Cow & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cow & Co
Read Cow & Co Reviews

About Cow & Co:

The world has moved on, you deserve an agent that has moved with it.

We are the perfect blend of all the good bits of a traditional estate agent, moved along to include all the benefits of the modern world.

Welcome to the future of estate agency.

james@cowandco-london.com

Barley Mow Centre10 Barley Mow PassageLG01

Extremely happy with the service I experienced. Honest, efficient and caring.
Having used 5 mainstream agents with no success we gave Cow & Co a try, and am I glad we did, James and his team were like a breath of fresh air, not the usual patter. Very professional, kept me well informed every step of the way I really do highly recommend Cow & Co, and now thanks to James and the team's hard work we are moving into our new home on 17/04/2021, Thanks again all at Cow & Co for your expertise and professionalism.
Cow & Co are a different breed of estate agent. They care; they are there to provide support every step of the way; they are extremely responsive and utterly professional. More importantly, they are a joy to deal with. I cannot recommend Emma, James and the team enough. The best estate agent I have ever dealt with - and the only one I intend to go back to.
A truly brilliant experience from start to finish, thoroughly recommend the team from Cow & Co. I had never used a solicitor recommended by an Estate Agent before - really glad I did this time. They worked harmoniously together making the whole transaction seamless. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Seamless from start to finish. Listen to your requirements and needs, no wasting of your time, would highly recommend. Best agent I have used so far.👍
Excellent service from all the team at this local business. Great knowledge of the area and a personable experience! Absolutely recommend. Thanks for all the help!
My partner and I recently moved into our dream flat with the help of Cow & Co! We have nothing but praise for James and Helen, who were so friendly, supportive and on hand to help whenever we needed. Cow & Co gave us a completely unique experience compared with other letting agencies that we've rented with. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you!
I rented my flat through Cow & Co. They arranged an Open Day and booked 25 viewings within one week! Their staff are professional, knowledgable and most of al responsive. Estate Agency the way it should be done. They now manage my other properties.
Kat and James offered an excellent service. They were really supportive and accessible throughout the process, and helped us sell for a good price in super-quick time. Thanks!
I had several conversations with most of the conventional High Street agents - Cow and Co offered a different model and it worked brilliantly-the agent was honest helpful -over and beyond and got us a sale despite the difficult constraints of Covid -19. An honest broker with tremendous integrity and a real pleasure to work with. Everyone on the team was so considerate and helpful always happy to go the extra mile - couldn’t have asked for anything more.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Cow&Co who recently sold my property in Chiswick. I found them to be extremely professional, throughout the sale of my house. The whole process from start to finish was made extremely easy! Their expertise speaks volumes, I cannot recommend them enough.
Amazing team at Cow & Co!! I couldn’t thank them enough, they made the purchase of our new property so smooth. So grateful, thank you!!!
Cow & Co have just helped us rent out our flat and we are really pleased with how it’s all gone. James and the team did a great job of getting the flat on the market quickly and were always available to give us advice, answer questions or reassure us if we had any worries. We’re delighted with the tenants they have found us, and having moved away from London it was a real weight off our minds to know that the process was being managed so well for us by their team.
James, Kat and the team took care of things extremely well. They worked fast, kept us informed, answered all our questions as new landlords, and then found us great tenants. I was also very impressed with the inventory service - it was professional and detailed, which was great for both us and the tenants. All in all, highly recommended!
Kat was fantastic- always on hand with all the information and guidance that we needed as first time buyers. Highly recommend Kat and Cow&Co!
We were absolutely delighted with Cow & Co and would like to thank Kat & James for all their help in shepherding us through what was a tricky and drawn-out, but ultimately very successful, sale in an extremely unsettled market. They were brilliant throughout, providing regular updates and honest, constructive feedback and their proactive overall approach (to marketing and pricing) was both smart and refreshing. Most importantly, we felt well looked after and listened to throughout the process. We can’t recommend them highly enough. Many thanks again! Robin & Susie
Cow & Co were great to work with during what turned out to be a very prolonged sale and purchase. I was kept well informed of progress both via the Portal and by very pro-active staff.
We sold and bought our new house through Cow & Co and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Kat and James steered us through the process which was like riding a rollercoaster at times! We love our new house, which Kat found for us and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.
Excellent service from James and Kat, guided us through every bump in the road!
I have not Use the agency But use Paul Moyase , and He is the best broker I now , therefore will recommend you all Thank you With bets regards Tomasz
Cow & Co is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews