Boyds Blinds Reviews

Telephone
Read Boyds Blinds Reviews

11 Woodland Drive Southwell

Tell us how Boyds Blinds made you happy
I was made to feel safe from covid, effecient and axcellent installation.
Very professional service done very quickly and to a high standard
Punctual, pleasant and effecient, observant of social distancing. Very pleased with finished product and competitive pricing.
This company took their corona safety very seriously and took mine and their temperatures, also observed social distancing. An excellent set of blinds, I will be using them again, would recommend!
Very happy with the blinds and installation. Jonny and Jay demonstrated corona safety and the safety features with the blinds. Would recommend.
The right price, the right product - matched to our existing - expertly and effeciently fitted, would recommend. Steve
Prompt reliable service
I had remotes controlled blinds throughout my home. Boyds tailored the automatic features to suit my need ie time of day /on holiday. Always punctual and good communication, would recommend without hesitation
We had remote controlled voice activated venetian blinds, Boyds tailored my devices to the needs of my habitat-times of day etc. Good communication and punctual, would recommend without hesitation.
Good product, pleasant team
Colin was lovely when he came to measure up and Jonny was superb at the time of fitting. Good value for money, well pleased.
Jonny the fitter is a perfectionist.
They made me happy by fitting me perfect blinds
Extremely happy, they delivered beautiful blinds, measured and fitted perfectly at the right price - worth every penny!
Very effecient
Plenty of choice, Colin was really helpful, no pressure when choosing our fabrics. Good product and well fitted by Jonny.
Beautiful product very well fitted, would recommend.
The team are so clean, tidy and smart and the blinds dress the windows in a lovely way, would recommend!
Excellent advice and efficient fitting, would recommend.
Very helpful, efficient and attentive. Jonny went above and beyond. Would recommend.
Boyds Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 151 reviews