218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators Reviews

02073533936

courses@societyofmediators.com

218 Strand

Tell us how 218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators made you happy
This was an absolutely rewarding week. Very intense however, extremely enjoyable. I found the tutors very professional and supportive. I started off the week with nerves and anxiety but after the second day I settled into it. Thank you all. I look forward to my future in mediation.
I have just finished an excellent 5 day course in mediation. The tutors were very friendly, knowledgable and enthusiastic. I loved the course! Can't wait to get mediating now!Thanks. Kay
Highly recommend this brilliant course and experience! The attention to detail is remarkable and it is clear that the training has been perfected over many years by a team of experts who really are passionate about mediation. The trainers are all extremely approachable and very engaging. Looking forward to future training!
An excellent stimulating course. Hard work but worth all the stresses. Works well in the zoom format although F2F would possibly be preferable but bearing in mind the long days Zoom was a bonus. Good hand-outs - receiving them a bit earlier might have been beneficial . Multiple excellent tutors, Highly recommended to all age groups and professions!
This was the best training course I have been on in 25 years at the Bar - superb tutors and brilliantly organising passing on life skills that will improve my CV, my ability to get work, and to undertake mediations. But it was more than that : this is a learning about how to listen, to negotiate, and how to talk to people in every walk of life. It should be a mandatory five days. Finally - the Zoom format: well i was fearful of Zoom both from technology and eye strain but how wrong I was - totally relaxed and comfortable, plenty of short breaks, and the interaction with the course was perfect. Outstanding. Thank you.
Excellent online mediators’ training course delivered with professionalism, care and fun. The materials were very supportive and all aspects were managed and thoughtfully organised.
I cannot speak highly enough of the team that deliver this training and in general the structure of the whole week. It was the perfect balance of equipping you with the skills and knowledge required, a supportive environment with feedback that was always meaningful. I have PTSD so experience other factors that can make training difficult and such is the quality of the trainers, that even with that added complication, the week although challenging was incredibly insightful and useful.
I learned how to think and listen in a completely different way. I also had great fun and met some fascinating people. The thought and care which goes into organising the sessions and scenarios makes for the most interactive and fulfilling professional course you will ever undertake!
I completed the Accedited Mediator Course with the Society of Mediators in January 2021. I have no legal training and started the week a complete novice. I finished the course having learnt many new skills, both in mediation and communication.
218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews