
They answered the phone efficiently and effectively and fully understood my needs. Responded to my email request quickly and came up with an alternative date within a matter of minutes. Thank you :)
Absolutely amazing service. Registered Wednesday and got call Friday with test date. My test was 20th JANUARY got one in 2weeks time. Tbh was very sceptical about it but FABULOUS
(Norris Green) -
I am very impressed with the service i received. Honestly i wouldn't write a review unless it was exceptional. I rung them up first to see if their service was worth it. The lady on the phone was concise and clear, never gave me any false promises and gave a realistic prediction of what they can provide.

I had just failed a test and the next available date would have been late november, which was two months away. Fortunately, they were able to find me a test at a center of my choosing, within two days which was arranged for exactly 10 working days after my fail date. (Because new covid rules restricts retaking a test within 10 working days, which was also explained to me on the phone call).

All in all, I got what I wanted, they exceeded what they promised. And i never had to listen to flowery language that would help them get the sale.

Thanks for your help.
(Birmingham) -
Very good found me a fast test with in 2 working days recommend it. It’s worth your money πŸ‘
(Borehamwood) -
I was sceptical that short notice tests would be able to help given the current covid19 situation. Spoke with Sarah who was informative and incredibly efficient. My daughter failed her test and the next available test was early December. Within 12 hours Sarah called with a mid October date and changed the booking on the spot. I cannot speak highly enough of the service short notice provided, I consider the £30 fee money very well spent. As for Sarah, I would employ her - a rare find someone so helpful and enthusiastic. Many thanks
It’s a fantastic service . My son was booked to do his practical test two months from now and by using your service, he will now be able to sit his test in two weeks .. location and time perfect!
We are very grateful!
(Bodmin) -
Excellent service lady was so lovely explained how to book pay etc and my granddaughter had test rescheduled within 30 mins. Thankyou so much
(Wigston Leicester) -
Very good service1 Registered with them on Friday and got a call the following Tuesday. Excellent.
(Chadderton) -
I had a driving test on the 20th of September, unfortunately I failed, but I was straight back online looking and there was just absolutely nothing for my test centre due to the current COVID-19 backlog, even into next year. So I was told about shortnoticetests.com and for a modest fee of £30 they found me a test date for next month and they did this within 1 day, yes ONE day of signing up. Fantastic service, would recommend to everyone in the same position as me. 10/10 service. Thanks again.
(Bishopbriggs) -
They do what they promise and they do it quickly!
Very fast and professional service. Was looking on my own for a earlier date for a week. After i registered I had a spot 2 months sooner. Im very satisfied. Thanks a lot!
(Bury St Edmunds) -