Stylish Mum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stylish Mum
Read Stylish Mum Reviews
Highly recommend clothes from stylish mum for breastfeeding mums as they are made for purpose and comfortable and pretty. Would recommend Ordering size smaller rather than bigger.
Stylish Mum 5 star review on 20th September 2021 Stylish Mum 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Posted 20 minutes ago
Love the jumpsuit, comfortable and we'll fitting. Really quick delivery
Quick delivery and extremely comfortable clothes which fit my postpartum body well!
Very cute dress and the quality is much better than most nursing clothes. The print is even better than it looked in the pictures. Definitely would recommend.
Great clothes for breastfeeding.
Amazing dress and such a comfy fit.
Absolutely love our matchy matchy rainbow dresses. My husbands pretending he doesn’t think we look cool but we know we are 😎
Stylish Mum 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Loved my dress! It's bright and colourful, like something I would wear pre baby. The breastfeeding access is really great, but still discreet and it has POCKETS.
I just bought two breastfeeding dresses - Rainbow Skater and Sophie Floral - and they're amazingly good quality and well-cut. As a bonus, they both have HUGE pockets that don't spoil the lines of the skirts. I'm eight months pregnant and wearing them already as they're so comfy, and once the baby arrives I'll definitely be buying more.
Lovely clothes, good website and fast delivery. Really happy. Fit true to size and easy to breastfeed in.
Lovely product, fast delivery. Just what I needed for something fun but practical ❤️
Stylish Mum 5 star review on 20th August 2021 Stylish Mum 5 star review on 20th August 2021
I have 3 of the skater dresses and love them all amazing quality and very flattering fit highly recommend
I have had a rough time with the birth of my 2nd child. I already have a 3 year old daughter and after spending 5 weeks in hospital away from her, I thought getting matching dresses would cheer her up. The quality is amazing, the designs are fun and they are so good for breastfeeding. I'd definitely be buying again from them
Lovely clothes, great quality and speedy delivery
I have the Sophie top and Frankie dress and both are fab. Super comfy, easy to feed in and always get compliments whenever I wear them. Can’t wait for more!
Fantastic little business, Clothing is so flattering, practical and unique. I would recommend Styling mum to any Breastfeeding Mum.
Love this company! Such cool comfy clothes and so Stylish!
Prompt service, great products
Really pleased with my dress and t-shirt. They are so good for feeling and the dress even has pockets. Win! Got my eyes on another dress already and very pleased with the service.
Great colours and fit, love the ease of access for feeding. Definitely recommend the rainbow t-shirt and the hoodie.
Stylish Mum is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews