Boyds Blinds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boyds Blinds

Tell us how Boyds Blinds made you happy

Telephone
"Did a really good job, lovely and friendly"
"Excellent service very helpful and friendly would recommend"
"Expertly fitted, no quibbles after sales service and very accommodating to my needs. Would recommend."
"Excellent workmanship, friendly staff and good products. Will use again."
"Swift service, good value for money and expertly fitted."
"Chosen and fitted within a fortnight. Excellent, punctual, speedy, efficient service and quick and clean installation. Would reccomend"
"Colin on the sales call and Johnny on the fitting appointment were nice people and easy to deal with. Would recommend."
"I keep using boyds because they're liable, prompt and trustworthy"
"Beautiful range of blinds, expertly fitted, love them to bits, would recommend"
"Very effecient and good value for money"
"Great service with a complicated job, would recommend"
"The service I received recently was so professional yet with a very personal touch - willingness to visit my home to provide a quote at a time that suited me, and follow up and response to my queries rapidly and confidently. I could have paid around the same price for shop-purchased blinds and curtains and was surprised at how affordable it has been to get bespoke items, and to get them beautifully fitted. Would not hesitate to recommend Boyd's Blinds and will be asking them for a quote for more blinds very soon!"
"Very impressed with the service and quality of my new shutters . Happy to support local businesses too . They look stunning . Thank you . Highly recommend"
"They were recommended by a family member and we are thrilled with the service and quality. We moved in and boyds fitted our priority blinds within a week of our choosing the blinds. They've transformed my house, would recommend."
"Very good customer service and lots of choice"
"Prompt, bang on time, did the job quickly, efficiently and effectively."
"Quick service, expertly fitted"
"Blinds look good and a very reasonable price!"
"Very good service, would recommend."
"Fabulous service, super effecient, wonderful blinds. Prompt, tidied up well - even put up my pelmet and curtains - over and above what was required. Would highly recommend."
Boyds Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 108 reviews