Zest Leasing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zest Leasing

Tell us how Zest Leasing made you happy
Great customer service, help and advice to find the car we wanted, with no pushy sales. The delivery of the car was straight forward, arrived on time and the hand over process was professional but also quick.
A fast and proficient service provided by an extremely professionable company. Process of leasing was made exceptionally easy to complete and was good value for money.
I recently leased a car from Zest Leasing and would 100% recommend them. I spoke with a member of staff called Mike on a number of occasions and nothing was too much trouble. All of my questions were answered before I made my final decision on which car to lease and the order process was really simple. My car was in stock so arrived really quickly on the date I was quoted. I couldn't be happier and I will definitely be back in touch for another car when my lease ends in 3 years.
Great service from the team and very helpful when going through any questions regarding my enquires.
Service was fantastic. Maria is an absolute credit to the business. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
I decided to use Zest leasing when ordering my new RR Vogue. During the process i had lots of questions relating to spec and options and they could not have been more accommodating and provided a very professional, friendly and informative service. This made what could have been a very stressful situation, a very pleasant one and would therefor have no problem recommending their services.
Contacted several different companies and to be honest, all complicated and difficult to deal with. The person i spoke to at Zest was a refreshing change and was non pushy. I’ve recommend them to my brother also for a lease deal.
The prices were unbeatable on car leasing, i had been searching for the best deal and zest provided it.
Service was fantastic, was given a great deal on a car loan, will certainly be using these guys again
Zest Leasing is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews