White Rabbit skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rabbit skincare
Read White Rabbit skincare Reviews
The lime & coconut cleansing water and Rosehip & Camillia day cream smell wonderful and feel great on my skin, some night cream will be my next purchase, I’m so pleased I found your skincare products 😊
I have very sensitive skin so I was apprehensive when looking at the products on the website. Many times I have purchased facial products claiming to be ideal for my skin issues. Yes you guessed they made it worse. However I had a chat with a member of the staff via chat box. To my surprise she wasn't pushy in getting me to buying straight away. Also my questions were asked and suggestions were made on which product were best for me. Well you knock me over with a feather. Skin as not reached to any of the products, no burning, itching or drying out. The cream melts into my skin, the tonic is not harsh at all. I highly recommend White Rabbit Skin care. The go to company for your facial cleansing needs.
We are SO pleased the products have been able to help your skin Eleanor, and thank you so much for your support :)
Beautiful. I have fairly sensitive skin and have been looking for something environmentally friendly but also easy on my skin. I’ve been using the rosehip & camellia moisturiser for a week and my skin feels soft and hydrated. Plus it smells like a spa facial every time you moisturise!
Smells beautiful and doesn't make my eyes sting!
So glad you like it Jo! :)
My skin is very happy with the moisturiser I purchased. I have rosacea and so many other creams have made things worse.
We're so pleased the moisturiser has been able to help you Michelle
Amazing products! My skin looks and feel fantastic after 1 month of use! Highlight recomend it specially because is animal and eviromental friendly!
My absolute favourite skincare brand!! The packaging and product quality is unbelievable! Favourite products are: Rosehip and Camilia moisturiser Avocado and olive serum Aloe clay mask So luxurious and gentle on skin. LOVE!
Great products. I love the fragrance combinations. The creams are absorbed well into my skin and feel great.
Obsessed with this brand - I have found my skincare routine for life!
I love White Rabbit! It's great to be able to support a local, environmentally conscious business, and my skin has noticeably improved since using their products. The one thing I would say is that my (extremely dry/sensitive) forehead skin sometimes can react a little badly or needs something a little more intense (e.g. Aveeno) than the day and night creams I have, but overall I'm very happy.
Order arrived very quick. Great service, cream was a gift I'm sure my daughter will be elighted with it.
Amazing skincare. Love the containers as they are either made of metal and wood so hard to find products without plastic.
I switched to White Rabbit skin care products because I was trying to reduce my plastic consumption, but it's also had a really positive effect on my skin. I've struggled with my skin since I was a teenager and tried everything going without much luck, but since I found White Rabbit things have improved enormously. I use the cleansing balm, cleansing milk and calming cream.
Great products - ethical and skin kind - and excellent service in all respects!
I bought the face night and day cream and the face cleanser. I love your products. They really work. They have a delicious delicate fragrance which I also really love.
I love the products from White Rabbit skincare, will definitely purchase more in future.
Lovely high quality vegan, cruelty free skincare. I love how it is locally made in my country with recyclable packaging plus the company has incentives allowing you to send back empty containers for recycling. There are a good range of products and they have helped my dry skin immensely.
The rose and orange night cream is so lovely to apply and my face feels really soft and smooth in the morning. Gorgeous texture and fragrance, effective, and beautifully and thoughtfully packaged. Have already repurchased and will definitely continue to use it.
Overpriced, overhyped.