UK SKIN Reviews

About UK SKIN:

Expert Cosmetic Surgery

info@ukskin.co.uk

Eaton House, 67 Valentine Road, Birmingham

Customer service was rude, although did like the ability to contact via WhatsApp.
Defenitely happy..
Absolutely fantastic service I am so happy with the result. Would highly recommend.
Was impressed with the professionalism and service from my first phone enquiry right through to surgery and after care
Can't fault the team, from reception to the consultant. A star rating.
I am absolutely thrilled by the service provided by the friendly staff. The clinic is spotless and very spacious. I really recommend this clinic.
Really clean and modern clinic, friendly staff who made you feel at ease and a quick and painless surgery. Healed within 4 weeks (mole removal - surgical shave).
Friendly efficient staff, very clean place and brilliant results.
They are very professional staff and friendly people at uk skin, they made my experience stress free during my procedure, the nurse she was with me talking to me throught out my procedure, taht make me fell safe. They made me fell at home till the end of my procedure. Thank you everyon at uk skin for everthing.
the costumer service by phone was very helpful to book and appointment was very easy. the premises were welcoming ,modern and well equipped. The staff at the clinic ,doctor and nurses where very caring and professional thank you i’m very happy with the result .i would recommend this clinic to anyone 5 ⭐️ 😃
Really easy process from stat to finish, felt a little odd communicating on WhatsApp but that’s the world we’re in now. Procedure to have 3 moles removed from my face was quick and pain free. Good advice given on aftercare. Only very slight concern that it felt a bit rushed in terms of discussion beforehand. Appreciate that this is day to day activity to the surgeons but it’s a very personal decision for most clients. Receptionists and nurses were fantastic.
Loved the experience from start to finished talking to team on WhatsApp about queries I had to the end of treatment. Honestly couldn’t fault anything. The staff were all friendly and made sure I was okay before and after treatment. I know if I do need anything done again I will 100% come back here! I’ve already told my friends and family that it’s the best place I wouldn’t recommend anywhere else.
Happy with the help I got and happy with the staff and booking
Fantastic service and they really looked after me and made me feel safe throughout the whole process. The aftercare was amazing too! I would totally recommend if you are looking to get any procedures done!
Happy with my surgery and aftercare results
Amazing advice & care from enquiry to aftercare. Highly rate the service & professionalism. Already recommended to many of my friends!
My experience at the clinic was great! The staff were lovely and ensured the consultation/procedure went smoothly. I would definitely recommend UKSKIN :)
Absolutely amazing place so nice an friendy staff, was a bit nervous before my procedure but they made me feel at lease, very quick an painless the procedure it's been 5 weeks since I ad 2 moles removed an you can hardly seen that anything was there wish I ad done it a long time ago, very happy with the results an will be returning again soon 😀
Amazing service friendly staff
I had blepharoplasty surgery at UK Skin and apart from being over the moon with the results I was extremely impressed by all staff and their professionalism but also friendly and warm manner. Will definitely be returning for my future treatment needs.
UK SKIN is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews