Your Local Mechanic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic

About Your Local Mechanic: If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07507 210466.

Telephone
"The service was very good, and the operatives very friendly and helpful. Well done to everyone."
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Really knew his stuff. Very satisfied"
Posted 41 minutes ago
"Thank you for an extremely efficient service within half an hour of calling."
Posted 41 minutes ago
"Quick call out and job done in 40 minutes. Car now feels like new having felt like it’s been on its last legs for months. Highly recommended."
"So pleased to have someone actually answer the phone & also arrange for a mechanic to arrive the same day, do the required job quickly & tidily"
"The mechanic got to the problem straight away, and despite an awkward position- the engine was more like spaghetti junction- fixed the problem efficiently and thoroughly."
"Great service, called straight back and was here within the hour only took him 25mins and job was complete, highly recommend this company πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Your service was attentive and considerate of our request. Thank you."
"Fast, efficient and reasonable. Can’t ask for more. Thanks!"
"excellent and cheery service - first class people who did a first class job"
"Excellent service from the beginning to the end from all personnel. I will highly recommend to my family and friends."
"MECHANIC ARRIVED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD AND KEPT ME INFORMED OF WHAT HE WAS DOING AND THE COST. EXCELLENT A1 SERVICE."
"Elliot the mechanic was lovely and worked around my schedule. Thank you."
"Your mechanic was knowledgeable, cheerful and a credit to you."
"The mechanic who came to repair our vehicle was both friendly and technically very competent. Thanks."
"Elliot was amazing - he was very personable professional and got everything working again - I would 100% recommend him. He stayed until everything was up and running - very impressed .thank you."
"The mechanic was very friendly and had the patience to give an explanation about what happened to my braking system."
"Really nice and competent mechanic. Job done quickly and efficiently."
"Elliot, the mechanic, was extremely competent and knew his stuff! He explained in detail the problem with the car and was expedient in replacing the faulty part. He worked quickly and efficiently and was very tidy. We were extremely impressed with the quality of his work and knowledge of the subject. We would have no hesitation in using his services again."
"I googled you up earlier this morning regarding my car not starting u called me back with an appointment for later the same day by the time I got in from work it was all sorted & fixed very impressed with yr service AAA+++"
Your Local Mechanic is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!