218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators Reviews

02073533936

courses@societyofmediators.com

218 Strand

Tell us how 218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators made you happy
Well tailored course aimed at all academic levels, great guidance, tips and shared experience Comprehensive learning packaged into reasonable & manageable chunks I hadn’t studied for 15+ years and still coped The tutors are done of the best in Europe and the case studies real I highly recommend this course, I loved it and cannot wait for my first Co-Med assignment Thank you
The training was inciteful, challenging, enjoyable and successful. I cannot recommend it enough!
Outstanding CPD and demonstration - fascinating evening which was far better than my original training course with another (more expensive) provider. Recommended. Thanks to all. Paul.
Excellent course, and on attending an observation session two months later it became obvious quite how much of the learning had bedded in. Lovely teachers, lovely students, all in all a brilliant experience - thank you Team Dingle, can’t wait to really get started!
Fabulous week with a unique group of delegates and a superb group of leaders and tutors: totally diverse and totally skilled - I enjoyed the textbook and the style of the course, as well as the easy way in which I was guided to complete my training. You only realise how much you have learned as the week ends and you wish every week was as interesting, stimulating and fun. A great basis for the new string to my professional bow.
The introductory course for mediators run by the Society remains the best course available for those who wish to act as mediators. It is a most thorough and contemporary training aid and of great assistance to members of the Bar.
SoM deliver training in a way that stays with you and changes your DNA. I appreciate their on-going support to their 'graduates' including additional free training. I particularly admire that they live and breathe their charitable status.
A great course, which I took in bite size chunks of 2 and 3 days, to allow me to keep up with the day job. The tutors all had a real passion for the subject and were able to convey that as well as all the technical aspects of mediation, so that by the end I felt I had a good grasp of the spirit and the practicalities. The ongoing support offered is also very helpful to anyone at the start of their mediation career.
Outstanding course taught by a truly outstanding team of tutors. An extremely tough and challenging course but made so much easier to learn by Jonathan and his team comprising of Andrea, Zoey and Steve. There are quite a few mediation courses on offer but this program is truly 'Best in Class' and I would recommend it without any hesitation whatsoever.
This is a very exhausting course; it challenges and confronts at every stage but at the end i was amazed at how much I had learnt and how my approach had changed to allow some semblance of being a mediator. Our course educators were brilliant facilitators of the learning process - and so enthusiastic to impart their skills to us rookies. My fellow students, faces on zoom, without exception were great company for a journey of a lifetime. If you attend this course, dont expect to do much if anything of your day job admin - the homework (!) takes up the remaining concentration. I can only marvel at Jonathan Dingle's capacity for work (marking the course exam work at 04:10 and sending more information out at 22:45 later in the day)
Wonderful course - best I have been on in 20 years as a solicitor. Lovely tutors and interesting course members who made me smile. Totally recommended for anyone interested in learning about, or becoming, a mediator.
This was an absolutely rewarding week. Very intense however, extremely enjoyable. I found the tutors very professional and supportive. I started off the week with nerves and anxiety but after the second day I settled into it. Thank you all. I look forward to my future in mediation.
I have just finished an excellent 5 day course in mediation. The tutors were very friendly, knowledgable and enthusiastic. I loved the course! Can't wait to get mediating now!Thanks. Kay
Highly recommend this brilliant course and experience! The attention to detail is remarkable and it is clear that the training has been perfected over many years by a team of experts who really are passionate about mediation. The trainers are all extremely approachable and very engaging. Looking forward to future training!
An excellent stimulating course. Hard work but worth all the stresses. Works well in the zoom format although F2F would possibly be preferable but bearing in mind the long days Zoom was a bonus. Good hand-outs - receiving them a bit earlier might have been beneficial . Multiple excellent tutors, Highly recommended to all age groups and professions!
This was the best training course I have been on in 25 years at the Bar - superb tutors and brilliantly organising passing on life skills that will improve my CV, my ability to get work, and to undertake mediations. But it was more than that : this is a learning about how to listen, to negotiate, and how to talk to people in every walk of life. It should be a mandatory five days. Finally - the Zoom format: well i was fearful of Zoom both from technology and eye strain but how wrong I was - totally relaxed and comfortable, plenty of short breaks, and the interaction with the course was perfect. Outstanding. Thank you.
Excellent online mediators’ training course delivered with professionalism, care and fun. The materials were very supportive and all aspects were managed and thoughtfully organised.
I cannot speak highly enough of the team that deliver this training and in general the structure of the whole week. It was the perfect balance of equipping you with the skills and knowledge required, a supportive environment with feedback that was always meaningful. I have PTSD so experience other factors that can make training difficult and such is the quality of the trainers, that even with that added complication, the week although challenging was incredibly insightful and useful.
I learned how to think and listen in a completely different way. I also had great fun and met some fascinating people. The thought and care which goes into organising the sessions and scenarios makes for the most interactive and fulfilling professional course you will ever undertake!
I completed the Accedited Mediator Course with the Society of Mediators in January 2021. I have no legal training and started the week a complete novice. I finished the course having learnt many new skills, both in mediation and communication.
218 Strand - The Society Of Mediators is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews