Stylish Mum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stylish Mum
Read Stylish Mum Reviews
absolutely love stylish mum , only place I go yo grt my breastfeeding clothing comfortable and accessible and given me the confidence to breastfeed out and about too.
The clothing feels high quality. It's comfy and very convenient for breast feeding, while still fitting in nicely with the rest of my wardrobe. I currently have 2 dresses, 3 tshirts, 1 vest top and 1 long sleeve top - and I love wearing it all.
Amazing clothes, everytime. I don't shop anywhere else for my breastfeeding clothing 🥰🥰
Love the nursing clothes! So comfy and easy to wear! I bought more after my first purchase! Love that you can get matching outfits too!
Stylish Mum 5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Stylish Mum 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
I ordered the new funky green feeding top, great quality, very quick delivery but unfortunately for me the top could have been longer, to hide that mum tum after having had two babies. This has now put me off from buying anymore feeding tops, but I’ll definitely purchase further dresses from here.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We love having feedback from mums. Please do get in touch if you would like to try a bigger size. Kind Regards Stylish Mum.
I think after buying 2 dresses, a hoodie, 3 tops and a tshirt for my baby... it's safe to say... I LOVE Stylish Mum! So easy to feed in, whilst looking fab!
I was ordering for my daughter in law and when I received the order, I found the teal hoodie a bit bright, so I exchanged it for a prettier jumper that I hadn't even seen when I had previously looked. Sarah was lovely about my fussiness! I stupidly didn't send the hoodie back tracked and it took a while to get back to Stylish Mums, but once it did, they snt me out the new jumper that looks much more suitable for my Carol. Thanks
Amazing easy access breastfeeding tops, hoodies and dresses, funky designs (why should breast feeding clothes be boring!!) would highly recommend.
Good prompt service and quilts clothes.
Brilliant nursing clothes, make me feel like me again, different to the many bland options available elsewhere!! Such wonderful, colourful choices and excellent that there are nursing clothes to fit non pregnant bodies too! True to size and a lovely, flattering fit.
Fun stylish breastfeeding clothes made with real mums in mind ! Love This brand so much ... run by Mums who really listen to their customers !
I love rainbows and this dress is so joyful! It’s also super comfy and fits in all the right places. The only thing missing is pockets!
Excellent top, stretchy material, good quality and thickness (not too warm but definitely not see through) hangs nicely, colours have stayed bright through the wash. Delivery was quick too!
Amazing customer service as always !
Stylish Mum is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews