Your Local Mechanic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic
Telephone
Read Your Local Mechanic Reviews

About Your Local Mechanic:

If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07736 998559.

Unit 38
Delph Ind Est
Delph Road
Brierley Hill
DY5 2UA

Tell us how Your Local Mechanic made you happy
So pleased to have someone actually answer the phone & also arrange for a mechanic to arrive the same day, do the required job quickly & tidily
The mechanic got to the problem straight away, and despite an awkward position- the engine was more like spaghetti junction- fixed the problem efficiently and thoroughly.
Great service, called straight back and was here within the hour only took him 25mins and job was complete, highly recommend this company πŸ‘πŸ»
Your service was attentive and considerate of our request. Thank you.
Fast, efficient and reasonable. Can’t ask for more. Thanks!
excellent and cheery service - first class people who did a first class job
Excellent service from the beginning to the end from all personnel. I will highly recommend to my family and friends.
MECHANIC ARRIVED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD AND KEPT ME INFORMED OF WHAT HE WAS DOING AND THE COST. EXCELLENT A1 SERVICE.
Elliot the mechanic was lovely and worked around my schedule. Thank you.
Your mechanic was knowledgeable, cheerful and a credit to you.
The mechanic who came to repair our vehicle was both friendly and technically very competent. Thanks.
Elliot was amazing - he was very personable professional and got everything working again - I would 100% recommend him. He stayed until everything was up and running - very impressed .thank you.
The mechanic was very friendly and had the patience to give an explanation about what happened to my braking system.
Really nice and competent mechanic. Job done quickly and efficiently.
Elliot, the mechanic, was extremely competent and knew his stuff! He explained in detail the problem with the car and was expedient in replacing the faulty part. He worked quickly and efficiently and was very tidy. We were extremely impressed with the quality of his work and knowledge of the subject. We would have no hesitation in using his services again.
I googled you up earlier this morning regarding my car not starting u called me back with an appointment for later the same day by the time I got in from work it was all sorted & fixed very impressed with yr service AAA+++
Booking process was trouble-free and I was kept advised on progress before the mechanic (Elliot) arrived. He was friendly and arrived on time. He explained what he was doing and because a replacement part was required, he arrived right on time the following morning. Well done!
Excellent service third time we have used 'Your Local Mechanic' have no problems with recommend to my friends
Expert, efficient, friendly mechanic. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great bloke who was really helpful. Should be happy to have such a decent hard working man.
Your Local Mechanic is rated 4.98 based on 183 reviews