Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

excellent fast service they got me a driving test within 6 hours of registering with them. I passed my driving test and didn't have to wait for 5 weeks for my original booking
Short notice tests managed to get 3 fast tests until I finally passed great service would defo recomend
Very quixk
The best company to find short notice test. My instructor was extremely picky with what times and what test centre she wanted me to go to but they stayed patient with me and changed the test every time I asked them to due to my instructor and not once did they complain they got right to it and and finding test were very quick with them within 3 to 7 days something new would always come up . Trust me they have you book as soon as. Today is the 25th of January even if you find a test in March just book it they will most definitely get you a test this February with out a doubt . There customer service is amazing too , the lady is so lovely she speak with you almost like you know each other already very kind sweet lady and she doesn’t play no games when you tell her I need a test before a certain date she gets right to it. Love this company And I passed my test yesterday with a short notice test they booked me and I’m very grateful I’m recommending theme to all my family and friends .
Really good app found me a date I wanted the next day.
I totally recommend ShortNoticeTests.com as they are 100 percent trustworthy and will get you an early test date of your choice.
I am very happy with your service and I will definitely recommend it.

really amazed at these guys excellent work, great service !!
Thanks for your review good luck with your driving test
Brilliant service! Got early test date within four days of booking with driving test cancellations service!! It couldn’t have been easier!
I not only got a test within a few days but I was also given the time that I had specified so I'm really pleased! The lady on the phone was really friendly too.
Excellent service
Very quick service.
Found a cancellation within a few hours! Fantastic service and speed, would most definitely recommend to anyone in need of a short notice test! - A more than satisfied customer
Highly recommended. Our local test centre is known to be one of the busiest, with a very long wait, but ShortNoticeTests managed to get us a test within the small time window we had given them. We were very impressed. They were helpful and professional to deal with and made the booking very easy.
Fast and perfect service at reasonable price.
I have used these twice and they are excellent!!!! The first time they found a cancellation within 6 hours of signing up and the second time was close to Christmas but they found me a cancellation within a few days. Highly recommend!!!! They even send you a good luck message on the day!
Absolutely brilliant service, took them five days to find a test two weeks away with excellent customer service as well!!!
Very pleased with this service. Fast and efficient with good communication
You are the best ever.
I would recommend your service to everybody.
Fantastic service, many thanks