Your Local Mechanic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Mechanic
Telephone
Read Your Local Mechanic Reviews

About Your Local Mechanic:

If your car needs a mechanical repair, or if it has broken down or simply won't start, give me a call at any time of the day or night on 07736 998559.

Unit 38

Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 27th March 2020
Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 20th March 2020
Your Local Mechanic Reviews | 16th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
After waiting for almost a week to get a relatively simple repair done by a local "well thought of" main dealers, "Your Local Mechanic" did it within a couple of hours of my first phone call to them. Would highly recommend.
From the telephone call to the completion of the job it all went very professionally and you did everything exactly how you said you would. Also your mechanic Elliot was very polite & helpful - great service. Thank you.
The mechanic was speedy, efficient and above all really pleasant giving us some good advice along the way. If we needed a swift response again we would be happy to use Your Local Mechanic
Excellent job. Finally a mechanic who knows what to do, and explains everything he does.
You replaced my alternator. The weather was bad today, but you still came and helped me out. Thanks very much.
Appointment arranged promptly Mechanic excellent.
Keith was very helpful, had to dismantle part of the engine to get access. He was very professional and thorough.
Something that has been bothering me for ages, cos I tried everything and nothing worked, was fixed quickly and cleanly in next to no time. Mechanic was very helpful and polite.
Speedy fix and arrived when said
Car was repaired within an hour and a half of call being made. Would use this service again if needed.
The job was completed efficiently, cleanly and in a timely manner. Will use your company again.
Impressed with promptness of service, helpfulness of person who our telephone call and, above all, the mechanic Elliot who attended: thorough job, diagnosed issue, and got us back our transport on Christmas Eve! You saved our Christmas!
Quick efficient friendly service 10/10 well done
Mechanic arrived on time and very quickly resolved a difficult problem and got our car working again. He also ensured that the clutch was operating correctly before leaving us.
Your mechanic Elliot was excellent. He was very friendly, clearly knew exactly what he was doing and, went to the trouble of teaching me thing or two about engines. When it's time to have my vehicle serviced again, in a year from now, I will ask you to come and do it.
Very quick service, very efficient and good advice on telephone, mechanic was excellent. Will definitely use again if required and would recommend.
You were so professional and courteous. Very pleased with the service
The mechanic who did the work was extremely helpful and pleasant. Thank you
Wonderful mechanic, Elliot. Courteous, knowledgeable and considerate. Best I have met in years.
Elliot the mechanic was very thorough and told me exactly what he was doing. I'm confident my vehicle will now work efficiently.
Your Local Mechanic is rated 4.98 based on 183 reviews