Talos360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talos360
Read Talos360 Reviews

About Talos360:

360 Resourcing Solutions provide online recruitment advertising strategies, employer brand insights, recruitment software and specialist candidate search services to the HR sector. Established in 2009 they have an internal team of digital hiring specialists, recruitment consultants and recruitment media experts along with a software development department dedicated to their ATS solution, Talos.

4 Webster Court
Carina Business Park

Tell us how Talos360 made you happy
Always a pleasure to recruit via 360 and Jack T. :)
We have had the pleasure of working with 360 for numerous years and they have always maintained their helpful approach to our advertising. Nothing ever seems too much trouble and they are always helpful with our requirements.
360 Resourcing have been excellent. From creating adverts to building our ATS recruitment platform, they have been top notch!
Very good recruiter, made me feel at ease,really explanned everything in great detail,wouldn't find anyone more capable, found all the info required,asked if I had any questions, really pleased to be on board thanks to Rob.
By using the Talos platform to manage applications and continue to recruit. Great help from Jack, Sadie and the Team to post adverts and develop and understand the system
Applied for a post through 360 and was helped by Katie, she was extremely helpful and gave me all the relevant information! Katie was able to answer any questions I had and anything she didn’t know was happy to find out and relay the information back to me! Very supportive and easy to talk to! Fortunately I got the job and start soon!
Jack has been proactively helpful and goes above and beyond, this is only enhanced by the support that Sadie also offers. Professional and approachable, nothing is ever too much trouble.
All together a good experience, professional and helpful.
Jack and Sadie been very helpful during the set up process, I'm very impressed so far
Love working with Jack Thompson - he sorts out what I need straight away. Great system, great cost and easy to use.
Jack and Sadie at 360 are unfailingly helpful and professional, friendly and open. The system works well for us due to the amount and range of job boards they post to, meaning we get a good sample of candidates and an easy to use platform for managing the recruitment process.
Matt and the team have been superb to deal with - professional, polite and knowledgeable. The Talos system is fantastic - highly recommended
Great service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff - would definitely recommend
Excellent customer service, reliable, easy system to use. Helpful from the start of the process when tendering to our account management on an ongoing basis.
From the initial contact, through to discussing and demo-ing their services, to implementation and aftercare support it has been a great experience. Everyone at 360 is so friendly and supportive. They are realistic and honest and you do not feel like they are trying to make a quick buck. They work with you to find the best package too so there is no one size fits all approach. Would highly recommend.
Very good system & support.
360 are a great resource and have reduced the time I'm spending on recruitment. They are helpful, friendly and a pleasure to work with.
Fantastic service by 360 team special mention to Ryan and Clare for thoughtful and timely catch ups. The Caring Together team remain impressed by your products, your team and also throughout the bumpy year we've had the fab engagement and virtual sessions you have presented that have benefited the People Team and so everyone at our charity. Thank you very much.
360 resourcing has really transformed the way we recruit within the organisation. It has helped streamline our process and allowed our hiring managers to spend less time with administrative tasks. I couldn't recommend the team anymore, they are super supportive, helpful and the response rate it something I've never encountered in any company before. Couldn't recommend them anymore.
360 Resourcing Solutions provide a fantastic service - responsive, efficient and always friendly. I can highly recommend and looking forward to working with both Andy and Eve in the future
Talos360 is rated 4.83 based on 126 reviews