Cow & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cow & Co
Read Cow & Co Reviews

About Cow & Co:

The world has moved on, you deserve an agent that has moved with it.

We are the perfect blend of all the good bits of a traditional estate agent, moved along to include all the benefits of the modern world.

Welcome to the future of estate agency.

james@cowandco-london.com

Barley Mow Centre10 Barley Mow PassageLG01

Kat was fantastic- always on hand with all the information and guidance that we needed as first time buyers. Highly recommend Kat and Cow&Co!
We were absolutely delighted with Cow & Co and would like to thank Kat & James for all their help in shepherding us through what was a tricky and drawn-out, but ultimately very successful, sale in an extremely unsettled market. They were brilliant throughout, providing regular updates and honest, constructive feedback and their proactive overall approach (to marketing and pricing) was both smart and refreshing. Most importantly, we felt well looked after and listened to throughout the process. We can’t recommend them highly enough. Many thanks again! Robin & Susie
Cow & Co were great to work with during what turned out to be a very prolonged sale and purchase. I was kept well informed of progress both via the Portal and by very pro-active staff.
We sold and bought our new house through Cow & Co and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Kat and James steered us through the process which was like riding a rollercoaster at times! We love our new house, which Kat found for us and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.
Excellent service from James and Kat, guided us through every bump in the road!
I have not Use the agency But use Paul Moyase , and He is the best broker I now , therefore will recommend you all Thank you With bets regards Tomasz
The team at Cow & Co were great at helping us to find our house. As we were new to the area Kat offered to drive us around and show us the area and where the amenities were, which was helpful. When our house came on the market they were quick to get us in to view it and the process proceeded very quickly. They kept in touch throughout the process without us needing to chase which is so key when buying a property! Would recommend Cow & Co!
Cow & Co looked after us during the sale of our house in Chiswick last September Their attention to detail and enthusiasm were second to none. Always honest, precise and with such effort they brought about the sale with such professionalism and were so thorough We cannot recommend them enough and will continue to do so. They are honestly the best agents I have ever come across and cannot thank them enough. Lesley 😊
Very nice and friendly to deal with and good communication throughout. Kat went the extra mile with marketing my property and was a pleasure to deal with.
I struggled to sale my property for about 2 months with another agent. Then someone recommended Cow&Co to me. I contacted them, booked a meeting with James and I knew he's going to sell my house! His passion for sales and strategy just got me. I was right! We've had first offer in just under a week, accepted the best one within 2 weeks and sold our house in just 2,5 months! When they say they look after the sale process, they really mean that. When we accepted our offer, Lauren (Senior Sales Progressor) got in touch and was working extremely hard and was so committed to be on track and ensure there were no delays! Wow an absolute pleasure to work with both of them!
I’m completing on my sale and purchase this week thanks to James and Kat at Cow & Co. It’s not been an easy time to sell but they were incredibly proactive and their creative marketing strategy led comparatively quickly to the sale I wanted. They were also very helpful with advice on my negotiations to buy my new flat. Once offers were agreed, they continued to keep tabs on the whole process through to exchange, keeping the short but occasionally tricky chain moving. I'm very happy to highly recommend Cow & Co.
I’m completing on my sale and purchase this week thanks to James and Kat at Cow & Co. It’s not been an easy time to sell but they were incredibly proactive, and their creative marketing strategy led comparatively quickly to the sale I wanted. They were also very helpful with advice on my negotiations to buy my new flat. Once offers were agreed, they continued to keep tabs on the whole process through to exchange, keeping the short but occasionally tricky chain moving. I can highly recommend Cow & Co.
We purchased a property through Cow and Co last year and I found both Kat and James to be very professional and always very helpful. As a buyer I had lots of questions and Kat and James were able to obtain all the necessary information quickly, enabling the purchase to take place swiftly and efficiently. They were both always available to answer any questions we had (no matter how silly or small they were) and we received a fantastic and friendly service from them. l cannot fault the overall experience and their proactive and responsive approach. I would highly recommend Cow and Co
Property/Estate agents get a bad wrap because lets face it a lot of them are pretty dreadful!! Therefore when you come across a professional, attentive and excellent agent such as Cow & Co it is very refreshing. James and Kat from Cow & Co are great.. keep up the good work!!
We were really impressed with Cow & Co's service from beginning to end. They were constructive in their advice and creative with their marketing strategy. They guided us through all the usual ups and downs of the process with great care and professionalism. Once an offer had been accepted they stayed on the case keeping things moving along with a firm but gentle hand on the tiller. Would highly recommend them and am using them at the moment in my search for a new property. A unique service markedly different to any other agent I have every dealt with. Gold stars all round.
James & Kat were amazing from start to finish. They took all the stress out of selling a property. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone!
Cow & Co is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews