Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd
Read Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd Reviews
PEAK have been delivering PE in our school this year and WOW! Absolutely brilliant delivery. Meeting National Curriculum outcomes and helping our pupils make progress rapidly!
My son has been to the PEAK camp twice & loved it both times. He can’t wait for the next one, he has so much fun 👍🏻
My daughters recently attended their first PEAK holiday club. They both loved it and talked about the wide range of activities they participated in. I would certainly recommend the group to others. The staff are always enthusiastic, helpful and friendly and have a fantastic rapport with the children. We look forward to the next holiday club.
I’ve been using PEAK holiday clubs for my daughter for a number of years now and have always been delighted with the service they provide. The price paid for sessions is impossible to beat! I’ve never seen anything similar locally in this price range. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the range of activities on offer has got increasing exciting over the last few years. Highly recommend! I’d be lost without their valuable service.
The first holiday club my granddaughter attended this summer and it will be the only one! It surely can not be beaten! She absolutely loved it! The staff were amazing and kept her safe and extremely happy with so many different activities ever single day! Well done PEAK and thank you!
I have been working as a class teacher at a school that has used PEAK since 2015. Staff (particularly Tony) are wonderful role models to our children. They provide excellent sessions for our children across a broad range of sports, athletics and games. They really go above and beyond. Lessons are well delivered with excellent behaviour management and differentiation.
This service provides PE lessons and After School Clubs in our school. The children love the lessons and all areas of the PE Curriculum are covered fully. The leaders are well trained and have a wonderful relationship and fabulous discipline with the children. They also work with children at playtime encouraging active play. PE days are our children's favourite days!
My kids said it was the best holiday club they have ever been to! They are looking forward to returning! Thank you
Taylor went to trailblazers in both the June school holidays and the 1st and 3rd week of the summer holidays at rockcliffe and had an amazing time. She now asks when she can go back to the camp where Jess and Tony are. I would highly recommend PEAK to anyone looking for something for their kids to do in the school holidays it has great activities for an even greater price and the staff are fantastic.
This was the first time I have used PEAK sports camp and I will definitely be using again in the future. My son is 8 years old and thoroughly enjoyed all the activities which were very varied and different from other sports camps. The staff were all friendly and helpful. A great price and hours fit around work. Highly recommend
PEAK provided a thoroughly enjoyable experience for the children. There was lots of variety of activity and not just the traditional 'sports' - this was physical education disguised as play! My three kids had lots of fun and rated it as one of the best summer clubs they have been to.
My daughter (now almost 8) has been going for a few years now and enjoys all of the activities especially the new Trailblazers theme. The staff are all really friendly and helpful.
Excellent holiday provision my girls have absolutely loved it. Great price and lovely welcoming staff. Would highly recommend
My three attended week 3 based at Rockcliffe School. To say they had a great time would be an understatement, each of them loved it and can't wait to return for another camp! As a parent, the week was excellent value for money, queries and potential issues were dealt with with ease and you had total peace of mind leaving the children there. Above all the staff were enthusiastic, energetic and engaging with the children, making sure they all had a fab time. Thoroughly recommend.
My little boy loved his 3 weeks during the summer holidays. Lots of different activities to do. Staff were great with the kids. Brilliant price and good hours for fitting around work.
Great value for money. They have kept my 9 year old and 5 year old happy during the summer holidays. They have been more than happy to go everyday, and have experienced so many new activities. The staff are friendly and the kids love them. Will definitely use them again.
My Grandson had a great time going to Trail Blazers. First time in May and couldn’t wait to get back during summer holidays. Not only does he love all the different activities, but meeting new friends from different schools. Great set up, coaches and peace of mind
This was our kids first time attending a PEAK camp, they both loved it and are wanting to go back to the next one. They loved the variation in activities they got to try and came home everyday excited to tell us about what they'd been doing.
My son attended the first 2 weeks of the summer holiday camp, being only 5 I was worried he may not enjoy it but after day 1 I knew he loved it! He asked everyday if he was going back and loved the different activities, so much so we booked him in for another week. Everyday he came home with stories of what he has done and everyday he was so dirty from having so much outdoor fun 😂. We would definitely bring him back and he has already asked if it is on every school holidays.
My son has absolutely loved the activities he has been involved in this past week, wish I had of put him in more than 1 week
Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews