Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd

01917042022

info@peak-sport.co.uk

Tell us how Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd made you happy
I have been working as a class teacher at a school that has used PEAK since 2015. Staff (particularly Tony) are wonderful role models to our children. They provide excellent sessions for our children across a broad range of sports, athletics and games. They really go above and beyond. Lessons are well delivered with excellent behaviour management and differentiation.
This service provides PE lessons and After School Clubs in our school. The children love the lessons and all areas of the PE Curriculum are covered fully. The leaders are well trained and have a wonderful relationship and fabulous discipline with the children. They also work with children at playtime encouraging active play. PE days are our children's favourite days!
My kids said it was the best holiday club they have ever been to! They are looking forward to returning! Thank you
Taylor went to trailblazers in both the June school holidays and the 1st and 3rd week of the summer holidays at rockcliffe and had an amazing time. She now asks when she can go back to the camp where Jess and Tony are. I would highly recommend PEAK to anyone looking for something for their kids to do in the school holidays it has great activities for an even greater price and the staff are fantastic.
This was the first time I have used PEAK sports camp and I will definitely be using again in the future. My son is 8 years old and thoroughly enjoyed all the activities which were very varied and different from other sports camps. The staff were all friendly and helpful. A great price and hours fit around work. Highly recommend
PEAK provided a thoroughly enjoyable experience for the children. There was lots of variety of activity and not just the traditional 'sports' - this was physical education disguised as play! My three kids had lots of fun and rated it as one of the best summer clubs they have been to.
My daughter (now almost 8) has been going for a few years now and enjoys all of the activities especially the new Trailblazers theme. The staff are all really friendly and helpful.
Excellent holiday provision my girls have absolutely loved it. Great price and lovely welcoming staff. Would highly recommend
My three attended week 3 based at Rockcliffe School. To say they had a great time would be an understatement, each of them loved it and can't wait to return for another camp! As a parent, the week was excellent value for money, queries and potential issues were dealt with with ease and you had total peace of mind leaving the children there. Above all the staff were enthusiastic, energetic and engaging with the children, making sure they all had a fab time. Thoroughly recommend.
My little boy loved his 3 weeks during the summer holidays. Lots of different activities to do. Staff were great with the kids. Brilliant price and good hours for fitting around work.
Great value for money. They have kept my 9 year old and 5 year old happy during the summer holidays. They have been more than happy to go everyday, and have experienced so many new activities. The staff are friendly and the kids love them. Will definitely use them again.
My Grandson had a great time going to Trail Blazers. First time in May and couldn’t wait to get back during summer holidays. Not only does he love all the different activities, but meeting new friends from different schools. Great set up, coaches and peace of mind
This was our kids first time attending a PEAK camp, they both loved it and are wanting to go back to the next one. They loved the variation in activities they got to try and came home everyday excited to tell us about what they'd been doing.
My son attended the first 2 weeks of the summer holiday camp, being only 5 I was worried he may not enjoy it but after day 1 I knew he loved it! He asked everyday if he was going back and loved the different activities, so much so we booked him in for another week. Everyday he came home with stories of what he has done and everyday he was so dirty from having so much outdoor fun 😂. We would definitely bring him back and he has already asked if it is on every school holidays.
My son has absolutely loved the activities he has been involved in this past week, wish I had of put him in more than 1 week
My boys have attended peak holiday camp for the last two weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed it. They have loved the variety of activities and learning new skills and games. It suits them down to the ground being outdoors all day and being so physical,coming home worn out which shows what fun they are having. Definitely recommend and use peak again.
My son Kian had such a good time , each and everyone one of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Everything was extremely well organised and nothing was to much trouble. I will certainly use peak from now on.
A very professional service. Staff put the children at the centre of their delivery and engage them fully. Subject/activity knowledge is excellent. The children have a brilliant time and a great deal of fun while developing new skills. The staff maintain a safe environment and offer a range of unique activities.
The Y6 children had the most amazing day and thoroughly enjoyed the activities offered. The staff were excellent and learnt every child's name by bveaktime! They were engaging and supportive and the children just loved it. I would thoroughly recommend it.
My son has been attending PEAK's holiday camps for many years now. He has always had a wonderful time and has met many new friends. The staff are always so accommodating and helpful and they run a huge range of activities. Easy to use booking system and PEAK are always there to help if I have a query.
Physical Education & Active Kids Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews