Zoom Auto London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Auto London

Tell us how Zoom Auto London made you happy
Very friendly and understanding service from David. Thanks!
Excellent service both with the car and on a personal level would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great experience today at Zoom Auto London. I would definitely recommend them, especially Terry who was amazing throughout the whole process!
Very good experience, very friendly staff, they were absolutely amazing with my daughter while we were waiting, David was such a brilliant tradesman and I can’t thank everyone enough there for making our experience with them so amazing
Excellent service by Terry. Was very helpful from start to end. Would definitely recommend!
The best dealership I visited couldn't fault it. I will be back. Thank you.
Great fast service, sorted everything i needed to drive away the same day.
Picked my new car up on Saturday - Over the moon with it. Efficient and very friendly service. Would definitely recommend Zoom Auto London.
I was somewhat pleased with choosing my car from Zoom Auto London, and would recommend to family and friends.
Found the service to be excellent and David was very helpful. Would definitely recommend anybody wanting to buy a used car to visit and talk to David.
Not long visited your showroom was not impressed withe salesman. I have since returned to the showroom. David could not do enough. Followed my son through the process and now assisting my daughter purchase her first car. Big thank you to David for a smooth sales. Would recommend if you have disabilities they make the process with ease
Fantastic experience with this company in purchasing a vehicle for my partner. Special praise goes to David, who was professional, polite and helpful and also Terry who helped greatly with the finance element. All in all, highly recommended.
My experiences with Zoom Auto London was impressive. From my initial visit to search for a suitable vehicle, I was greeted by Terry. His courteous manner, and patience, helped me to find my new car. A test drive was arranged on the same day. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I was reassured by the integrity of your staff and company when they contacted me to say they had noticed a few minor areas of car paintwork (unnoticed by me when I viewed and paid my deposit), that needed to be sorted so there would be a delay and my collection date would need to be deferred. On the actual day of officially signing contract, Terry sorted everything including day insurance cover and I was given another test drive. A few minutes after driving away from the showroom, the warning light indicated and I had a punctured Tyre! I returned to the showroom and staff kindly took the car to sort the problem. The excellent hospitality offered is also something to commend. Staff are all welcoming and friendly, offering beverages and snacks whist I waited at ever visit. You have a team to be proud of and I will happily recommend Zoom Auto to any friends and family. Please send my thanks and gratitude to all of your lovely team especially Terry whom I had most dealings with.
Great service from Alex Would definitely recommend!
Terry was brilliant, all went well, pleased with our purchase
Great service, prompt, understanding and reasonable. Great customer service from Terry!
Top place top service. Alex helped me out and car was ready on the day to collect.
Thank you for all your help this morning Terry. You were very professional we will definitely use zoom auto london again in the future. Excellent service and new car the same day.
Lovely and sufficient service from Zoom Auto London, made finding a first time car easy and smooth
Prompt quick service. Very happy