Boyds Blinds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boyds Blinds

Tell us how Boyds Blinds made you happy

Telephone
"Beautiful range of blinds, expertly fitted, love them to bits, would recommend"
"Very effecient and good value for money"
"Great service with a complicated job, would recommend"
"The service I received recently was so professional yet with a very personal touch - willingness to visit my home to provide a quote at a time that suited me, and follow up and response to my queries rapidly and confidently. I could have paid around the same price for shop-purchased blinds and curtains and was surprised at how affordable it has been to get bespoke items, and to get them beautifully fitted. Would not hesitate to recommend Boyd's Blinds and will be asking them for a quote for more blinds very soon!"
"Very impressed with the service and quality of my new shutters . Happy to support local businesses too . They look stunning . Thank you . Highly recommend"
"They were recommended by a family member and we are thrilled with the service and quality. We moved in and boyds fitted our priority blinds within a week of our choosing the blinds. They've transformed my house, would recommend."
"Very good customer service and lots of choice"
"Prompt, bang on time, did the job quickly, efficiently and effectively."
"Quick service, expertly fitted"
"Blinds look good and a very reasonable price!"
"Very good service, would recommend."
"Fabulous service, super effecient, wonderful blinds. Prompt, tidied up well - even put up my pelmet and curtains - over and above what was required. Would highly recommend."
"Transformed my holiday let with made to measure blinds expertly fitted in the bathroom and kitchen, would recommend"
"Excellent service very happy and the blind looks great"
"Effecient service and expert fitting."
"Very reasonable prices, good service all round"
"Plenty of choice, nice man measured up, delivered and fitted within the time given."
"Colin was very personable and made it so easy to choose our blinds-colour, fabric, texture options were all discussed as well as particulars relating to the fitting. We found service competitively priced and the blinds were expertly fitted by Jonny who ensured our blinds were child friendly and safe. Would recommend!"
"Effecient service"
"Prompt service, good quality product expertly fitted"
Boyds Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 100 reviews