Zatu Home Reviews

4.8
Based on 42 reviews
Read Zatu Home Reviews

Tell us how Zatu Home made you happy
The product arrived exactly as described. I had a question about delivery and they got back to me ASAP and the item arrived a day after that. My order wasn't big, but I felt like their #1 customer! WOW!
A brilliant company deserves a great review! A great product range with eager to help, and friendly customer service, helping to assist my every need. After purchasing an order, delivery was super quick (a whole day quicker than they said) and was packaged well too. I highly recommend shopping with Zatu home. They actually care, unlike the other giants in the home e-commerce industry.
This has to be one of the worst sevices I have ever received. On the basis that the site offers 48hr delivery I made an order for a birthday present. 5 days later I contacted customer services with a view to cancel the order due to the item not arriving. However, I was told that the order was being despatched that day and the package would be delivered within two days. Needing the item I reluctantly agreed to keep the order in place. 4 days later I received a message to say the item was being posted and to expect the package on a 48hr delivery. Not only is the site disgracefully misleading, but thier customer service blatantly lie about the service being provided. Remarkably I have made an order from Germany at the same time and that is due to arrive sooner than the order from Zatu. I will never use this website again and strongly advise anyone to think twice about using them. The site is unreliable and their customer services lie in order to maintain custom. Absolutely disgraceful!
Good prices but let down by shocking delivery. Paid for 48 hour delivery and it wasn’t despatched for almost a week. Was told it would be despatched on the day of contacting customer services but was not despatched until the following day. Still waiting
massive selection of vinyl available!
Great range of products where I found a couple of real gems which I found for a better price than anywhere else. Speedy delivery too. Happy customer.
Wonderful quality of goods. Really glad of my decision to purchase!!
they have an ace selection of sports equipment. bought myself a brand new badminton racket which I am very happy with
Great items Great Price. Will shop again here. Perfect Christmas presents for the fam. 10/10.
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, and I'm really happy with my purchase!
A great selection of products with prompt delivery. Great customer service too when I was enquiring about a product. 100% recommend!
Zatu Home is excellent! It has such a wide range of vinyls, and super fast delivery.
A great website with a really helpful blog, it has really helped me with my Christmas shopping!
Great experience buying from here, It arrived so quickly
I love this site! It had exactly what i needed :)
Fantastic website, full of so many amazing things! will be shopping here again
Very happy with my purchase and it came super quick too!!!
We have just bought a Yale Alarm System from Zatu Home, the item was a good price and the delivery time was excellent and free, we would certainly use Zatu Home again and recommend them to our friends. Very good service, we are well pleased.
Great customer service and received my products very quickly. Would highly recommend!
Love it, makes the job a whole lot easier :) and a great price too!
Zatu Home is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews