Tiles & Mosaics Reviews

Ceramique Internationale Ltd
Unit 1 Royds Lane
Lower Wortley Ring Road

Tell us how Tiles & Mosaics made you happy
Bought from the Leeds showroom several times now. Always fantastic product and service.
We ordered Chateaux tiles from Tiles and Mosaics, what a great choice. They look gorgeous in our bathroom and we love the mixed size style. We were not sure what to buy but found the staff really helpful and friendly. We have already recommended them to our neighbour.
Prompt and professional service
very good and quick delivery of my purchase
Beautiful tiles at a great price.
Very fast delivery and well packaged
Fantastic
Superb customer service.
Excellent range of high quality tiles, great customer service experience. Highly recommend
Bought some glazed metro tiles from the showroom last week. We are really pleased with them. They look brilliant in our new kitchen. We had a fab experience dealing with Tiles & Mosaics too. They were so helpful and friendly. Fab showroom too.
Peter and Cameron have been amazingly helpful! I needed to replace some broken tiles that I originally purchased from them back in 2009. Instead of suggesting that I would need to replace the whole floor they suggested we should order in a sample from Italy to see if the current batch colour matched ours. And it does! I couldn’t be happier. Ten of ten for service and advice. Many thanks to you both.
Exceptional service and products. The best showroom we found and the team are great, really knowledgable and can source options for any interior design ideas you might have.
Great looking tiles, fast delivery. Would but again - no problem.
Beautiful tiles and fast delivery. Would highly recommend!
Choosing, ordering and collecting process was great. Italian wood effect tiles look fantastic and would happily recommend to others.
Tiles & Mosaics 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Great choice and great service . We’ve completed a number of houses over the years and we were recommended to visit their showroom by friends of ours . Very happy with all our choices . We’ll be back !
5 Starts because they are honest, reliable and fair.
Good advise without pressure and a large range available.
We have been using them since 2008.
I couldn’t be happier with either the service or products! I will definitely be back again.
Staff extremely helpful and accommodating.
I have made a few purchases from Tiles and Mosaics although not for a few years now as we're all tiled up! Service from Emma has always been spot on along with her advice.

I would highly recommend them for quality tiles and materials along with exceptional service and advice. Not only for domestic projects but the commercial ones I've worked on also.
Love our Lume tiles. We would never have thought to look at these. The help we received and guidance in the showroom was second to none. We would highly recommend Tiles and Mosaics
Tiles & Mosaics is rated 4.87 based on 31 reviews