Zatu Home Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Zatu Home

Tell us how Zatu Home made you happy

"Ordered for the first time with Zatu Home and i was really impressed! All of the products come nicely packaged and delivered quickly. The prices is also really good! Will buy from here again!"
"Great customer service and received my products very quickly. Would highly recommend!"
"Love it, makes the job a whole lot easier :) and a great price too!"
"Excellent range of products. My smart thermostat will come in handy as we head into winter! Fast delivery and great, secure packaging! Will use again."
"Fast and efficient service. Customer service were wonderful to talk to when I had a query about shipping!"
"Zatu Home has a great variety of products and my order was delivered super quick! Would definitely shop here again."
"Great value for money and great products."
"Fast delivery and great service"
"Fantastic product at a fantastic price! Very pleased with my purchase! 5 stars!"
"Absolutely wonderful service, order got here so fast I couldn't believe it! Will definitely order from here again!"
"Great range of products at an affordable price, already eyeing up my next purchase."
"Great! Really friendly man on the phone and it arrived in just a few days - a lot earlier than expected."
"Very pleased with the service I received from Zatu. My Ring Pro arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I will definitely be looking to expand my smart home through Zatu in the future!"
"Absolutely loved it! I bought my mum a gift from here for her new house and it's amazing! The delivery was sooner than expected. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service, brilliant variety of products & fast dispatch time"
"Delivery was really quick and the customer service has been amazing so far."
"Fab products and speedy service, will order again."
"Very happy, discovered Zatu Home recently and I’ve now decided to turn my whole house into a giant gadget and I’m very excited about it!"
"Really pleased with the service. The website was easy to use and the delivery was fast!"
"Amazing products with great costumer service! I highly recommend."
Zatu Home is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews