Zoom Auto London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zoom Auto London

Tell us how Zoom Auto London made you happy
I was only with a friend who was arranging to buy a car. The service was amazing, staff are friendly. 1 year warranty with option to extend. Very professional business
Didn’t buy anything from this company but the gentlemen I spoke with regarding buying a van for my business was very helpful and honest with his opinion. Didn’t feel pressured like some I’ve spoken to. Thought I’d leave a nice well deserved review even though nothing was bought from here. Regards
It’s been about a month and half since I bought my first car from Zoom Auto and everything was top notch, regarding test drives and pickup times. The aftercare has especially been brilliant, helping me with things I didn’t understand and amending a slight problem without hesitation. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is considering purchasing a car. Thank you.
Recently purchased a Mercedes A Class from Zoom. Superb car, beautifully presented and drives as it should. Owner was a pleasure to deal with, totally reliable and held the car for me to travel and view. Well worth a train ride from Scotland. Stand out car and Company. Thanks. Sophie.
Cannot thank the team enough for there help with purchasing my new car. Due to me working as a nurse my working hours can be pretty hectic but terry let me pick up my car after my shift to save me worrying about booking off days. Picked the car up gleaming inside and out. Amazing service. Thank you all
Very helpful the car I wanted was tucked away in the corner. They moved lots of cars so I could test drive it. I took it out and ended up buying it. They couldn't do enough for me I highly recommend them.
Can't fault the staff at Zoom Auto, honest, reliable and not pushy at all. Give really good advice and will do anything to help you
Fantastic experience I had in February 2020 just before lockdown. They were brilliant. I will buy from them again and recommend them to others. 5 Stars. Thanks guys
Couldn’t be happier! What a professional experience. Terry was absolutely superb and made the whole process 10x smoother.
Professional service great choice of car friendly staff highly recommend
Brilliant Lockdown Car Upgrade Professional Service - Managed to exchange my car during Lockdown. Excellent communications with Terry. Good Part Exchange given. Delighted with my new car exactly as described. I highly recommend! Thanks ! 5 ☆☆☆☆☆
I brought a car with Zoom Auto through a 3rd party finance party. They advertised the car to be in good condition, road legal and all services are up to date. This was extremely false. From the moment I brought the car, there was endless issues with oil leaks, coolant leaks, the gear box and also the brakes were not road legal. When presenting these issues to Zoom Auto, as I have 6 months warranty, they gave very little support and only fixed an issue when the finance company would argue with them. Despite still being in the legal warranty, they refused to pay any more money towards the car when a problem a with the gear box happened and declared me to pay to get fixed myself, despite me already paying nearly £1000 for repair costs that they had refused to pay. Terrible customer service and they do not follow the legal rules after the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Absolute pleasure purchasing a car from here. Bought my first vehicle from Zoom last week. 2016 GTD absolute mint, the guys here ceramic coated the vehicle full valet and even serviced the car before I could even get a hold of the key. 4 brand new tyres on the vehicle as well I mean talk about getting the deal of a lifetime. Customer service here is amazing Thank You so much Terry and Alex @ Zoom Auto for making this such a simple process for me I couldn’t be happier!! Would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to contact the guys down here I can’t fault them at all. Will be purchasing another vehicle from here hopefully later this year again THANKS GUYS!
I can honestly say THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. These guys know how to treat you well. I have purchased a car 2 days ago from them first time and it's save to say that I and my partner will be purchasing car from here ONLY. It is a very good feeling when you find a trustworthy dealer with their own garage who you can count on. I will be recommending Zoom Auto London to all of my friends and I can recommend it to those who seek as well. Do not look further, they are awesome. Pay a visit, you won't regret it. Thank you Zoom Auto London for this beautiful car and for spending the time with us.
Absolutely brilliant service from the first minute I spoke to them. I just bought a Honda Civic from them and the car was in immaculate condition with a brand new M.O.T and the salesman was very helpful. Would definitely recommend.
I had a great experience when buying a car at Zoom Auto London. The transaction was sorted in couple of hours. Terry helped with all paperwork, private plate transfer etc, inc part exchange. Very professional and friendly service. I came back home in my new car the same day. Very recommended. I'm very pleased with the whole experience. Well done guys. Love my new car.
Highly recommended company. very professional and very helpful staff. if you are looking used car in very good condition you will not be disappointed, also having finance options make it even more easy to get the car you want I had a very good experience with Zoom Auto and thank you very much for a dream car
My son recently bought a Juke at Zoom Auto London. It was just so easy to do business with Josh. The vehicle was very well prepared and exactly what my son was looking for. The deal done included a trade-in too. When a new chip in the Juke's windscreen was noticed on the day of collection, Josh accommodated its replacement remotely. Fantastic customer service @ Zoom Auto London
Don't normally write reviews but these lads went out of their way to stop me making a mistake with the way i was purchasing and saved me a lot of grief. Good honest people Terry in particular would highly recommend. Car i got was top draw 5*
Wow what can I say the best car used car dealership I have ever used. Very professional and knowledgeable, car I brought was immaculate and after service 2nd to none. Will recommend to all my friends.
Zoom Auto London is rated 4.68 based on 22 reviews