Your Local Mechanic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic

About Your Local Mechanic: If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07507 210466.

Telephone
"Keith was very helpful, had to dismantle part of the engine to get access. He was very professional and thorough."
"Something that has been bothering me for ages, cos I tried everything and nothing worked, was fixed quickly and cleanly in next to no time. Mechanic was very helpful and polite."
"Speedy fix and arrived when said"
"Car was repaired within an hour and a half of call being made. Would use this service again if needed."
"The job was completed efficiently, cleanly and in a timely manner. Will use your company again."
"Impressed with promptness of service, helpfulness of person who our telephone call and, above all, the mechanic Elliot who attended: thorough job, diagnosed issue, and got us back our transport on Christmas Eve! You saved our Christmas!"
"Quick efficient friendly service 10/10 well done"
"Mechanic arrived on time and very quickly resolved a difficult problem and got our car working again. He also ensured that the clutch was operating correctly before leaving us."
"Your mechanic Elliot was excellent. He was very friendly, clearly knew exactly what he was doing and, went to the trouble of teaching me thing or two about engines. When it's time to have my vehicle serviced again, in a year from now, I will ask you to come and do it."
"Very quick service, very efficient and good advice on telephone, mechanic was excellent. Will definitely use again if required and would recommend."
"You were so professional and courteous. Very pleased with the service"
"The mechanic who did the work was extremely helpful and pleasant. Thank you"
"Wonderful mechanic, Elliot. Courteous, knowledgeable and considerate. Best I have met in years."
"Elliot the mechanic was very thorough and told me exactly what he was doing. I'm confident my vehicle will now work efficiently."
"Very helpful mechanic, took the time to explain everything simply. Diagnosed the fault."
"Very knowledgeable and competent. Elliot did a great job clearing up the mess another mechanic had left."
"Very good and quick service from the mechanic who repaired my car."
"Very helpful mechanics who sorted out the problem, thank you."
"The mechanic did a very good in repairing our car and the service was quick and efficient. Well done. I would use you again."
"Great service - mechanic (Keith) was very friendly and knowledgeable."
Your Local Mechanic is rated 5.00 based on 157 reviews