Cow & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cow & Co

james@cowandco-london.com

Barley Mow Centre10 Barley Mow PassageLG01

Tell us how Cow & Co made you happy
Cow & Co looked after us during the sale of our house in Chiswick last September Their attention to detail and enthusiasm were second to none. Always honest, precise and with such effort they brought about the sale with such professionalism and were so thorough We cannot recommend them enough and will continue to do so. They are honestly the best agents I have ever come across and cannot thank them enough. Lesley 😊
Very nice and friendly to deal with and good communication throughout. Kat went the extra mile with marketing my property and was a pleasure to deal with.
I struggled to sale my property for about 2 months with another agent. Then someone recommended Cow&Co to me. I contacted them, booked a meeting with James and I knew he's going to sell my house! His passion for sales and strategy just got me. I was right! We've had first offer in just under a week, accepted the best one within 2 weeks and sold our house in just 2,5 months! When they say they look after the sale process, they really mean that. When we accepted our offer, Lauren (Senior Sales Progressor) got in touch and was working extremely hard and was so committed to be on track and ensure there were no delays! Wow an absolute pleasure to work with both of them!
I’m completing on my sale and purchase this week thanks to James and Kat at Cow & Co. It’s not been an easy time to sell but they were incredibly proactive and their creative marketing strategy led comparatively quickly to the sale I wanted. They were also very helpful with advice on my negotiations to buy my new flat. Once offers were agreed, they continued to keep tabs on the whole process through to exchange, keeping the short but occasionally tricky chain moving. I'm very happy to highly recommend Cow & Co.
I’m completing on my sale and purchase this week thanks to James and Kat at Cow & Co. It’s not been an easy time to sell but they were incredibly proactive, and their creative marketing strategy led comparatively quickly to the sale I wanted. They were also very helpful with advice on my negotiations to buy my new flat. Once offers were agreed, they continued to keep tabs on the whole process through to exchange, keeping the short but occasionally tricky chain moving. I can highly recommend Cow & Co.
We purchased a property through Cow and Co last year and I found both Kat and James to be very professional and always very helpful. As a buyer I had lots of questions and Kat and James were able to obtain all the necessary information quickly, enabling the purchase to take place swiftly and efficiently. They were both always available to answer any questions we had (no matter how silly or small they were) and we received a fantastic and friendly service from them. l cannot fault the overall experience and their proactive and responsive approach. I would highly recommend Cow and Co
Property/Estate agents get a bad wrap because lets face it a lot of them are pretty dreadful!! Therefore when you come across a professional, attentive and excellent agent such as Cow & Co it is very refreshing. James and Kat from Cow & Co are great.. keep up the good work!!
We were really impressed with Cow & Co's service from beginning to end. They were constructive in their advice and creative with their marketing strategy. They guided us through all the usual ups and downs of the process with great care and professionalism. Once an offer had been accepted they stayed on the case keeping things moving along with a firm but gentle hand on the tiller. Would highly recommend them and am using them at the moment in my search for a new property. A unique service markedly different to any other agent I have every dealt with. Gold stars all round.
James & Kat were amazing from start to finish. They took all the stress out of selling a property. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone!
Cow & Co is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews