Zoom Auto London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Auto London

Tell us how Zoom Auto London made you happy
Loved every second of my experience from beginning to end. Very helpful and friendly staff who seem to actually care. Rare find
I purchased a BMW 2013 3 series today from Terry .everything went very smooth. I’m very happy with the car. Terry was very friendly patient for the purchase. Great service!! Look forward to going back for cars in the future. Terry was incredibly helpful and attentive. Really appreciate all the effort and service.💪
Great experience from start to finish! They made buying a car as simple as possible and were informative and helpful along the way. Definitely recommend!
My experience with these guys was awesome I came in walking and left driving they handled themselves like professionals and delivered what they promised I highly recommend purchasing a car from them thanks guys for my new car
Great experience just bought my new car the salesmen were very professional and helpful I’m very happy
Very friendly, knowledgeable patient group of people. Will go back in the future
Great place to buy a used car. Many different models to choose from. David is a great man. He helped me get the car I was looking for. Thanks again for the great service!
Out of all the 4 car dealers I been with this had to be the best car dealership I ever did business with... Terry is a miracle worker and gets it done A++++ I recommend this place to all.
Having been in the car business myself i know the so call "tricks of the trade". With that being said, these guys are few and far in between when it comes to getting a good deal and excellent customer service and i would recommend this place to anyone who is a first time buyer or who is just simply looking to reestablish their credit. Very professional atmosphere and a great group of guys willing to help you with what you need which is hard to find nowadays. I will be doing business again with them. Keep up the good work.
Guys, this place is the booom. Like I have been to many a dealer and they all the same. They tell you want they think you want to hear and lock yourself in a deal that hurts you. Terry from Zoom , that’s the guy you want to talk to. He got me what I wanted. Keeping in mind my score wasn’t the best. And I wasn’t putting down a lot. He made it happen, run up and down to get the paper work done. And you can feel it’s not just to make money, but he truly cares about the client. 100% Recommended.
Great Guys and Great place to buy a car , I got my car in two hours.
Very helpful and caring about getting you in the car you want, definitely will go back!
Excellent service. Everyone was friendly, courteous and really helpful. Each step and procedure was clearly explained. I feel like family.
I purchased my daughter a nice clean car here. These guys are awesome and car is clean! Thank you
Terry that works here is wonderful, he's polite, And I'm sure if your looking for a great deal this is the place to go. Great vehicles good prices. Nice place. Go check it out.😊
Great experience Went in bought a 2016 Nissan Micra Received a great deal And a great running car will definitely be back to these guys!
I will recommend someone else to this to Zoom Auto London,Nice customer experience well as service's.
Great service , very friendly and helpful people , if you looking for a great car with great deal definitely come here !!
Terry is literally the best. In and out, got a great car for a great price. Seriously better than these franchise dealerships. If I need another car I know where to come.
I just purchased a Mercedes A. Guys took really good care of me. Got me out fast with a great approval. Definitely recommend this place. My car is super clean!
Zoom Auto London is rated 4.80 based on 61 reviews