Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Very fast and efficient
Excellent and efficient service. Great staff.
After struggling to find my self an earlier pcv test date almost giving up I came acros this page.

Was unsure and used the help line for all customers to call on, the very kind and helpful amazing woman (Sara) gave me reassurance
That she will find me a the nearest test dates as soon as possible. I am pleased with her service and will be recommending my family, friends and the public who are taking a noemal theory test aswell as cpc pcv test to her.

Excellent very helpful i like the way they work
Sarah is very helpful
Big thnx to them
Absolutely amazing service! Brought my test forward a month which I was very happy about as Covid-19 had meant I had to wait 5 months. Really recommend it.
Excellent service! Really easy to use and was able to get a date the following week! Moved up my test date by a month. Really satisfied and will recommend all to not hesitate and use this service.
Amazing service they live up to their reputation.
Excellent service.
(Mile End) -
So helpful, rang them this morning & they already found a test for me!!
Amazing quick service
Literally they found early date for me. I would highly recommend if anyone wants to get early date.
Amazing service, absolutely superb professionalism and communication from staff. My theory test was moved up 2 months and I'm so happy! Looking forward to having my driving lessons now.
Got me a test date 2 months earlier in 3 days amazing !!
(Chester) -
Very good service! Found me a cancellation extremely quick. Thanks
(Gillingham) -
Lovely lady, confident she has organized a test within a week,
(Southend) -
had a new test date very fast . fantastic service and great service
(Hornchurch) -
Excellent Service. 10 out of 10. Very impressed.
(Goodmayes) -
I found the team very helpful in getting me an quicker test date and they got back to me with a quicker test date within 1 week of first talking to them.
(Hornchurch) -
A total class act really helped me to get a test sooner rather than later.
They found me a cancellation incredibly quickly! I failed my first test and was greatly frustrated because I would have to wait 4 months until the next available test date. But, I used this service, and they found me a cancellation which is 2 weeks after I failed! Soooo happy!
(Southend) -