Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Read Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

Tell us how Tiles and Mosaics made you happy
I had a new Kitchen installed about 7 years ago. I had an accident and some tiles were damaged. The original supplier no longer stocked the tiles and could not help. Tiles and Mosaics identified the tiles and sourced them from the manufacturer in Bulgaria. I received them this week in good order. Great Service.
Sound advice, great product range, knowledgable staff all resulted in a lot of tiles heading from Leeds to Devon and we are delighted with the end result. Thank you Peter and Cam and all involved.
A* brilliant place
Impeccable service and advice from Danny and team, who went above and beyond to ship my order overnight. A pleasure to buy from. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and lovely lime green tiles.
Helpful advice, speedy delivery and quality products. Thoroughly recommend.
The tiles are beautiful and really well packed.the delivery was excellent. The order was easy to do and the whole experience was great . I would recommend this firm
Love this tile,
Appreciated sample tiles. Unfortunately we hit a snag in the room where needed so change of plan needed.
I had to buy tiles in a rush, online, without seeing them. I rang several different tile shops and this one was by far the most helpful. Thank you!
Excellent fast service.
Really happy
Fantastic service complemented by great stylish product
The whole experience with Tiles and Mosaics was brilliant. So helpful. And the tiles are absolutely beautiful.
Great service and helpful advice. Highly recommend.
Thank you Tiles and Mosaics for good service especially in this Pandemic .Beautiful tiles and fantastic price as well. Would definitely use this company again. Jan 2021.
Great Company. Cameron guided me totally in terms of choice and design. His attention to detail went above and beyond which accumulated in providing a superb looking 5 star Quality En-Suite Shower Room. Thank you so much to all the Team at Tiles and Mosaics.
I was struggling to find a supplier for a small order of hand-made terracotta tiles. Cameron at Tiles and Mosaics was extremely accommodating and offered to custom cut tiles to the sizes I needed. Within 2 hours of us agreeing the work-order the tiles were ready for delivery or pick-up. Excellent service and advice on what was really a very small order but it left a great impression of a "can do" mindset in this Company.
great tiles great blokes
Really love my wood porcelain floor tiles - they look just like a wood floor in my bathroom. Delivered quickly - all good!
Tiles and Mosaics is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews