UK SKIN Reviews

Expert Cosmetic Surgery

info@ukskin.co.uk

Eaton House, 67 Valentine Road, Birmingham

Amazing service friendly staff
I had blepharoplasty surgery at UK Skin and apart from being over the moon with the results I was extremely impressed by all staff and their professionalism but also friendly and warm manner. Will definitely be returning for my future treatment needs.
So pleased with my procedure from start to finish. Such a lovely team from the receptionists to surgeon. Could ask for any more
I had eyelid surgery and was over the moon with the result . The staff are great , the clinic is lovely . Surgeon was amazing . I would highly recommend uk skin and will definitely be back for future treatments, would not go anywhere else after the wonderful experience I had here . Thank you 😊
Excellent service from start to finish. The staff were very knowledgeable and reassuring.
Great experience great results. Can’t wait to come back ❤️
Fantastic facilities, a great experience from start to finish. Not only am I over the moon with the results of my treatment but I'm also so impressed with the all the staff that has helped me on my journey.
Fantastic clinic. Professional, informative, clean. Staff are lovely and put me at ease. I would thoroughly recommend and i dont normally do these reviews.
From start to finish the entire UK Skin team were excellent, providing warm and considerate customer service. The booking process is so straight forward and the team are easily reachable and happy to answer any questions. On the day, the entire ambience of the UKSKIN office was calm and all of the staff wonderfully polite and welcome. The doctor and nurse who did my procedure were professional, yet personable and I was given everything I needed for aftercare and was advised and encouraged to get in touch should I have any questions or concerns. Nothing is too much trouble for UKSKIN and there prices are very competitive whilst still having the highest of standards - I would recommend them to anyone!
I had a really fantastic experience at ukskin. The booking process was easy and they accommodated my lack of availability really well! I was put at ease through out the whole process and was delighted with the result (mole removal). Would definately recommend
Very helpful, informative and professional
Friendly, made me feel very comfortable as I’m an anxiety sufferer. Had 2 procedures & both excellent results. 💯 recommend 🥳
What an amazing place! I was able to discuss my appointment via WhatsApp which was such a game changer for me, I sent in some photos and had a no pressure quote and flexible appointment times, I came in to have a cyst removed and was full of fear but I was treated so so well and made to feel really comfortable, the surgeon and nurse were spectacular, they talked to me the whole time, made me laugh and made what you would assume to be a non-pleasurable experiment quite delightful! I left feeling fantastic and knowing I’d been looked after and was given clear instructions on my aftercare! Honestly I can’t recommend this practice enough I’ve already recommended them to everyone I know and can’t think of a better time to write a review for a fantastic business with fantastic staff! Thank you so much :-)
Great service professional environment. Got the appointment within the requested timeframe. Parking is tight though.
Great experience
Very clean and lovely environment. Staff are polite and the surgeon and nursing team are so helpful and compassionate
UK Skin was
Lovely reception staff who cheered me up after an upsetting visit to my GP - everything was possible and a wonderful professional service from the Doctor and nurses - just delighted
Excellent service and really friendly staff
Excellent service from first point of contact, professional friendly staff who made me feel at ease. The surgery was clean, modern and the staff were friendly, and professional - would definitely recommend and price was excellent too for my procedure.
UK SKIN is rated 5.00 based on 167 reviews