Stylish Mum Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stylish Mum
Read Stylish Mum Reviews
Superb clothes, great quality and colours which make the sometimes difficult and challenging feeding journey 1000 times easier and gives me a guilt free excuse to buy myself new clothes! Fab customer service too.
The dress is amazing, really happy with quality and design. Great customer sevice too. There was a delay with the delivery and was communicated in advance.
I have a number of Stylish Mum dresses now, as they're so comfortable, easy access with no faffing with zips and, most importantly, are anything but the boring navy etc of most maternity clothes! My only problem is stopping myself buying more 😂
Everything arrived well packed and in good condition
Fab products. Great quality. Comfy and stylish. And very quick delivery. Finally a feeding top and dress I feel comfy in
Lovely quality and true to size. I ordered a size up because I like a looser fit and dresses to my knee. So comfortable and can’t wait to wear it on my holiday!
The colour of the blue hoodie is beautiful, so bright and cheerful. Easy to feed in with no buttons or zips
I had a great experience with Stylish Mum. Their dresses are great quality and reasonably priced. I love that they have breastfeeding-friendly dresses that you can match with your baby; I couldn't find thus anywhere else (matching is easy, but breastfeeding-friendly at the same time is not). I needed to exchange two of three dresses for a smaller size and it was such a smooth experience. I received the new sizes really quickly. I'm so happy with my experience and plan to purchase more in the future!
So happy with my new tops and dress! Perfect fit and for me they are true to size! I am happy to have found bright breastfeeding friendly clothes that are comfortable too!
I cannot rate my nursing dress highly enough. The material and length are perfect. I love that it covers my arms, has pockets and is available in a variety of sizes. I will definitely be buying this dress in every other colour and design to see me through my breastfeeding journey!
Prompt delivery, top looks and fits as expected and good sized zip for easy access for feeding comfortably
Beautiful, comfortable and convenient dresses. I’ve bought three and want more in more colours!
Shopping with Stylish Mum was really easy and my purchases arrived quickly. The material of the three dresses is really nice and good quality and it's such a treat to have pretty clothes that I can breastfeed in. I will be buying from Stylish Mums again!
Fast delivery and the stress far exceeded my expectations. Will certainly be ordering again when the style I want comes in stock in my size.
Gorgeous colours and amazing quality!
Really love the brand and the product. Product was good value , fitted and wore well and was true to size.
Lovely breastfeeding friendly dresses! Usually breastfeeding clothes are designed as maternity wear, which really doesn’t make sense but stylish mum clothes are flattering, well made, comfy and stylish!
Delivery was quick, dress quality could be better but it fits well and looks really nice.
Great fit and so soft. Zips are perfectly placed too.
Excellent dress - lovely design and quality
Stylish Mum is rated 4.92 based on 103 reviews