pharmastores.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pharmastores.com

sales@pharmastores.com

Tell us how pharmastores.com made you happy
Very good delivery time. And good quality products.
parfait et rapide frais de livraison et douane ,ne sont pas indiquer lors de l achat
There was a problem paying but you sent me a link and it was sorted out , otherwise everything was great.
Always riable
Excellent customer service
They go out of their way to assist customers even when there are problems
Pharmastores are one of the most trusted pharmacies I’ve ever used online. I’ve ordered several medications from them that I’ve previously had from my doctor and their medication works exactly the same. They have multiple ways for their customers to pay, + they have normal and express deliveries too. Also if you order more tablets you get them cheaper compared to buying the minimum amount. They value their customers satisfaction as they are more likely to return if satisfied. They are easy to contact too, through email or WhatsApp . I highly recommend them if they supply the medication you need.
A reliable, trustworthy company offering quality products and quality service.
I only always can recommend this Online-Shop
Payment is difficult.
This company is very good always reliable.
A proper online-pharmacy with great support and ok shippingtime.
Très bonne communication. Rapide et bon produit.
Fabulous. Efficient - have been using for some time and the service and product brilliant. Thank you all x
It’s my second order…. First one was all good so I hope it will be as good as well… I definitely recommend. Thanks you
The Best service I know, and trustly service
Amazing customer service, great product.
As per usual, Pharmastores sent the medication superquick, and I received it just as I was running out. Diazepam - according to the GP - should be taken more than a few days, and perhaps this may be so. But, combined with other medications I do get from GP, Diazepam helps a lot against the burning sensation in my legs (mainly right leg, I also have sciatica in my right leg), and my lower back (Herniated disc). Pharmastores are trustwordy; most of them live in Egypt and a few in the UK; and they are also open to talk about the medications. Some of them are trained pharmacists, and can answer on more deeper questions. Others are more assistants or "in training". But, seriously, the Pharmastores crew is brilliant and kind, and they don't rip you off.
I've been a regular customer for years and they are 5 🌟 Delivery is so fast product genuine company 100% honest and reliable
Very reliable, cheap too, I buy xanax & it's not the best but for the price you won't find better, 100% trusted by me buying from them for years with no problems, they also have all you could want some are real boxed from the pharmaceutical company, you can ask before you buy what's what
pharmastores.com is rated 4.89 based on 103 reviews