Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Read Tiles and Mosaics Reviews

Tell us how Tiles and Mosaics made you happy
Thank you Tiles and Mosaics for good service especially in this Pandemic .Beautiful tiles and fantastic price as well.
Would definitely use this company again. Jan 2021.
Great Company. Cameron guided me totally in terms of choice and design. His attention to detail went above and beyond which accumulated in providing a superb looking 5 star Quality En-Suite Shower Room. Thank you so much to all the Team at Tiles and Mosaics.
I was struggling to find a supplier for a small order of hand-made terracotta tiles. Cameron at Tiles and Mosaics was extremely accommodating and offered to custom cut tiles to the sizes I needed. Within 2 hours of us agreeing the work-order the tiles were ready for delivery or pick-up. Excellent service and advice on what was really a very small order but it left a great impression of a "can do" mindset in this Company.
great tiles great blokes
Really love my wood porcelain floor tiles - they look just like a wood floor in my bathroom. Delivered quickly - all good!
Brilliant service from Tiles and Mosaics.
The team are every helpful and knowledgeable and the showroom is great. They sorted us out with some fabulous tiles for our games room.
Would highly recommend.
We couldn’t be happier with the tiles. The kitchen and bathrooms now look fantastic, with easy to use underfloor heating. Great service, knowledge and people.
Amazing customer service, we got some great tiles for our new bathroom which we love.
Fabulous tiles
I can’t recommend Tiles & Mosaics enough.

They have known exactly what I was looking for every time, and given such an attentive service.
Fantastic service and the showroom is well worth a visit, super helpful team who really know their stuff!
Would highly recommend and will be using again in the future!
Fantastic friendly service
Fabulous customer service!
Great showroom and knowledgeable staff. I've used tilesandmosaics many times before and will be back again in the future.
Delighted with the stunning tiles for my kitchen & bathroom floors & splashbacks, they look beautiful. The showroom is a pleasure to walk around, staff are helpful friendly & very knowledgeable, even about the finer details such as which grout
Free sample of the tiles arrived fast - they are lovely and we will definitely be ordering.
Great customer service and a fantastic range of options. Highly recommended
Great to deal with
Bought tiles several times over the years from Tiles and Mosaics, most recently some from the Tuscan stone range. Always brilliant to deal with and their tiles are top quality!
Great selection of tiles. Really lovely and helpful staff. Would definitely use them again.
Tiles and Mosaics is rated 4.93 based on 58 reviews