Xpress Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xpress Group

About Xpress Group: Submit a review and you’ll be placed into a prize draw to win tickets to Strictly Come Dancing Live at the O2, London on Saturday 10th February 2018. For further information, view our terms & conditions.

enquiries@xpressgroup.eu

30-32 The Bell CentreNewton Road

Tell us how Xpress Group made you happy

"very helpful easy to work with"
"Great people, who understand what you want even when you are a little unclear. I have never been disappointed with the service or products produced."
"We have been using Xpress printing for many years and are very happy with their quality of service and products, would definitely recommend to other companies. Astins Ltd"
"I haven't been been in my current position for long and only had dealings with Xpress Group a couple of times, but the service was good. My request for business cards has been dealt with swiftly and once I confirmed the template, the business cards were delivered the following day. Great service"
Xpress Group is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews