White Rabbit skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rabbit skincare
Read White Rabbit skincare Reviews
Amazingly personal service, backing up a range of ethically created and packaged products THAT WORK!....they really do!
I really love the products I purchased (lavender and eucalyptus cleansing balm and coconut and rosehip calming cream) my skin has been very dry for a long time and I tend to get a build up of oil as the day goes on. I've been using these products for a few days and have noticed a huge difference in this. Not only that but the products smell amazing I literally feel like I've just been Pampered at an expensive spa when I put them on so definitely take the time to switch off and do your skin care routine once a week while having a bubble bath or such as it will definitely give you the down time you need the scents are so relaxing and your skin will feel so refreshed afterwards.
White Rabbit skincare 5 star review on 5th July 2021
What's not to love! The cleanser smells divine, not only does it clean off my make up the smell gets me ready for bed. The night cream is thick but not heavy, feels really nourishing and my sensitive skin seems to love it. I'm converted!
White Rabbit skin care products are just fabulous. They are not only packaged in a environmentally friendly way they are palm oil free as well. But most of they are so nice on the skin and smell awesome. Top marks White Rabbit.
I’ve been using the night cream and cleansing balm for over a year now and love them - they smell divine. I’ve just treated myself to the orange and aloe vera toner and I’m in love. It’s so refreshing. I bought the serum too. The smell takes a bit if getting used to but using these products make my skin feel so soft. My husband loved them too and nicks them all the time!
I’ve been using the Coconut and Rosehip calming cream for quite a while now along with the Orange and Aloe Vera toner, I just love them, the toner smells amazing, i use it every day and also keep a small bottle in the fridge and use when it’s hot. The calming cream also smells amazing and I find as I’m an older lady and need a lot of moisture on my skin that this cream soaks into my skin and doesn’t make it greasy.
I first bought white rabbit skincare for my daughter for Christmas, she loves all the products I bought for her so I have topped up her supply this month. She loves the ingredients and packaging they look lovely left out in the bathroom.
I LOVE White Rabbit Skincare! Each product feels luxury and that it's doing my skin good on the inside and outside. I appreciate the fact that the company is striving to be as sustainable as possible in the way they source ingredients and package their products and of course it's a wonderfully UK based operation so a big thumbs up from me!
Customer service is always excellent - so helpful and prompt. The products are gentle and do a great job and are very reasonably priced for ethical products. I'm very happy to discover that the containers will soon be re-used. Thank you, White Rabbit!
Thank you Sally! We strive to provide the best customer service we can, and really appreciate your support as a customer
The lime & coconut cleansing water and Rosehip & Camillia day cream smell wonderful and feel great on my skin, some night cream will be my next purchase, I’m so pleased I found your skincare products 😊
I have very sensitive skin so I was apprehensive when looking at the products on the website. Many times I have purchased facial products claiming to be ideal for my skin issues. Yes you guessed they made it worse. However I had a chat with a member of the staff via chat box. To my surprise she wasn't pushy in getting me to buying straight away. Also my questions were asked and suggestions were made on which product were best for me. Well you knock me over with a feather. Skin as not reached to any of the products, no burning, itching or drying out. The cream melts into my skin, the tonic is not harsh at all. I highly recommend White Rabbit Skin care. The go to company for your facial cleansing needs.
We are SO pleased the products have been able to help your skin Eleanor, and thank you so much for your support :)
Beautiful. I have fairly sensitive skin and have been looking for something environmentally friendly but also easy on my skin. I’ve been using the rosehip & camellia moisturiser for a week and my skin feels soft and hydrated. Plus it smells like a spa facial every time you moisturise!
Smells beautiful and doesn't make my eyes sting!
So glad you like it Jo! :)
My skin is very happy with the moisturiser I purchased. I have rosacea and so many other creams have made things worse.
We're so pleased the moisturiser has been able to help you Michelle
Amazing products! My skin looks and feel fantastic after 1 month of use! Highlight recomend it specially because is animal and eviromental friendly!
My absolute favourite skincare brand!! The packaging and product quality is unbelievable! Favourite products are: Rosehip and Camilia moisturiser Avocado and olive serum Aloe clay mask So luxurious and gentle on skin. LOVE!
Great products. I love the fragrance combinations. The creams are absorbed well into my skin and feel great.
Overpriced, overhyped.
Obsessed with this brand - I have found my skincare routine for life!
I love White Rabbit! It's great to be able to support a local, environmentally conscious business, and my skin has noticeably improved since using their products. The one thing I would say is that my (extremely dry/sensitive) forehead skin sometimes can react a little badly or needs something a little more intense (e.g. Aveeno) than the day and night creams I have, but overall I'm very happy.
White Rabbit skincare is rated 4.86 based on 28 reviews