Your Local Mechanic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic

About Your Local Mechanic: If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07507 210466.

Telephone
"Very quick and a friendly service, I am very relieved to find a reliable garage."
"Very speedy and efficient service with a knowledgeable mechanic"
"The mechanic was so nice and very helpful would use this service again thanks"
"Do not believe the fake reviews. I was charged for a problem they did not even fix. When I called to rectify the problem he said I’d now need a new part for £90 for the part plus fitting again. I’ve confirmed with various other mechanics part actually costs £60 and fitting should be less especially after they failed to fix in the first place. They have taken advantage of the situation and ripped me off."
"Mechanic called and fixed problem within a couple of hours, fantastic service. Elliot was efficient, friendly and polite."
"EXCELLENT, FIRST CLASS----LOVELY GENTLEMAN, WELL DONE---KEN"
"the mechanic was very polite and smiley his name is keith and would call on him again if needed regards"
"Totally professional but found time to explain matters to me, it has been a comfort to know our car is reliable. thank you"
"Mechanic arrived on time - job assessed and carried out quickly and efficiently, cleaned up after he’d finished. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Keith the mechanic did a brilliant job of replacing the fuel pump. The job was a bit awkward due to minimal access to the area, but he did a fantastic job!"
"Very happy with the prompt, friendly service and thorough work."
"Elliot was very pleasant and helpful."
"Excellent job really friendly and competent mechanic would recommend have him again."
"Really good service & quickly out to our mechanical issue. They were really professional and very nice. Didn’t waste time or try to over charge. Would definitely recommend Your Local Mechanic to others."
"Mechanic arrived as indicated and completed job fuss free within 1 hour! Result!"
"After waiting for almost a week to get a relatively simple repair done by a local "well thought of" main dealers, "Your Local Mechanic" did it within a couple of hours of my first phone call to them. Would highly recommend."
"From the telephone call to the completion of the job it all went very professionally and you did everything exactly how you said you would. Also your mechanic Elliot was very polite & helpful - great service. Thank you."
"The mechanic was speedy, efficient and above all really pleasant giving us some good advice along the way. If we needed a swift response again we would be happy to use Your Local Mechanic"
"Excellent job. Finally a mechanic who knows what to do, and explains everything he does."
"You replaced my alternator. The weather was bad today, but you still came and helped me out. Thanks very much."
Your Local Mechanic is rated 4.98 based on 177 reviews