Cow & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cow & Co
Read Cow & Co Reviews

About Cow & Co:

The world has moved on, you deserve an agent that has moved with it.

We are the perfect blend of all the good bits of a traditional estate agent, moved along to include all the benefits of the modern world.

Welcome to the future of estate agency.

james@cowandco-london.com

Barley Mow Centre10 Barley Mow PassageLG01

Jane was very proactive and helpful, she had some very good suggestions for viewings and gave sensible advice and guidance. A pleasure to deal with!
James and his team were very professional and efficient throughout the process of selling the property. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking to sell or buy.
It was great working with Cow & Co. They made the process very easy and fair for everyone involved.
Thank you for your great review Giuseppe.
James and his team are absolutely wonderful. They are very local and know the area well. They got an excellent price for our property, but also went the extra mile going to great lengths to bring us to exchange and completion. They kept us constantly informed and were excellent at negotiation between the two parties. They sourced builders for us, oversaw building works needed to enable the buyers mortgage company to release the funds, read the meters and generally did everything we needed without us having to keep coming back from Devon to manage it all. We felt they were always on our side and their fees were not extortionate either, and well earned.
Thank you so much Jill for your wonderful feedback.
I was very happy with the team supporting me for the sale of my home. The viewings were always respectful of my asks and provided me with feedback from viewings and advice. Once we found a buyer the updates on progress were regular and honestly most of the time I felt like the only person truly making things happen for my sale and purchase was James, Emma, Jazmine and George; they were amazing. Thank you.
Thank you writing us a review! We're really pleased that you were so happy with our service.
We contacted Cow & Co on the advice of a friend and were impressed by their ability to gauge market price and use website data to assess how sale was looking. We were lucky that a local family were interested in upsizing to our road. They were our first viewers and made an immediate offer. Cow & Co then worked to ensure the sale went through on or near to the initially agreed timescale.
Thank you for your review Phil. We're so happy that we could help you move!
Great experience so far, it was a joy going for a viewing with Gavin, he was able to answer all our questions and allowed us enough time to see and review the flat without feeling pressured. They've kept us in the center of the process, we don't feel chased by the agency but they are there available for whenever we need them.
We're so glad that you had a great viewing with Gavin! Thanks Nathaly for your review.
Emma and Jasmine have been super, very professional and kind, following the documentation and keeping me constantly updated on the progresses made. Thank you very much for helping us so much. Mario
You're welcome Mario! Thank you for your review.
Great team - efficient, hands-on and focussed on results. Also not as expensive as the typical high street agents. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you for a great review Kim.
Fantastic service from start to finish!
Thank you so much for your review!
Wonderful humans. All so very helpful throughout the process. So happy to be renting through them.
Thank you so much for your review! We hope you enjoy your new home.
Extremely happy with the service I experienced. Honest, efficient and caring.
Having used 5 mainstream agents with no success we gave Cow & Co a try, and am I glad we did, James and his team were like a breath of fresh air, not the usual patter. Very professional, kept me well informed every step of the way I really do highly recommend Cow & Co, and now thanks to James and the team's hard work we are moving into our new home on 17/04/2021, Thanks again all at Cow & Co for your expertise and professionalism.
Cow & Co are a different breed of estate agent. They care; they are there to provide support every step of the way; they are extremely responsive and utterly professional. More importantly, they are a joy to deal with. I cannot recommend Emma, James and the team enough. The best estate agent I have ever dealt with - and the only one I intend to go back to.
A truly brilliant experience from start to finish, thoroughly recommend the team from Cow & Co. I had never used a solicitor recommended by an Estate Agent before - really glad I did this time. They worked harmoniously together making the whole transaction seamless. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Seamless from start to finish. Listen to your requirements and needs, no wasting of your time, would highly recommend. Best agent I have used so far.👍
Excellent service from all the team at this local business. Great knowledge of the area and a personable experience! Absolutely recommend. Thanks for all the help!
My partner and I recently moved into our dream flat with the help of Cow & Co! We have nothing but praise for James and Helen, who were so friendly, supportive and on hand to help whenever we needed. Cow & Co gave us a completely unique experience compared with other letting agencies that we've rented with. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you!
I rented my flat through Cow & Co. They arranged an Open Day and booked 25 viewings within one week! Their staff are professional, knowledgable and most of al responsive. Estate Agency the way it should be done. They now manage my other properties.
Kat and James offered an excellent service. They were really supportive and accessible throughout the process, and helped us sell for a good price in super-quick time. Thanks!
Cow & Co is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews