Your Local Mechanic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic

About Your Local Mechanic: If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07507 210466.

Telephone
"Elliot was very pleasant and helpful."
"Excellent job really friendly and competent mechanic would recommend have him again."
"Really good service & quickly out to our mechanical issue. They were really professional and very nice. Didn’t waste time or try to over charge. Would definitely recommend Your Local Mechanic to others."
"Mechanic arrived as indicated and completed job fuss free within 1 hour! Result!"
"After waiting for almost a week to get a relatively simple repair done by a local "well thought of" main dealers, "Your Local Mechanic" did it within a couple of hours of my first phone call to them. Would highly recommend."
"From the telephone call to the completion of the job it all went very professionally and you did everything exactly how you said you would. Also your mechanic Elliot was very polite & helpful - great service. Thank you."
"The mechanic was speedy, efficient and above all really pleasant giving us some good advice along the way. If we needed a swift response again we would be happy to use Your Local Mechanic"
"Excellent job. Finally a mechanic who knows what to do, and explains everything he does."
"You replaced my alternator. The weather was bad today, but you still came and helped me out. Thanks very much."
"Appointment arranged promptly Mechanic excellent."
"Keith was very helpful, had to dismantle part of the engine to get access. He was very professional and thorough."
"Something that has been bothering me for ages, cos I tried everything and nothing worked, was fixed quickly and cleanly in next to no time. Mechanic was very helpful and polite."
"Speedy fix and arrived when said"
"Car was repaired within an hour and a half of call being made. Would use this service again if needed."
"The job was completed efficiently, cleanly and in a timely manner. Will use your company again."
"Impressed with promptness of service, helpfulness of person who our telephone call and, above all, the mechanic Elliot who attended: thorough job, diagnosed issue, and got us back our transport on Christmas Eve! You saved our Christmas!"
"Quick efficient friendly service 10/10 well done"
"Mechanic arrived on time and very quickly resolved a difficult problem and got our car working again. He also ensured that the clutch was operating correctly before leaving us."
"Your mechanic Elliot was excellent. He was very friendly, clearly knew exactly what he was doing and, went to the trouble of teaching me thing or two about engines. When it's time to have my vehicle serviced again, in a year from now, I will ask you to come and do it."
"Very quick service, very efficient and good advice on telephone, mechanic was excellent. Will definitely use again if required and would recommend."
Your Local Mechanic is rated 5.00 based on 167 reviews