Zoom Auto London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Auto London

Tell us how Zoom Auto London made you happy
Best car buying experience of my life 👍
Terry was really nice and straightforward. He made our car buying experience pretty smooth and hassle free. Car buying process/paperwork was never this quick for me. I definitely recommend this place for someone looking for a used car.
Just bought a used BMW X3 from Zoom Auto. A great company to deal with. Terry was very patient and informative, making our test drive a very enjoyable experience, and I am very pleased with both the car and the service provided. Recommended!
I am very happy to recommend Zoom Auto London. We bought a car in October and Terry has been very accommodating. Excellent service and we would happily purchase from them again.
Saw the car online went and had a look at it. Terry gave us the key and left us to look over the car without hassle or mither, the car was in perfect condition. Brilliant customer service and no pushy salesmen you get at most car places. Thank you Terry!
Flawless experience from start to finish. The salesman Terry completely removed any level of stress associated with buying a car and was extremely professional and communicative throughout. I would certainly recommend Zoom Auto to anyone I know who is looking to purchase a car.
Bought a new car today from Zoom Auto London - fantastic service and staff was amazing kept everything simple and great communication defo recommend spec was fab
Bought my first car last weekend with the help of Terry! He offered very helpful advice and answered any questions I had - the process was quick and easy and I took the car the same day which was fab. Would happily go back to Zoom Auto for further help, the atmosphere was very welcoming and made us feel at ease. Thanks again!
Bought a car from this company, had a good experience. The car was fairly priced and the guys were good to deal with.
Absolutely amazing. Bought the car Thursday and got it Saturday. Excellent customer service
Nice dealership! Staff is there to answer any questions straight away and is very kind/well mannered. Bought a Mini Cooper S and love the way it drives. Satisfied customer! :)
Very helpful
It was a great experience buying a car from Zoom Auto London. A massive thanks to all the team who looked after me from the start of the process to the finish. They have a great selection of cars and after looking for the perfect Mini for months, I finally found it at Zoom Auto London. I would highly recommend them.
This is the friendliest car dealer garage there is. We were left to browse without any pressure and then we were looked after brilliantly by Terry who answered all our questions. He was very helpful and courteous. The cars are all of high quality and in excellent condition. We bought a BMW 330 Diesel GT which we are thrilled with. Can't recommend them enough with their impeccable service. Thank you.
Great place to buy a vehicle. Very upfront, open and honest. Prices are fair and cars are in good shape. Terry was very friendly and helpful; ran the purchase and was very informative for my daughter. Thank your help. Great experience.
just bought a ford escape from here. very good experience! the car was everything they promised online. all of the employees were helpful and friendly! highly recommend!!!
Having never bought a car from a dealership before, I was amazed by the incredible service and helpfulness of the staff here. Terry gave me great guidance and support when buying my car. No pushy sales tactics, just an honest service and he got me the best possible deal. Couldn’t be happier!
Very helpful knowledgeable staff who are not too pushy. We had the service of Terry who is a very friendly man. We were not left waiting around neither were we harassed by pushy salesmen. All around a very good experience with Zoom Auto London and I would certainly recommend you get down to look at some of their excellent motors.
What a lovely experience so easy getting my car thanks to saleman went above and beyond! I would certainly recommend it to my family and friends
Superb service had my car which is in beautiful condition and hasn't missed a beat 10 days ago. Terry was a belter was in and out in 15 minutes collected the car a couple of hours later after sorting my insurance. I won't be looking any further next time I want to buy a new car. Would recommend to anybody these guys are sound.
Zoom Auto London is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews