360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend 360 Resourcing Solutions
Read 360 Resourcing Solutions Reviews

About 360 Resourcing Solutions:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how 360 Resourcing Solutions made you happy
Jack was very helpful and informative about the process
Freya at 360 resourcing has handled our vacancy advertising requirements promptly and has offered good advice regarding wording and made the process straightforward. The vacancies are advertised across a good range of jobs boards and at a reasonable cost.
We are pleased at the response we have received.
I would recommend 360 resourcing based on my experience.
Would highly recommend
Head Office uses 360 Resourcing Solutions a lot and it was introduced to outbases too. Have used 360 to fill a few roles and it has been very successful. Good value for money and does generate more traffic towards your job ads.
Excellent service and very efficient
Clare and the team are incredibly helpful and always available when I need help. The system is easy to use and was demonstrated and explained in a clear and understandable language. This is a great tool for recruiters to use and the service is exemplary!
Jordan is great representative of the Company and I am happy to recommend you to other businesses based on the relaxed, flexible and professional relationship experience I have received.
A very professional polite and helpful service is provided by all the staff, especially James Bonser our account manager. It is always reassuring to know that James and the team will always offer effective and professional solutions to all our recruitment needs.
Very impressed with service, people and the level of applicants.
Our experience of our Account Manager is very good. His customer service is great, he responds quickly to queries and keeps us in the loop. He is enthusiastic and I can tell he is passionate about the system. My only criticism would be his knowledge of the system functionality, it is occasionally lacking. Lisa is also very good.
I feel that David is let down by the support teams behind him. Functionality is lacking and not thought through properly and unit testing is rare.
Since joining the trust earlier this year I have found Jordan and Kayleigh very knowledgeable, approachable, supportive and helpful.

They are always ready to help and advise with anything I need. I have been very impressed with their professionalism and the great service they provide.
The service and product advice I receive from 360 is excellent! I have and will continue to recommend 360 based on my experience.
The team are always really helpful and respond quickly to our queries, if any issues cannot be resolved we receive frequent updates. Customer service is great.
No complaints at all