pharmastores.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pharmastores.com

sales@pharmastores.com

Tell us how pharmastores.com made you happy
Best Service ever!
Buon servizio. Efficiente e affidabile. I prodotti arrivano quando indicanto.
Expertly carried out as always, I don't have 1 complaint, only praise for this wonderful company...
Very good service,fast and efficient,ls more than a year since I bought my first time with them.
Good company to deal with
Just need to ship quicker and they would be 5star
we have express shipping which deliver all orders very fast but it cost you more
Great company and customer service always willing to help. Would highly recommend them .
I have been using this company for about 14 years. They have been great!! If there's a problem they will always sort it out. Whether it's a refund or anything. Also their the cheapest online which is even better. They also deliver so quickly. Fantastic service!!! 😁
This company has great customer service and always willing to help if needed . Great company to buy from .
Always friendly, polite and reliable. The service has gone from strength to strength over the years.
Very good delighted I found such reliable online vendor!!
They are the best!! product is excellent really after helping a lot and customer service is available 24/7 and get back to you within minutes. Highly recommended company and trustworthy! I’m a Irish citizen and delivery is bang on time all the time never had a problem!!!
I’ve tried loads of vendors and by far they are the best!! Delivery is great !! Customer service 10/10
Excellent customer service,Reply to email promptly.
Dopeplug247 (@) gmail. com
WhatsApp : +14195045495
Willing to help I'd theres a delay.
Polite and reliable.”
Always reliable, fast delivery, good communication and most importantly excellent product.
I'm ordering from pharmastores the last year, I must say they have never let me down. Quick delivery and nice to talk to when I have a problem, will be using them again ,5 stars.
Always in contact to answer any questions you may have. I will definately be lifelong customer. Long live Pharmastores :)

Kyle
Amazing service !!!!!!! Brilliant I can’t fault them!!!! So helpful and extremely trustworthy :)
Reliable, helpful and always respond to questions ASAP.
Excellent service fromPharmastores.
Very professional and quick to respond to emails. I have ordered from them for years and they provide a brilliant service.prices are also very good
Great company to deal with and package arrives by courier in a few days.
pharmastores.com is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews