Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

I contacted short notice tests as I was having trouble finding a test due to the extreme delays and backlog caused by the Corona virus. But this company found me a test in less than 24 hours!! Called to confirm with my driving school and instructor so all I had to do was say yes I can have a test that day! I couldn't believe how quick they was able to find me a test. The woman I spoke with was very polite informative and has a very approachable character. I will be recommending her to mates and family who are struggling to get a test. 5/5 stars! If I could give 10 stars I would! :).
(Chingford) -
Brilliant service just want to say a big big thank you to Neetu
(Goodmayes) -
Fabulous, helpful and fast!!!

I had a nightmare trying to book a test close to home due to Covid and over 100000 other people trying to book at the same time.
After booking at a centre 3 hours away my instructor recommended Short Notice Tests. Literally less than 24 hours later they found me a test in my recommended location in a couple of weeks!!! So thankful. Short Notice Tests have been a life saver 😊😊 Thank you Neetu
Found me a test very quickly , a reliable professional service
To be honest, i ddnt think they would be able to pull it off given how difficult it has been to book a lesson but they managed to arrange a closer lesson at my chosen test centre. Absolutely great service!!!
(Barking Tanner Street) -
Sarah managed to find me a test within a week! Super impressed with the friendly service and saved me a lot of time :)
Brillant Service! Found me a theory test the day I signed up for 3 days away!
Fantastic.
Lady was Very helpful. Very pleased with the service. Will definitely recommend to others.
Very fast and efficient
Excellent and efficient service. Great staff.
After struggling to find my self an earlier pcv test date almost giving up I came acros this page.

Was unsure and used the help line for all customers to call on, the very kind and helpful amazing woman (Sara) gave me reassurance
That she will find me a the nearest test dates as soon as possible. I am pleased with her service and will be recommending my family, friends and the public who are taking a noemal theory test aswell as cpc pcv test to her.

Excellent very helpful i like the way they work
Sarah is very helpful
Big thnx to them
Absolutely amazing service! Brought my test forward a month which I was very happy about as Covid-19 had meant I had to wait 5 months. Really recommend it.
Excellent service! Really easy to use and was able to get a date the following week! Moved up my test date by a month. Really satisfied and will recommend all to not hesitate and use this service.
Amazing service they live up to their reputation.
Excellent service.
(Mile End) -
So helpful, rang them this morning & they already found a test for me!!
Amazing quick service
Literally they found early date for me. I would highly recommend if anyone wants to get early date.
Amazing service, absolutely superb professionalism and communication from staff. My theory test was moved up 2 months and I'm so happy! Looking forward to having my driving lessons now.
Short Notice Tests is rated 4.99 based on 371 reviews