Boyds Blinds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boyds Blinds

How would you rate Boyds Blinds?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr Nuttall, Newark
Unverified Reviewer
"Price, efficiency and speed."
Mr And Mrs Allen, Sutton On Trent
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices and pleased with the service"
Mr And Mrs Moore
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service and the fitter was very pleasant."
Steven, Newark
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with our shutters and the overall service from boyd's, would recommend them."
Cass, Papplewick
Verified Reviewer
"I found Boyds when looking for cassette blinds for my patio door/windows. No-one else said it could be done, Colin & Jonny did it!! Brilliantly too. So when I needed new curtain rails replacing, I had no hesitation in ringing Colin straight away. Jonny did a great job, great fun to be around, a perfectionist and nothing is too much trouble, and I will always be ringing them first whenever I need any curtains, blinds etc. Wouldn't now go anywhere else. Highly recommend them."
Ann Stockley
Verified Reviewer
"Colin is very polite and nothing is too much trouble.I had no idea what to choose Colin gave me some good advice .They fitted the blinds and tidied up after themselves and my blinds look fantastic and they were a reasonable price too. Thankyou Boyds Blinds"
Mr Carby Normanton Southwell
Verified Reviewer
"Boyds are very competitive and provide a good service. Johnny is the fitter who is very accommodating and will leave the place clean and tidy."
Mr And Mrs Shanks, Southwell
"Excellent service"
Zoe, Carlton.
Verified Buyer
"Great to deal with such a wonderful family business. Would recommend to anybody."
Sheila Southwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, excellent product and fair price"
Wanda, Retford
Verified Buyer
"They did the job required and were clean and tidy. Cannot fault the quality of the work. Six out of five!"
"Great products, great service, great communication, very happy indeed."
Margaret Stanley
Verified Reviewer
"A polite professional and economical service, would highly recommend."
Mr Allen, Sherwood, Nottingham
Verified Reviewer
"Colin from Boyds Blinds was fantastic - he was very professional throughout and gave really detailed information on our quote. The prices are really competitive for the blinds we asked for. Fitting was quick and clean, all debris and mess was cleaned properly with nothing left over. Our blinds were measured accurately and fit perfectly! Would definitely recommend this fantastic company!"
"These guys are great their service is second to none and the blinds are great quality. I would highly recommend them!"
Boyds Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews