NWFlags Reviews

of reviewers recommend NWFlags
Read NWFlags Reviews

About NWFlags:

NWFlags. The Flag & Bunting Specialists...

info@nwflags.co.uk

Ormskirk, Lancs,

Tell us how NWFlags made you happy
Great site, great service. Ordered a fair few flags from here, all arrived in good condition quickly, and they all look great. Was a slight mix up getting sent Sri Lanka instead of St Lucia, but it was quickly corrected. Customer service is brilliant as well, highly recommend this company.
Get all my flags from NW Flags , always arrive on time and excellent products . Great seller
Received 3 x Union Jack flags in pristine condition, thank you. Looks great at the top of the mast.
Great quality and well designed and produced. Delivery within 4 days which was much better than expected. Thank you.
I ordered by phone and there was a little bit of a mix up of what I wanted. I didn’t receive what I wanted. I rang them and they got the right order out to me the next day. They were very professional. I would recommend this company.
Good quality - Would recommend
Used many times before excellant quality and service .
Happy with the service and the product.
Very pleased with the flag. This is in memory of my Father who would have been 100 years on the 3rd December 2021. This will be placed on a wall outside my house to celebrate not only his birthday but serving in the RAF during World War 2. I will be so proud to display this flag also in memory of the men and women who fought in the war and some gave their lives for freedom. I would give this flag a 100% plus.
Absolute pleasure doing business with you great service I will use you in future and recommend you to my friends
Brilliant company, top quality flags, good prices, fast delivery. Can't ask for any more!
Fast delivery and quality flags for a good price, can't grumble at that.
Excellent service👍
Excellent service, would highly recommend. Item arrived quickly. Will definitely use again.
Ordered a union flag but then was concerned it may not arrive in time. I phoned and they assured me it would be despatched that day. Most helpful.
First time I have used this company and found them very good service and value for money highly recommended
Needed something in a hurry but done with a problem, excellent service 👍
Good quality flags...
Execellent service, would gladly recommend.
Fast delivery,, next day brilliant service.
NWFlags is rated 4.90 based on 132 reviews