218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators Reviews

02073533936

courses@societyofmediators.com

218 Strand

Tell us how 218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators made you happy
All of the admin things were handled with aplomb. I was able to attend the course both in-person and remotely (due to an over-running court case) which was great. By the end of the week, I had learnt that the mediation universe does not revolve around me, my opinions don't matter and that it is possible to let people sort out their own issues if they can communicate and I can actively listen. I would recommend the course to anyone considering mediation work. I would especially recommend it to people who want to know what question to ask if there are two children who both want the same orange. i
I went into this course expecting a standard "sit and watch" class. I was pleasantly surprised. The course is very engaging and hands on. The tutors were extremely helpful and are all definitely experts in the mediation. I really enjoyed the course and learned an extremely valuable new set of skills. I will recommend this course to anyone and everyone.
Thank you for a wonderful course. It has changed my views entirely in terms of conflict and dispute resolution. The Tutors were fantastic too, thank you Jonathan, Stephen, Tracy, and Zoey.
The course teaches not only a skill or a process. It teaches a philosophy of disputes mediation that applies well beyond the legal sphere. The tutors are people who have thought deeply about mediation, and teach not only what to do but why things are done the way they are. And the non-lawyers turned out easily as competent as those legally trained. The discussions are lively; the participants are immensely interesting; the post-course support through the Society of Mediators is tremendous. Recommended without reservation.
Absolutely brilliant!
Excellent course. Learnt a lot. The teaching sessions and feed back were very thorough.We were able to understand and retain the information. The entire course material was meticulously prepared. The faculty had a wealth of experience to share.I would definitely recommend it to anyone with an interest in Mediation.
An excellent week. I am not from a legal background. The course was engaging fast-paced and delivered by engaging tutors who took time to support you as an individual. This is not an easy course but by the end of the week, I was confident that I had taken a significant first step to becoming a mediator.
Fantastic tutors !
An excellent introduction to the art of mediation, with passionate tutors who made learning fun. I am delighted that I chose to participate and would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone and everyone. Thank you for a wonderful week!
This course was engaging, excellently delivered and thoroughly enjoyable! I would recommend this to lawyers and non-lawyers alike. The skills that you will learn on the course will be beneficial in various aspects of life, irrespective of whether or not you want to practise as a mediator afterwards!
A memorable week in more ways than one! All positive I might add! A truly eclectic group of delegates, great fun was had by all, notwithstanding that it was, by its very nature, a hard week with long days! The Tutors were calm, professional and very supportive, all of which made one's confidence increase as the week progressed. I can't recommend it enough if you are thinking about mediation.
I would highly recommend this course! The tutors were supportive every step of the way. Overall it is a very intense week but by the end of it, I felt confident and knowledgeable. I walked away with some amazing life skills.
This was such a fantastic week. The trainers were so knowledgeable, patient and had fascinating insights into the world of mediation. This was a thoroughly enjoyable course and I highly recommend it to everyone.
The trainers were really encouraging, supportive and just overall amazing! The course was intense but within a week you really walk away with a brand new approach to dealing with disputes and understanding people. It is an extremely well structured course and gives ample opportunity to establish key mediation skills and develop these skills within the week. Cannot recommend this course enough!
Well tailored course aimed at all academic levels, great guidance, tips and shared experience Comprehensive learning packaged into reasonable & manageable chunks I hadn’t studied for 15+ years and still coped The tutors are done of the best in Europe and the case studies real I highly recommend this course, I loved it and cannot wait for my first Co-Med assignment Thank you
The training was inciteful, challenging, enjoyable and successful. I cannot recommend it enough!
Outstanding CPD and demonstration - fascinating evening which was far better than my original training course with another (more expensive) provider. Recommended. Thanks to all. Paul.
Excellent course, and on attending an observation session two months later it became obvious quite how much of the learning had bedded in. Lovely teachers, lovely students, all in all a brilliant experience - thank you Team Dingle, can’t wait to really get started!
Fabulous week with a unique group of delegates and a superb group of leaders and tutors: totally diverse and totally skilled - I enjoyed the textbook and the style of the course, as well as the easy way in which I was guided to complete my training. You only realise how much you have learned as the week ends and you wish every week was as interesting, stimulating and fun. A great basis for the new string to my professional bow.
The introductory course for mediators run by the Society remains the best course available for those who wish to act as mediators. It is a most thorough and contemporary training aid and of great assistance to members of the Bar.
218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews