NWFlags Reviews

of reviewers recommend NWFlags
Read NWFlags Reviews

About NWFlags:

NWFlags. The Flag & Bunting Specialists...

info@nwflags.co.uk

Ormskirk, Lancs,

Tell us how NWFlags made you happy
This is the second time I have bought flags from this company and again they delivered what I wanted when I wanted them and yes I will return again and again to buy. Also I must say the quality of the flags are very good and the price didn't break the bank.
Arrived promptly, and good quality for the money
Great value product and excellent service, delivered on time and as expected.
Excellent choice of flags, everything you could want. Very good value for the table flags. Prompt delivery.
Excellent value and service.
excellent product quality next day delivery
Items easily sourced and delivered within the time limits specified. Very happy and will use North West Flags again.
NWFlags 5 star review on 19th July 2021 NWFlags 5 star review on 19th July 2021 NWFlags 5 star review on 19th July 2021 NWFlags 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Prompt answers to enquiries,clear customer ordering and delivery service.Excellent products.
Delivered on time, good product able to get flags that no one else can supply, I have used them on a few occasions and they have never disappointed.
I have ordered from nw flags a number of times. Always great service. I ordered on Monday pm. The flag arrived Tuesday am.
I have been using North West flags for many years now and with out hesitation would recommend then. Helpful and a very prompt service.
Great service ,delivery very swift and easy to order.They have a news letter to keep you informed as to the latest offers
Excellent Service. Item received next day. Exactly as wanted. Very Happy. Would seriously recommend. Thank you North West Flags
Really good service with a rapid delivery of the four items ordered. Unfortunately, I had trouble with the on-line payment as on clicking 'trolley' it threw me to an OOPS! window. Good response to chat line and phone order.
Very happy with purchase. Will buy again soon
NWFlags is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews