Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Great customer service and very easy to use
short notice tests are very reliable and quick at finding tests that suit your needs, i originally wanted to get a test booked as soon as possible when i payed for their services and they were able to find me a test and then they inform you when others are free if you want to take that test, would 100 percent recommend!!
Amazing quickly found a test for me!
Service was really good, signed up in the morning and by 3pm, received a email with a new test date for next week! Will definitely use again if needed! 10/10
Brought my test forward by over a month
Fantastic service from start to finish. Very friendly staff, and highly effective. Found a cancellation theory test for my son within 10 days of instruction. Fab. Would highly highly recommend them.
My original test was cancelled due to Covid so I had to choose another date which the earliest was in June!! Short notice tests were amazing and managed to get me a test for this April!
I have used this service twice and can highly recommend. First time was a practical test and in the event I didn't need the service and was refunded. Second time was for a theory test and they found me a great cancellation and saved nearly 8 weeks of waiting. Great service, can't fault them and they are always polite and helpful in communications.
They found me a test in literally 5 days. They were so helpful and so quick couldn’t of one it without them. Highly recommended.
Hi, i don't normally write these but i'm so happy i'm gonna. I booked my theory with the DVLA two weeks ago and the nearest date was July 2. I found Short Notice Tests after googling "quick theory test" an the reviews on Trustpilot were really good. Bearing in mind that no theory tests were taking place for another month because of COVID, i still booked with the hope i could be put in a queue for when things kicked off again. I would have been happy with June or late May. This morning i got a call for a date in April, THE TEST CENTRES ARE NOT EVEN OPEN YET!! I'm buzzing thank you so much. Gonna be using Short Notice Tests for my practical too. (sry so long but i'm happy)
Great result, was able to reschedule theory test 2.5 weeks earlier than the original date
Great service, found me a month earlier test date, even during lockdown!
Unbeivable service! Closest theory test I could get due to covid was 3 months away, signed up for short notice tests at 19.30pm, by 11.30am the next day I had a phone call from them and my test is now 3 week's away. Absolutely excellent service cannot say anything else! Thank you!!
Got me a month earlier gets in Covid times very grateful ! X
Amazing service. Was able to find me a cancellation within 24 hours.
Got me my Theory Test for the month of April in 2021 despite the increase in Theory Test bookings because of the lockdown. That is a 3 month shortlist compared to booking it the normal way. Amazing and fast service and communication throughout as well.
This company is amazing since I found them I've used them 4 times and all through covid aswell the lady I'm assuming is a receptionist is outstanding remembers me everytime listens to personal information and accommodates to my needs . She has also gone above and beyond to help me with advise and always wishing me well I couldnt say a bad thing about this company they really are the best 3 test pushed forward in space of 4 months no hassle thank you guys :)
Great Customer Service. They quickly managed to find the next available test at my preferred test centre.
(Mitcham) -
Short Notice Tests found me an earlier test date just 24 hours after signing up.
(Cheltenham) -
Really great service from the team at Short Notice Tests. I went through Sarah who was super efficient, friendly and managed to find a cancellation within a few days that was at a much better time/date. Great price, great service, 10/10!
(Chertsey) -