White Rabbit skincare Reviews

White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Victoria Logan
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Marilyn Boyd
Love the night cream will be ordering again
White rabbit skincare products are highly recommended by what I've purchased..from them.. affordable and fantastic to use.. just great skincare.
A great range of products. Absolutely amazing quality and great packaging. Great for my sensitive skin. Cleansing balm is my fave
The best face product, the Rose & Orange Rejuvenating Night Cream Moisturiser, I have ever used and I can definitely see an improvement.
Lovely products. Bought the lip balm and it’s just like chocolate orange. My 9 yr old daughter loves it too. Highly recommend ..
I have been using White Rabbit skin care since its very early days. I'm now in my early 60's and my skin looks years younger thanks to WRS. The serum is a wonder product. I would never be without WRS products,in my opinion the best skin care products available.
White Rabbit Skincare range is totally amazing. It has transformed my skin care regime and calm so many of my skin problems from dryness to puffy eyes. Excellent website and delivery with the added bonus of points as you spend and regular offers. Couldn’t be better and cap it all eco friendly packaging.
thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Della. We really appreciate you as a loyal customer and cant thank you enough for your support :)
I have been using white rabbit skincare for almost two years and I'm never going back! I use the serum, rosehip day cream, orange night cream, and eucalyptus cleansing balm and my skin has never felt so soft, blemish-free, and healthy. All of the products I've tried smell amazing too. Please make a plastic-free, vegan sunscreen! X
I have been a regular user of 3 of your products for a number of years and have just added 2 more products to my skincare regime: the lavender and apricot glycolic cleanser and the clay mask and what a difference these have made!! Gone are my few dry patches and lovely fresh skin. Really really impressed. Just love the fact it’s vegan, I can get everything I need in one brand and Melanie is always on hand with her advice at the drop of a hat. Love it❤️❤️❤️
The products are lush. I buy the large pots of moisturiser, day and evening, and they last me months because their creamy lushness goes a long way. My skin radiates throughout through their use. The service is fantastic. I had an issue at checkout, and help was quick to resolve. Thank you!
So glad I found this skincare range, the difference in my skin since I started using it is amazing. Lovely natural products. Lovely natural packaging that can be reused.
I have recently been using white rabbit skincare and am delighted with it. I have very sensitive skin and have struggled to find suitable skin care products. This brand does the job. Thank you.
I have only bought and used the carrot abd camomile eye cream which is simply amazing. It soaks in and feels kind to the skin with it's natural ingredients. Best eye cream I have ever used.
The calming cream does its job immediately,first thing I've found that does!The night cream is light , not cloying like other products, lovely.you can tell that care has gone into every aspect of the White Rabbit process.
I’ve used the face balm cleanser, day cream and night cream. They are amazing! I’ve used a lot of expensive cleansers and moisturisers and only found these because I wanted to go plastic free. What luck! They are so good - beautifully soft, moisturised skin. No itchiness or tightness. Fantastic! And they look great in their matching packaging too. A real find.
I have regularly used eucalyptus and lavender cleansing balm for over a year. Now at 60+ I've had problem skin since puberty and prior to the above still required prescription medicine. This balm is perfect for my oily t-zone. No more prescriptions! I also use coconut and rosehip cream on my face and neck - love it, as it provides enough moisture for the dry bits but also suits the rest. I've just discovered lime and coconut cleansing water as I like to have something to cleanse in the middle of the day without washing my face. So far so good. Some might think the products are expensive but a little goes a long way so they are excellent value for money. No plastic in the packaging is to be applauded. Well done White Rabbit!
Fabulous all natural skin care range that has completely changed my skin. I have ultra sensitive skin that can flare up and react for no reason at all, or so I thought. But since I started using WRSC which I have done so now for a few months, no flare up, no reaction. Just smooth hydrated skin. Highly recommend
I was given White Rabbit Rose & Orange night cream for a present last Christmas - and have used it ever since. As an almost octogenerian - I can feel the nourishment my skin has received. I thoroughly recommend it.
I started using White Rabbit Skincare products about 6 months ago and now I wouldn’t use any other brand. I use the cleansers, toner, eye cream and moisturisers and have noticed improvements in my skin tone (no more red patches!) as well as very clear and hydrated skin. The products smell amazing and I feel safe putting them on my skin. I have had so many compliments on my ‘glowing skin’, even from my Dad! I love the ethical business model and as a bonus the bamboo pots look great in my bathroom!
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Hi mary we are DELIGHTED with this review - even more so because your Dad has noticed the changes in your skin (and we all know what dad's are like for noticing things....). Thank you for your support it means the world
I rarely get excited about face care products but I really love White Rabbit especially the rose and orange night cream.
White Rabbit skincare is rated 4.90 based on 60 reviews