NWFlags Reviews

of reviewers recommend NWFlags
Read NWFlags Reviews

About NWFlags:

NWFlags. The Flag & Bunting Specialists...

info@nwflags.co.uk

Ormskirk, Lancs,

Tell us how NWFlags made you happy
Excellent service and delivery
I was delighted with the Union Jack/Ukraine lapel pins just what I had in mind, so much so I referred a friend to you who also purchased a couple.
Brilliant company very fast delivery great quality
Website easy to use, good choice and items delivered in couple of days, excellent service and certainly recommend
Excellent service and very helpful staff
Excellent service from North West Flags. Kept me informed throughout delivery. Flag excellent Quality, much better than expected, will last for many years, same as previous from this company.
EXECELENT In every way of service Thank you MIKE
Brilliant company very fast delivery great quality
A good quality product delivered quickly. Not Chinese in origin.
My order did not arrive during the expected time frame and my email regarding the delay was ignored. Whilst I do not hold the company responsible for the delay I would expect the customer service department to reply to my email. Would not recommend this company
We have been using flags from North West Flags for many years. The range and ideas of Flags are extensive and the online service has never let us down. their name is now household.
Very pleased with my flags I received this morning excellent delivery less than 24 hrs from putting my order in, thanks again I will be using North West Flags again I highly recommend this company.
The flags arrived on time they look good but now been on the car for two weeks now they are fraying quite a lot could do with something to stop it happening may be some glue on the edge
Prompt and efficient service. Although the price has risen since covid struck, still good value.
Both flag’s good quality flying together happily . Union Jack and Hungarian flag
very efficient
Have used NW Flags before fantastic range, quick service, excellent quality and price.
Very prompt delivery pleased
NWFlags 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Have been using them for several years and always had a first-class speedy service. Although I only buy the economy flags the quality has been very good as they have survived far longer than I would expect when used outside. I do living history displays at Lndguard Fort, Felixstowe and have flown flags in all weather conditions. Will continue to use NW Flags and recommend them.
NWFlags is rated 4.87 based on 210 reviews