UK SKIN Reviews

About UK SKIN:

Expert Cosmetic Surgery

info@ukskin.co.uk

Eaton House, 67 Valentine Road, Birmingham

I've been thinking about vaser liposuction for a while and then I found about UK SKIN through google. It is much more affordable than i thought (some of the quotes i was getting elsewhere would cover my mortgage for many many months!!). I was worried that it might be painful or take a long time to see results, but it was totally painless and the areas i got treated around my abdomen are looking much better. I would 10000% recommend UK SKIn to anyone
Price was amazing for my mole removal, and the procedure itself was minimal pain. I feel great! And confident!
UK skin was the best decision I could have made. They were able to remove the Lipoma without any complications and did so with minimal pain. The staff was friendly and constantly checked in on me before, during, and after my surgery. The facilities were comfortable and the team guided me through all of my options every step of the way. I can't thank them enough!
I had vaser liposuction at UKSKIN. I immediately felt at ease when I came in for my consultation. The surgeon was very thorough and made sure I knew all the pros and cons. The clinic was very upmarket, clean and the staff were very professional. And a large car park! in this day and age, gold dust!!
I didn't have to wait long to get an appointment for my lipoma. The surgery itself was very quick, and the consutlation to procedure service was excellent. I highly recommend UKSKIN and the team.
Nice clinic, good hygiene and professional nurses and plastic surgeon. Thank you for good result. I had keloid excision surgery on my ears
I came in for a procedure last week for my eyelids. I was met by the nurse, who was lovely! And then I met Dr Braham, who was equally lovely and so nice to me during the surgery. Thank you UKSKIN for making this a comfortable experience for me.
My mole was removed in under 5 minutes! lightning speed and didn't feel a thing. Highly recommend these guys, proper professionals.
Had my eyelid excess skin removed last week, had a follow-up call and aftercare session all free, great service and genuine patient care
Really nice people, really nice clinic
UK SKIN is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews