Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Short Notice Tests 5 star review on 11th December 2018
Rob Oldfield
More Photos & Videos
Found a cancellation within a few hours! Fantastic service and speed, would most definitely recommend to anyone in need of a short notice test! - A more than satisfied customer
Highly recommended. Our local test centre is known to be one of the busiest, with a very long wait, but ShortNoticeTests managed to get us a test within the small time window we had given them. We were very impressed. They were helpful and professional to deal with and made the booking very easy.
Fast and perfect service at reasonable price.
I have used these twice and they are excellent!!!! The first time they found a cancellation within 6 hours of signing up and the second time was close to Christmas but they found me a cancellation within a few days. Highly recommend!!!! They even send you a good luck message on the day!
Absolutely brilliant service, took them five days to find a test two weeks away with excellent customer service as well!!!
Very pleased with this service. Fast and efficient with good communication
You are the best ever.
I would recommend your service to everybody.
Fantastic service, many thanks
Excellent service thank you very much
Amazing service and found me a cancellation so quickly. Such an easy process too. Used this service on two occasions as failed the first time and can not recommend them enough. Thanks again guys.
Very good service. I tried to change my test date, but unfortunately i can do. My friend tell me about Short Notice Test..

Thank you guys. Well done job..

Regards
Prem Jose Zachariah
Was so easy to use, and eased the pain of failing s bit, knowing I didn’t have to wait another 2 months to retake instead I just booked the earliest date possible which was 2 months away, they took control and found me a test 2 weeks odd away and sorted everything for me all I had to do was confirm date with my Instrutor.
Would highly recommend using! Very helpful if you don’t have time to find a test yourself!
Great service, 6 days and had a cancellation for me. Very quick easily to deal with.
I used this service to book a last minute driving test. The response was fast and they were very helpful. They gave me a cancellation the same day I paid the fee to them. Would definitely recommend
Really appreciate the way the team responds. They are timely and very prompt, and respond as quickly as possible.
I was very tensed for getting a driving test date as they were all a month later. Also, I needed a date urgently for my job.
They found me date for 3 days later. And it all happened in a matter of few hrs.
Thank you team- short notice test. Recommend to all my friends.
Brilliant service. Straight forward, friendly staff and found me a test very quickly. Highly recommend.
Got me a test 4 weeks earlier about 4 days from the day I paid! Passed first time - saved me lots of time and money for lessons.
I failed my test the first time and didn't want to wait for months to get a new date. I booked with drivingtestcancellations.net on the Friday and on the next Tuesday, they found me a test within two weeks! Which I passed!
Excellent service, did exactly as promised!
Short Notice Tests is rated 5.00 based on 271 reviews