Zoom Auto London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Auto London

Tell us how Zoom Auto London made you happy
Absolute pleasure purchasing a car from here. Bought my first vehicle from Zoom last week. 2016 GTD absolute mint, the guys here ceramic coated the vehicle full valet and even serviced the car before I could even get a hold of the key. 4 brand new tyres on the vehicle as well I mean talk about getting the deal of a lifetime.

Customer service here is amazing Thank You so much Terry and Alex @ Zoom Auto for making this such a simple process for me I couldn’t be happier!!

Would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to contact the guys down here I can’t fault them at all. Will be purchasing another vehicle from here hopefully later this year again

THANKS GUYS!
I can honestly say THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. These guys know how to treat you well. I have purchased a car 2 days ago from them first time and it's save to say that I and my partner will be purchasing car from here ONLY. It is a very good feeling when you find a trustworthy dealer with their own garage who you can count on. I will be recommending Zoom Auto London to all of my friends and I can recommend it to those who seek as well. Do not look further, they are awesome. Pay a visit, you won't regret it.
Thank you Zoom Auto London for this beautiful car and for spending the time with us.
Absolutely brilliant service from the first minute I spoke to them. I just bought a Honda Civic from them and the car was in immaculate condition with a brand new M.O.T and the salesman was very helpful. Would definitely recommend.
I had a great experience when buying a car at Zoom Auto London. The transaction was sorted in couple of hours. Terry helped with all paperwork, private plate transfer etc, inc part exchange. Very professional and friendly service. I came back home in my new car the same day. Very recommended. I'm very pleased with the whole experience. Well done guys. Love my new car.
Highly recommended company. very professional and very helpful staff. if you are looking used car in very good condition you will not be disappointed, also having finance options make it even more easy to get the car you want I had a very good experience with Zoom Auto and thank you very much for a dream car
My son recently bought a Juke at Zoom Auto London. It was just so easy to do business with Josh. The vehicle was very well prepared and exactly what my son was looking for. The deal done included a trade-in too. When a new chip in the Juke's windscreen was noticed on the day of collection, Josh accommodated its replacement remotely. Fantastic customer service @ Zoom Auto London
Don't normally write reviews but these lads went out of their way to stop me making a mistake with the way i was purchasing and saved me a lot of grief. Good honest people Terry in particular would highly recommend. Car i got was top draw 5*
Wow what can I say the best car used car dealership I have ever used. Very professional and knowledgeable, car I brought was immaculate and after service 2nd to none. Will recommend to all my friends.
Zoom Auto has been my go to place for a number of my cars recently. He offers really good value for money on cars that are of really high spec. They all take their time to understand your needs and requirements. Totally different to other car sales showrooms where it almost feels as though you're forced to walk away with something you don't really want. Highly recommended.
Very impressed with the wide range of quality cars that are consistently available at this dealership. They always have something great for every budget, and you can tell that they pay a lot of attention to sourcing good vehicles. Also, aftercare and servicing by their mechanics is top-notch. High level of service throughout. Really well run, reliable and highly recommended!
Zoom Auto London is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews