Polly.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Polly.co.uk
Read Polly.co.uk Reviews

About Polly.co.uk:

Every 22 minutes a child in the UK loses a parent they depend on financially. But despite this over 12% of UK Mums still have no life insurance to protect their family if the worst happened. It was clear there was a problem, yet no-one was talking about it - so we founded Polly. Polly.co.uk was launched in 2014, providing a free service to help parents find affordable family protection from reputable, FCA approved brokers and insurers. Since then, we've helped of 500,000 UK Mums towards protecting their family with life insurance.

Tell us how Polly.co.uk made you happy
Filled in my details and oh boy I wish I never! Had 18 missed calls in a week! 18! I don’t answer to numbers i do not know so was waiting for a voicemail each time but one never followed. I finally picked up and it was polly. When I asked to be taken off the call list I was met with a rude man who frankly sounded annoyed that I no longer wanted a quote. When I mentioned I had been called that many times he replied with “yeh?” As if was normal. They should be reported. It’s harassment and the staff are rude.
I would give this company zero stars if I could. They’ve called me from multiple numbers, they refuse to let you go when you say it’s not a good time to talk, they then call you back from another number. And then repeat the whole thing each day. I’ve asked at least eight times for them to take me off their call list, yet they keep on calling. I might’ve considered insurance with them, but definitely not any more.
I’m the type of person that likes getting a quote online and then if I’m happy to do it all online which I thought this was as it says to go online for a quote. Little did I know that I would have 8 different phone numbers calling me. A lady called and asked if it was a good time to talk which it wasn’t as I was feeding my new born, she called again and asked if it was a good time and I said no my newborn is having an operation today. They still called that same day constantly. I have 8 different times calling me every day if it wasn’t for them petering me I would answer and get the insurance but this has put me of massively. I’ve had to block the numbers
NON STOP CALLS
Literally been pestered all week by this company everyone who has phoned has been very pushy. Asked to be removed from system about 3 times and the call today was just ridiculous well sorry the guy chose the wrong day and the wrong person to insult after I told him to leave me alone and I was sick of being pestered he told me to lower my tone 😂 oh yeah so I’m going to take insurance out with you after that. Well no I didn’t lower my tone I got louder. I am not being spoken to like that and let him know that and then he called me back on my business number as my phone is diverted and I said my business name to him on the first call so he tried to book in for a treatment as if I didn’t recognise his voice from about 2 mins ago!! Please do not call me again as I will not be responsible for my tone in the future you have been warned!!
Polly.co.uk is rated 4.09 based on 23 reviews