Mysteries in Time Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mysteries in Time
Read Mysteries in Time Reviews

About Mysteries in Time:

History subscription box bringing history to life for kids aged 6-11.

info@mysteriesintime.com

My daughters had a fantastic time reading all the exciting adventures. Very interactive. Thank you so much!
Posted 48 seconds ago
I bought the subscription for my granddaughter Jessie Harmer and she has thoroughly enjoyed receiving this.
Posted 1 minute ago
Fantastic
Posted 5 minutes ago
My daughter loved every bit of it, from the little gifts and craft activities to the story and magazine. She loved telling me all the different things she found out.
Posted 1 hour ago
The children enjoyed the activities and the story book, and are looking forward to the next one
Posted 1 hour ago
My children have really enjoyed all the learning and activities within these packs. Just a shame there aren’t more of them.
Posted 1 hour ago
My son loved learning about history by reading these adventures!
Posted 1 hour ago
My daughter loved getting these every month. They were addressed to her and she felt grown up getting her own mail. Every month was a different subject and we opted for the full bundle with the craft set. She loved doing them and was able to do them alone. The books are very informative and we're written in a way she could understand. We will be signing up again when/if they do more
Posted 1 hour ago
My son loves these, and they're a great time for us to spend together.
Absolutely brilliant!
My daughter and I love these. They are great. She loves the activities and the keychains they come with. I highly recommend.
Amazing my kids loved
Fabulous activities! Great stories! Outstanding!!
We had the full year's subscription to Mysteries In Time and are hopeful more historical topics will be added before long. Both my children loved every box that came, they really engaged with every aspect. I think how the information is presented with the combination of an adventurous historical puzzle to solve, the magazine of facts and anecdotes, and the practical activities is brilliant (interesting and fun both for my kids and for me!) and is a great launch point for questioning minds and further looking up. Please make more!
It was good
This is a fantastic resource for learning history. It is a great way to introduce the subject. Having a story as well as a fact booklet makes it much more enjoyable.
Great fun. Whole family enjoyed the activities and stories.
Absolutely fantastic, high quality and informative!
I bought this for my grandson Joel and he loves it. Thank you
They kits were too detailed for my kid and we didn't receive them in a consistent timeframe.
Mysteries in Time is rated 4.9 based on 265 reviews