Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Short Notice Tests 5 star review on 11th December 2018
Rob Oldfield
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service, we’ve got a cancellation driving test booked for about 6 weeks earlier than I could find online. Absolutely. Brilliant service and so easy to use. Great communication.
Quick and easy to use. Worth the cost every time
Very good and fast serfis finde me a tes same day
Hello i need a driving test as quickly as you can în cambridge
No words, absolutely amazing!
Really useful, helpful service!
Very efficient service. Thank you for your help.
Thank you so much for a fast reliable service 5 star all the way
Perfect service!
ShortNoticeTests.com provided an exceptional service, from the very start they asked the right questions to enable them to source an earlier test date than my booked date.

Within a very short time, they professional confirmed my booking request over the phone and via email with the means to try and get me a date.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see how fast it all happened, I got my new test date in minutes!!

Amazing service, pleasant knowledgeable staff and a great service you really want to know is available when you need to book a driving test...fast.

Sandra (London)
Fantastic service, so pleased we use this company
What an excellent service. Fantastic staff, so nice, friendly and professional! Well worth the money!!! Would definitely recommend
I see short notice test on the Internet and With in one hour of filling in the information and paying I had a message with a cancellation I was so happy
Can’t praise this company enough they found a cancellation within 24hrs of payment for 2 weeks time amazing Thankyou so much would highly recommend 😁
Excellent service. My son failed his first test and the wait was 4 months at his centre for a test but short notice tests found us a cancellation within 2 days of signing up to the service in only 2 weeks time.
Quick and easy process, would highly recommend if you need a short notice test. Thanks for your help!
really fast
i had a new test date within the hour of joining
The team found me a nearer date within 24 hours! They are very supportive and understanding .. I recommend them to any student wanting to pass and secure a closer date! Thank you guys....you rock!
Easy to use and even though I didn't have any free days, they found me a test.
Short Notice Tests is rated 5.00 based on 271 reviews