White Rabbit skincare Reviews

White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Victoria Logan
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Marilyn Boyd
I started using White Rabbit Skincare products about 6 months ago and now I wouldn’t use any other brand. I use the cleansers, toner, eye cream and moisturisers and have noticed improvements in my skin tone (no more red patches!) as well as very clear and hydrated skin. The products smell amazing and I feel safe putting them on my skin. I have had so many compliments on my ‘glowing skin’, even from my Dad! I love the ethical business model and as a bonus the bamboo pots look great in my bathroom!
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Hi mary we are DELIGHTED with this review - even more so because your Dad has noticed the changes in your skin (and we all know what dad's are like for noticing things....). Thank you for your support it means the world
I rarely get excited about face care products but I really love White Rabbit especially the rose and orange night cream.
White Rabbit is my favourite skincare brand. The natural products are pure luxury for your skin. The brand has such an eco friendly ethos and the person behind the brand is extremely passionate about the products. Ticks all the boxes for me!
I love White Rabbit as the moisturiser makes my dry skin feel soft and hydrated again. It is really good value for money and suits my ethics. I love cruelty free and free of palm oil
I choose this skin care range because of it's ethical stance but also it is very good!
Really please with the products and customer service. Will be a regular customer.
Thank you Joanne, that was the loveliest review to get!
I first bought white rabbit skincare for my daughter for Christmas, she loved all the products, natural and environment and a pleasure to use so why didn’t I use it. I decided to finish my old products and bought white rabbit for myself and I couldn’t be happier, no more a cream for this and that and yet another product for 50 somethings, just natural simple skincare, perfect.
I’m in love with the camomile and carrot seed eye cream. It goes on lovely and smoothly and you don’t need much so the pot will last for ages, smells so good and after using it for less than a week I can see and feel an improvement in my skin.
Love the White Rabbit Skincare products. The night cream is indulgent and my skin always feels amazing in the mornings. The products smell lovely and are sustainably packaged, which is really important to me. They are vegan too - ticking all the boxes. Love this brand!
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Having suffered with ‘bad skin’ all my adult life, I can not explain the incredible difference this skin care range has made in just a few weeks. Highly sensitive, red puffy irritated skin is now calm, smooth and clear. Highly recommend
I have been using these products for almost one week now and I absolutely love them. I will be continuing to use them from now on. I have really noticed a difference in my skin complexion and have been make up free and no one has noticed! I would really like to see a body cream being introduced to complete the package!
I love the difference it has made to my face, I used to suffer from skin breakouts unsure why 🤞I haven’t since I started using White Rabbit skincare. My family and friends are now using it.
White rabbit skincare has completely changed how my skin looks and feels, I love their products especially as they are cruelty free. It’s great to have a skincare routine that I enjoy and look forward to! All their products smell gorgeous!!
Thank you for such a fantastically kind review Lorraine - we're delighted you love the products as much as we do!
I can’t thank White Rabbit enough for there fantastic natural skincare. This skincare has rescued my skin problems and won’t be changing to anything else. what makes it better is the staff are very pleasant too and helpful to respond to any queries.
Thank you for such a kind review Katie. We're delighted you like the products and really appreciate your support.
Amazingly personal service, backing up a range of ethically created and packaged products THAT WORK!....they really do!
I really love the products I purchased (lavender and eucalyptus cleansing balm and coconut and rosehip calming cream) my skin has been very dry for a long time and I tend to get a build up of oil as the day goes on. I've been using these products for a few days and have noticed a huge difference in this. Not only that but the products smell amazing I literally feel like I've just been Pampered at an expensive spa when I put them on so definitely take the time to switch off and do your skin care routine once a week while having a bubble bath or such as it will definitely give you the down time you need the scents are so relaxing and your skin will feel so refreshed afterwards.
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 5th July 2021
What's not to love! The cleanser smells divine, not only does it clean off my make up the smell gets me ready for bed. The night cream is thick but not heavy, feels really nourishing and my sensitive skin seems to love it. I'm converted!
White Rabbit skin care products are just fabulous. They are not only packaged in a environmentally friendly way they are palm oil free as well. But most of they are so nice on the skin and smell awesome. Top marks White Rabbit.
I’ve been using the night cream and cleansing balm for over a year now and love them - they smell divine. I’ve just treated myself to the orange and aloe vera toner and I’m in love. It’s so refreshing. I bought the serum too. The smell takes a bit if getting used to but using these products make my skin feel so soft. My husband loved them too and nicks them all the time!
I’ve been using the Coconut and Rosehip calming cream for quite a while now along with the Orange and Aloe Vera toner, I just love them, the toner smells amazing, i use it every day and also keep a small bottle in the fridge and use when it’s hot. The calming cream also smells amazing and I find as I’m an older lady and need a lot of moisture on my skin that this cream soaks into my skin and doesn’t make it greasy.
White Rabbit skincare is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews