Xpress Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xpress Group

enquiries@xpressgroup.eu

30-32 The Bell CentreNewton Road

Tell us how Xpress Group made you happy

"I used Xpress group on a number of occasions for branding on our projects. Xpress were extremely punctual, fast and flexible to allow for branding to be reused where applicable."
"Receptive, proactive and always very efficient - safe pair of hands!"
"Another great job delivered by Adrian and the team. keep up the good work."
"Given the excruciatingly tight deadlines I give Xpress, I'm surprised they continue to accept work from me. Not to mention, their exceptional service at great prices. Thank you team!"
"Fast turnaround, quality product, great prices, good attention to detail, went above and beyond hand delivering a template for us. Yvonne was friendly and attentive."
"The team always make it a pleasure to deal with them. No job is too big or too small and they always come up with ideas and solutions and seem to understand my needs. A great business partner to have!"
"Juliette and her team have excelled in production and delivery with very tight deadlines."
"We needed creative input to devise our new Business Plan that at once had to convey key messages and be eye-catching, something we struggled with before. Xpress Group ticked the box by understanding what we needed and coming up with a range of creative options and a great end result and on time."
"I have always received friendly and helpful service"
"Always impressed with Xpress for print, design and sourcing - we see them as an extension of our own marketing team. When the pressure mounts, we can always expect a calm, flexible and quality service."
"I have worked with Xpress for many years now, and can only say good things. A very reliable and good quality local printer, with a can do attitude.. The staff are always friendly, helpful and will go out of there way to help you with a job. I have a very demanding Blue chip client, and Xpress do a lot of last minute jobs for me. With them being only 5 mins from my office, they have helped us out last minute so many times, and haven't let me down yet."
"Xpress Group have continued to deliver high quality finish works in a timely manor. A delight to work with in the planning and design stages, bring fresh thinking and adaptive ideas in the mix. Certainly a business partner I am keen to work with."
"Great people, who understand what you want even when you are a little unclear. I have never been disappointed with the service or products produced."
"Never had a problem using Xpress - they catch issues and just run with them for you. Brilliant service from Graham, Adrian and everyone there from the studio to finance."
"We are very happy because excellent service we been having from Xpress"
"We have been using Xpress printing for many years and are very happy with their quality of service and products, would definitely recommend to other companies. Astins Ltd"
"Excellent service from all at Xpress Group. Items are in perfect condition and quality. Managed to meet a very tight deadline for us. Very helpful and friendly, and received quick responses. I would highly recommend for any printing needs. Thank you :)"
Xpress Group is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews